Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,712 members, 7,831,229 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt (2901 Views)

Tinubu Denies Sending SMS Canvassing Votes For Jonathan, Threatens Court Action / Akiolu Slams Obasanjo, Denies Endorsing Buhari / Obasanjo Plots To Head Interim National Govt - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by lilprinze: 12:19am On Feb 15, 2015
h
Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by maestroferddi: 12:20am On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:

My friend the only certainty is that GEJ won't stay in office beyond May 29.
The stark reality and let me spell it out to you is this: Nigeria would only remain a single entity if Jonathan leaves by May 29.Any move in whatever guise for him to perpetuate himself in power would see this country embroiled in a civil war;its that bad and any person can deny this reality and curse me from now till eternity but Nigerians have to get used to hearing how serious and dangerous a Jonathan presidency beyond may 29 will is.
The forces starked against him are legion and many are deprived,neglected and utterly dejected youths from a large section of the country who even in the calmest of times are historically noted to find no qualms in laying down their lives for a cause they beliv.When you now fathom the fact that this time around,even moderately minded people see no life and future with Jonathan in the saddle,you have a combustible mixture whose fire can only be prevented with GEJ gallantly losing or being forced.
Any other outcome with him in the saddle and Nigeria is doomed as a single entity!
I am naturally not disposed to shadow boxing.

I hope your course of action would go beyond displaying infantile bravado behind a keyboard to the enactment of heroism through formenting a semblance of insurrection when Jonathan is announced the winner of the election.

The system, to wit the incumbent authority is ready to forestall a repeat of what happened in 2011 come March 28 or thereabouts. I only hope you wouldn't be foolhardy enough to perish for nothing.

Let me re-iterate: start internalising the fact that Jonathan would remain in situ in the Villa till 2019. By so doing will save massive disillusionment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by linuxuser(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
Your imagined forces against the president has already failed even your day dreaming. Either you and your forces likes it or not, Jonathan will remain the president no matter the level of your plots. If you people wants to start war, go ahead. So its either Jonathan or no one including your gullible Obasanjo and other so called forces. Enough is enough of the foolish and old cargoes in former army uniform. Was Nigeria created for them?
doctokwus:

My friend the only certainty is that GEJ won't stay in office beyond May 29.
The stark reality and let me spell it out to you is this: Nigeria would only remain a single entity if Jonathan leaves by May 29.Any move in whatever guise for him to perpetuate himself in power would see this country embroiled in a civil war;its that bad and any person can deny this reality and curse me from now till eternity but Nigerians have to get used to hearing how serious and dangerous a Jonathan presidency beyond may 29 will is.
The forces starked against him are legion and many are deprived,neglected and utterly dejected youths from a large section of the country who even in the calmest of times are historically noted to find no qualms in laying down their lives for a cause they beliv.When you now fathom the fact that this time around,even moderately minded people see no life and future with Jonathan in the saddle,you have a combustible mixture whose fire can only be prevented with GEJ gallantly losing or being forced.
Any other outcome with him in the saddle and Nigeria is doomed as a single entity!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by Nobody: 12:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Who is fooling who!
''Obasanjo and Atiku in 8yrs built one
UNIVERSITY each for themselves. - Bells and
ABTI....
Jonathan and Sambo in 4yrs built 14
universities for all Nigerians.''
PLEASE NOTE: OBJ and ATIKU are now
consultants/members for/of APC.... Seeking
CHANGE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by ManUtdholic: 12:38am On Feb 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=22pt]Abeg, at this period I wouldn't mind an Animal Heading the government! Jonathan is simply a useless man!
His IQ is definitely less than 10!
[/size]
See ur more miserable life outside
A man with IQ lesser Dan 10 is ur President while u with higher IQ say trash from ur house

Better goan beg ur villagers

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by Lurcky(m): 12:43am On Feb 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=22pt]Abeg, at this period I wouldn't mind an Animal Heading the government! Jonathan is simply a useless man!
[/size]

pls dont talk like a paid wh0re, how can u say u wouldnt mind an animal ruling human beings when the Creator clearly gave humans dominion over them.

Dont ever say d president is useless because a shameless and a dull brain harlot can think so.
Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by criminalmindz: 1:22am On Feb 15, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[/size]

LET THAT ANIMAL HEAD YOUR FAMILY, NOT NIGERIA. EWU
Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by criminalmindz: 1:23am On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ FATHER OF CORRUPTION. GEJ TILL 2019

Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by chernest2002: 1:55am On Feb 15, 2015
Obj being a member of pdp and campaigning for apc show that he is the second in command under Satan and he,obj commands seven million demons of confusion but our humble and wise president have visited many churches and have billions of Engels around him so no matter how hard it may be Gej must be victorious in this 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by appini: 2:12am On Feb 15, 2015
OBJ should go and sit down, GEJ has been beating him in this game since the time of new pdp and Oyinlola PDP national secretary saga.
Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by cyntiathis: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Tundenoni:

that backwards not forward

I see......
Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 15, 2015
byrron:
were was obj when yaradua was missing and the northern cabal took over Nigeria without leadership for more than 6 months then, was obj deaf and dumb then?

Gej is just too quiet and lenient to a fault, his refusal to adopt the crude obj's method which got all politicians both in the pdp and the then opposition parties, majority of which got amalgamated to form apc shitting in their panties is the reason why everyone is now forming hulk hogan.

Gej choose the civil and noble path which is the reason why the likes of obj can afford to rant at will yet the president maintains his cool despite the fact he has all the federal might at his disposal to crush obj and co which was exactly the same strategy used by now saint obj to crush any form of opposition to his government both within his party and outside his party and today the same obj who was a democratic dictator now sees himself as a democrat.

if Saddan Hussein was a former Nigerian despot and still alive after all his documented atrocities, some Nigerians with short memories will still look up to him as the solution for all the problems in nigeria of which most of those problems were created by him which they have suddenly forgotten all too soon.

May God cure some Nigerians from their collective chronic Amnesia.

The video link below is one of the numerous reasons why some Nigerians are giving up on Nigeria and part of it is because of the rationality of most Nigerians.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS7lCjuxgh8

Obj publicly asked yar adua to resign. Obj wasn't silent
Re: Jonathan Slams Obasanjo, Says Ex-president Canvassing To Head Interim Govt by Nobody: 4:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
atbu1983:

Obj publicly asked yar adua to resign. Obj wasn't silent

I followed the yaradua's episode to its logical conclusion and It is on record that obj played no key role during that ugly invent, he was deaf and dumb then.

You can't distort history.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic Of Reporter Scampering To Safety During Bomb Blast In Rivers Apc Rally Today / Video Against Rotimi Amaechi Currently Airing On Ait / Gov. Rotimi Amaechi Convoy Attacked At By Rumuolumeni Youths This Evening

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.