Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... (5338 Views)

NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by shinebabe(f): 9:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Don't stay broke guys,check out this plan B - [url]/19fK7OY[/url]
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Mercykayy(m): 9:01am On Feb 15, 2015
That's how one lecturer too is disturbing my Gf.
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by ZACHIE: 10:01am On Feb 15, 2015
Mercykayy:
That's how one lecturer too is disturbing my Gf.

So the next thing is to bring his picture here for daring to express his feelings to your girl?

Your President is married to his student, I hope you know that.
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Mustack: 10:04am On Feb 15, 2015
really, I need to know him.
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by SELENAqueensy(f): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Hotstew:

How he no go find ur....? You no see as you set? If na me sef, I go dey give you all my salary every month

Lol...
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by 100Cents: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2015
holajhdeee:
Meet the lecturer Mr Muazu that threatens to fail students that refused to date him"(kwara poly)

Is he in police net ?
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by michaelbiz: 11:11am On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
See his wicked face. Stupid man.

Na so im face be grin
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by diamondpaul(m): 11:27am On Feb 15, 2015
Am not in support of the unethical manner of lecture's sleeping around with student...but how can we actually knw the truth behind the picture above....we shouldn't just believe everything we hear or see...bring fact's nd detail'sthen we can reason. Along.
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Mercykayy(m): 11:39am On Feb 15, 2015
ZACHIE:

So the next thing is to bring his picture here for daring to express his feelings to your girl?

Your President is married to his student, I hope you know that.
. Are you trying to support child abuse? How will a Lecturer of age 40+ be expressing one foolish feelings for a 20+ student with he is already married. Bro,how will you feel if you and your baby are both planing to marry and one silly lecturer shows up from nowhere telling ur gf she must date him b4 she can graduate?
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by saheedandu(m): 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
I know dis man, moreso he's not even a lecturer he's just a school staff..he his what he's called, a womaniser.. a stupid man...bastard.... a disgrace to manhood.

5 Likes

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by saheedandu(m): 11:54am On Feb 15, 2015
ZACHIE:
This is ugly, unfortunate and despicable.
Nairaland is sinking. It never was like this.

Who has judged this man?
What are the facts? What did he do and what were the circumstances and reasons behind his action?
No one is aking, just mad rush to condemn the man.

When we ask what is the SOURCE to ascertain fact and establish verity.

You crucufy a man just be the allegation of one man.
Chai...shame on you guys
am an ex student same as my fiancée, he's what he's called, PERVE.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Horllamideh(m): 12:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
My 2-year old nephew saw me reading this and at a point where i scrolled right to the lecture's picture,he started shouting "bad,bad".
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by hungryboy(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Na like this them dey always ugly
Even one of my lecturer wey dey find my.... lipsrsealed
Na devil go cut their prick one by one
iya mmi
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
holajhdeee:
Meet the lecturer Mr Muazu that threatens to fail students that refused to date him"(kwara poly)

I think I know this man
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
holajhdeee, kwara poly na school ? Kwara poly nor be school na kwara poly na faaji schoolgrin. During my NYSC days in UNILORIN, these kwara poly students were always causing troubles here and there. Rioting everyday, breaking bottles, shooting guns. Its a school full of thugs and cultists. Most of their students can't even spell their names that u begin to wonder how they gained admission... KP kwara problem, kwara play, kwara faaji lol. #Nostalgic.
actually,u are Only 20% correct of ur assumptions about kwara poly...there are many serious ones there,I studied QS at kp and biosystems engr at unilorin so I know much about these two schools..are u familiar with the term la cram la pour in unilorin? They don't do that in kwara poly..I respect kp for the fact that their practicals are accurately good..and though I might nt be able to say abt other dept but IES students don't actually joke around with their academics..cos before they grad,some of them have actually started collecting. Contracts!!! Unilorin students. Are good though but when u bring the serious one in KP and d ones at unilorin,KP do outshine them....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by auntymi(f): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Evil mAn
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by holajhdeee(m): 2:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
100Cents:

Is he in police net ?

no
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by calaway: 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
holajhdeee:

[size=15pt] how are we sure you are not defaming the character of an innocent man?
be advised that if you are or not exactly sureyou too will suffer the same fate in the morning. [/size]
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by holajhdeee(m): 3:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
calaway:
[size=15pt] how are we sure you are not defaming the character of an innocent man?
be advised that if you are or not exactly sureyou too will suffer the same fate in the morning. [/size]

he is not an innocent man..he is a very wicked man
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by emedy(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Na like this them dey always ugly
Even one of my lecturer wey dey find my.... lipsrsealed
Na devil go cut their prick one by one
Without Prejudice, it requires a high level of morality for a man not to make passes at you.

