Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,069 members, 7,835,607 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? (1046 Views)

Into Your 30s? 11 Tips To Help Get You Into Better Financial Shape / List Of Companies To Be Delisted By Cac This 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by Vanije: 5:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
If truly you are, and ready to ETHICALLY roll up your sleeves to make it BIG in 2015:

You are hereby admitted to a BRIEF public empowerment talk on the 18th of February 2015.
To be featured are the following;

**How to build a sustainable financial organisation in 2015.

**Affiliating with a multi-trillion dollar international NGO with as low as $31.

**How to be a self made entrepreneur & sack your boss for good.

**Building an organisation that outlives you.

**The best way to add value to the lives of people around you.

and other eye-opening topics...

As a participant You also get to interact with successful entrepreneurs both from Nigeria and abroad.

**HOW TO ATTEND**

Send an SMS containing your Full Name(space) Phone Number(space), Active email, to +2348109752565

Your seat number and further details would be communicated to you.

A QUICK ONE: Smart people seize opportunities & with a powerful vision that
pulls you toward it – you
bend the universe to your
will.

2015 is your year,
Cheers!
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by 1miccza: 9:25pm On Feb 14, 2015
SMH
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by mattybaby: 9:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by Vanije: 9:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
1miccza:
SMH
Hello @1miccza, May I know why please? If it something I could make clearer. smiley
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by Vanije: 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
mattybaby:
My fellow women, the phrase " 1 shall chase a thousand & 2 shall chase 10,000" being law of marriage is not to be applied on the battle field of fighting enemies alone but also on family finances. If you're a married woman or soon to be married and you want this fulfilled in your life, then the upcoming Entrepreneur Woman training where you get trained by successful married business women is for you.
the training will hold in the following states:
Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan & Ilorin.
To participate, kindly send your details- name, contact number and preferred state to: powerfulentrepreneurs@gmail.com

Hi Mattybaby, This is a good one but I think you deserve more exposure which you could get by opening a unique thread for it or a Facebook, Whatsapp group or something, Don't you think so?
smiley
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by 1miccza: 10:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Vanije:

Hello @1miccza, May I know why please? If it something I could make clearer. smiley

You don't need to i've been there
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by Vanije: 3:06am On Feb 16, 2015
1miccza:

You don't need to I've been there
You haven't. I'm sure you haven't. And I want to prove to you that you haven't. Well, in a rare way.

So if you concur, let's strike the deal this way:

If after your attendance and survey of the event, you believe you gained nothing for the day and it has been useless effort, I'd personally pay you for sitting per 30minutes.

For every 'wasted' 30 minutes you spend,I'd pay you a thousand naira.

I'm not saying you need my bucks but it's just to show you in practical terms why I'm convinced you haven't.

You don't need to bother about whose trouser to hold 'cause you'd see me there & I'd show up to welcome you.

Do we have a Deal? *smiles* smiley)
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by 1miccza: 8:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vanije:

You haven't. I'm sure you haven't. And I want to prove to you that you haven't. Well, in a rare way.

So if you concur, let's strike the deal this way:

If after your attendance and survey of the event, you believe you gained nothing for the day and it has been useless effort, I'd personally pay you for sitting per 30minutes.

For every 'wasted' 30 minutes you spend,I'd pay you a thousand naira.

I'm not saying you need my bucks but it's just to show you in practical terms why I'm convinced you haven't.

You don't need to bother about whose trouser to hold 'cause you'd see me there & I'd show up to welcome you.

Do we have a Deal? *smiles* smiley)

Oga i know exactly what you are talking about did that some years back so don't stress yourself into thinking i would even be interested i was only feeling sorry for those who would eventually fall prey....
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by Vanije: 7:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
1miccza:

Oga i know exactly what you are talking about did that some years back so don't stress yourself into thinking i would even be interested i was only feeling sorry for those who would eventually fall prey....
Alright, since you do not want to give me the chance to show you how entirely different this is compared to what you did "some years back"(which I barely have a knowledge of), no wahala.

Best wishes.
Re: Are You In Lagos And Want A Better Financial Status This 2015? by chemicalbay(m): 7:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
Are you in need of loan to finance your business or a business plan you have conceded?
CREDIT AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LIMITED is a financial institution ready to help you get loans from bank.
HELPLINE:

(1) (Reply)

Beat Western Union, Moneygram Etc To Send Money To Nigeria (UK Residents ONLY) / Help Pls / Car Upholstery Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.