Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... (5328 Views)

NANS React To The Lecturer That Slapped Unilorin SU President / Benue University Student Threatens To Kill Project Supervisor Over 3rd Class / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by holajhdeee(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
Meet the lecturer Mr Muazu that threatens to fail students that refused to date him"(kwara poly)

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by SeverusSnape(m): 9:51pm On Feb 14, 2015
See his wicked face. Stupid man.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Tundenoni(m): 9:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
front page please,God don catch am tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by zyzxx(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
No conscience
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by ozoigbondu: 9:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by echobee(f): 10:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Front page plssssssssssss. See his anti christ sad face

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by henryagori(m): 10:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
see him gollum face
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by StealthyMe(m): 10:47pm On Feb 14, 2015
ROTFL! cheesy

Busted! His look depicts a fraudster undecided
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by heykims(m): 10:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
d guy handsome small sha..

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by project8(m): 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
u no see em big head?
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Shaakasi(f): 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
angry angry
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2015
Pls...VERIFY
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by darksuit(m): 11:53pm On Feb 14, 2015
grin all of una don take am personal
U no wan know if na innocent man
wey just snap passport

13 Likes

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by slimaliyu(m): 12:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Must u bring religion into everything? Be reasonable at least for once pls
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by SELENAqueensy(f): 12:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Na like this them dey always ugly
Even one of my lecturer wey dey find my.... lipsrsealed
Na devil go cut their prick one by one
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by ronald4lif(m): 1:25am On Feb 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Lol! As you gather reach which lecturer no go find your.... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Middlefinger1: 1:29am On Feb 15, 2015
echobee:
Front page plssssssssssss. See his anti christ sad face
what's Antichrist about his face?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Middlefinger1: 1:32am On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lol! As you gather reach which lecturer no go find your.... lipsrsealed
and the son of man concur with this.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2015
Op, share dey pray say the man abi I'm colleagues no find out who you be oo. If them find out, share jejely drop out o, no just think say u go graduate

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:00am On Feb 15, 2015
holajhdeee, kwara poly na school ? Kwara poly nor be school na kwara poly na faaji schoolgrin. During my NYSC days in UNILORIN, these kwara poly students were always causing troubles here and there. Rioting everyday, breaking bottles, shooting guns. Its a school full of thugs and cultists. Most of their students can't even spell their names that u begin to wonder how they gained admission... KP kwara problem, kwara play, kwara faaji lol. #Nostalgic.

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by KMB: 4:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Pervert
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by IceSplash(f): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2015
Wicked pervert
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by kalakuta100: 6:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Have u visited naunaknow. if u haven't then u are missing out on the story KONJI PLEASE DO IT'S GONNA BE WORTH YOUR TIME
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by free2ryhme: 6:47am On Feb 15, 2015
angry angry
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Hotstew(m): 6:52am On Feb 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

How he no go find ur....? You no see as you set? If na me sef, I go dey give you all my salary every month

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Nutase: 7:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Its a lie ustaz Muazu kpanshing girls..
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Genea(f): 8:05am On Feb 15, 2015
he is definitely a nut case
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Nobody: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2015
SELENAqueensy:

Beta pikin, he b like say u go sabi d thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Nobody: 8:39am On Feb 15, 2015
you ppl don't even want to know the authenticity of the new. nawa oo
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by kstyle2(m): 8:40am On Feb 15, 2015
D guy resemble pikin wey winch born give thief
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:42am On Feb 15, 2015
Frontpage mod somebody need to be dealt with
Re: Meet The Lecturer That Threatens to fail student if they refuse to date him... by ZACHIE: 8:49am On Feb 15, 2015
This is ugly, unfortunate and despicable.
Nairaland is sinking. It never was like this.

Who has judged this man?
What are the facts? What did he do and what were the circumstances and reasons behind his action?
No one is asking, just mad rush to condemn the man.

When we ask what is the SOURCE to ascertain fact and establish verity.

You crucify a man just because of the allegations of one man.
Chai...shame on you guys

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Esut Admission List / Nairaland Jamb Tutorial Centre {economics Thread} / Photo Of Student With Parallel F9 In 2017 WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.