Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. (713 Views)

Buhari Carries First Child To Be Delivered At Kuchigoro, Named Muhammed Buhari / Muhammed Buhari, As Governor Of North Eastern State In 1975 (photo) / Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by DaZion(m): 7:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
I didn't wish Buhari to become the president of Nigeria because I think is not Competent to be the president...

Am in full support of GEJ...Though he tried alot buh his enemies don't want him to succeed...

So Nairalanders, Is Buhari really competent to be the president?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by Rossikk(m): 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
Don't you have anything better to do?

1 Like

Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by nwafuluozoh: 7:46pm On Feb 14, 2015
You are on the right track. Buhari is no good.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 14, 2015
How can a man wif stroke lead dis nation? Tinubu wants to do like obj who gave us yar'dua. Shine ya eyes voters
Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by Tundenoni(m): 7:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
over competent they worry am....

u need anybody to tell u?

no jonzin.....

saiBuhari

1 Like

Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by McLuhan(m): 7:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
During his military rule, Buhari was the very face of draconian dictatorship. He clamped down hard on press freedom and killed people on the basis of retroactive decrees. If he was only wicked it would have been a pardonable failing. But he was also guilty of partiality or worse, of tribalism. After overthrowing the supposedly corrupt Shagari government, he placed his kinsman, President Shagari, under house arrest in a palatial guest house in Ikoyi, but threw the Vice President, Alex Ekweme, an Igbo man, into a maximum security prison. And this, when everybody knew that Ekweme had almost no power or influence in the Shagari regime. Since I am not one of those folks who suffer from voluntary amnesia, I cannot forget that Buhari served as head of the Petroleum Trust Fund under the universally despised and irredeemably corrupt government of the late Sani Abacha. I am referring to the same Abacha whose loot has been returned to Nigeria by many countries, including the US and Switzerland. And yet Buhari declared that this same Abacha did not steal a penny from Nigeria! Today, Buhari is flying in a private jet supplied by Bola Ahmed Tinubu, who is by any reckoning one of the most corrupt and morally bankrupt politicians Nigeria has ever produced. And yet Buhari prides himself in being an anti-corruption crusader. Nor can I forget that Buhari has vowed to continue the agitation for the total implementation of sharia in Nigeria, a country which is by constitution a secular entity. Those who wish to vote for Buhari can do so. As for me I won't, because I know his antecedents.

1 Like

Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by courage54(m): 7:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
OP, what u don't no is that what make a president is the amount of intelligent people that are working with him. In Buhari presidency I see Fashola, Oby Ezekwesile (pardon my spelling), Prof Pat Utomi, Abike Dabiri, Erufie, Oshiomole and a host of other competent hands. Not like Jonathan that is been surrounded by rogues and criminals like Bode George, Alamasiag, Fayose, Stella Odua, Daziani, Tompolo, Asari Tokunbo, and other world criminals

3 Likes

Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by DaZion(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Are You Asking me?...Don't gat ur tym dude.
Rossikk:
Don't you have anything better to do?
Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by Tundenoni(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
"enemy don't want him to succeed " na talk be that?
what did he do to those enemy?

and he want reelection? how are we sure that enemy will let him succeed if re-elected? ..

we don't have to waste the next four on opposition do dis opposition do dat?

I prefer the one who can deal with anyone irrespective of their rank...
Naija wise up! ,four years is not four Month

SAIBUHARI

2 Likes

Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by Mayor21(m): 7:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
Hell no
Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by mdbissalla(m): 8:09pm On Feb 14, 2015
go and ask your grandfarther...

bcus your brain cannot on it own understand who Buhari is & wat he can offer.

1 Like

Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by DanceVille: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
No to Dictatorship..

Say yes to GEJ 2015.
Re: Is General Muhammed Buhari Really Competent For The President Of Nigeria. by BodyKiss(m): 8:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
DaZion:
I didn't wish Buhari to become the president of Nigeria because I think is not Competent to be the president...

Am in full support of GEJ...Though he tried alot buh his enemies don't want him to succeed...

So Nairalanders, Is Buhari really competent to be the president?

More competent than the clueless one.

Oh, and please shut up about this "enemies" nonsense. It was the same mentality than made the clueless one performed so poorly.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lagosians Please Help We Outsiders Clarify This Claim And Research. / If U Believe In TRANSFORMATION Type GEJ I/change Type Gmb......let See Who Win / Ivory Coast Former First Lady Sentenced To 20 Years Imprisonment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.