Lecturers won't rest.
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by calaway: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
holajhdeee:

he is not an innocent man..he is a very wicked man
WHAT IS THE PROOF? WHY NOT REPRT HIM TO THE POLICE?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by polite2(m): 3:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
if he refuses to repent, death awaits him
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
ZACHIE:

Who has judged this man?
What are the facts? What did he do and what were the circumstances and reasons behind his action?
No one is asking, just mad rush to condemn the man.

You crucify a man just because of the allegations of one man.
Chai...shame on you guys

As in, that's how young men lost their lives in Aluu. Trial before judgment people, question everything. For all we know the op could be trying to defame a character. For crying out loud he just put a face up and you all are spewing curses. Yet we call ourselves educated, seriously?

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Bosch10(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
holajhdeee:

he is writing an application letter to death

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by ollyruffy: 4:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
This is good. More of this exposure on social media to curb this menace in our institutions.

See im mumu face. Your cup is running over.
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Ivorybaby(f): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
He must be an igala man.
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by neighbourhud: 5:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
In as much as I want this on front page, I will strongly advice we take caution. It is better to verify this claim before emptying all anger here. If verified and found to be true...please front page!
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by ayampissed: 5:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ivorybaby:
He must be an igala man.

grin grin grin grin grin
Babe, abeg no kill me with laugh.
Which one concern Igala for this matter?
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by ignis: 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
ueskman:
you ppl don't even want to know the authenticity of the new. nawa oo

My exact thought .... No proof or evidence to claim the man is guilty of the allegation. Just a passport and a two line trash. I could see so many useless and senseless comments from the products of failed Nigerian Educational system. So quick to attack and criticise. Some foooooools are already clamouring that the trash be moved to front page. Just like that?

It's possible this man is innocent of the allegation. Maybe someone refuse to read and do his homework well, end up having a deserved F. Then think he can vent his anger and tantrum by tarnishing the image of the man on a respected forum like nairaland. Nairaland is a faceless forum, but the mods have to be careful of the threads and information they leave here.

I feel this thread should be closed, till we get substantial evidence or proof to back the allegation.

CC: seun

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by ignis: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
saheedandu:
I know dis man, moreso he's not even a lecturer he's just a school staff..he his what he's called, a womaniser.. a stupid man...bastard.... a disgrace to manhood.

Can you see the discrepancies already?

The Op said he's a lecturer that threaten to fail people in his course if the refuse to date him.
Another person who claim to know him very well is saying he's not a lecturer but just a school staff.

Someone will soon come and say he's a primary school teacher.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by rman: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
ZACHIE:

Who has judged this man?
No one is asking, just mad rush to condemn the man.

You crucify a man just because of the allegations of one man.
Chai...shame on you guys

And we wonder how we end up with bad leaders?

The OP didn't even give a cast in stone example that can be verified and the nairaland bandwagon posters joined the train.

For me Seun and the mods have got a lot on their hands because dumb people have invaded the forum.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Ivorybaby(f): 6:32pm On Feb 15, 2015
ayampissed:

grin grin grin grin grin
Babe, abeg no kill me with laugh.
Which one concern Igala for this matter?
grin grin grin grin grin
guy you won't understand what I went through in the hands of one evil igala lecturer, the hedioot almost made my life miserable but God brought him down before my final year.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ongoing Uniben Students Protest: See The Funny Placard A Student Brought / Futo 2008/2009 Screening Exercise For Admission Is Out. / Unilorin Worst Graduating Students Gets UK Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.