Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna (2953 Views)

This Is A Life Time Business To Do Online And Job For Others Is / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On / Business I Can DO Along With Tight Work Schedule (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by Lordsonempire(m): 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2015
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, PLS AM A STUDENT, BUT I OWN A TOYOTA SIENNA, PLS IS THERE ANY PART TIME BUSINESS I CAN DO WITH THE VEHICLE WITHOUT REALLY AFFECTING MY STUDIES. PLS UR RESPONSE AND COMMENTS WILL BE VERY HELPFUL. HUSTLING THINGS. MAY GOD HELP ALL THE HUSTLERS. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by kestolove95(m): 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2015
If u dnt have lectures saedaes and u canryd. Well..run. Inter-state service
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by sthugo: 11:56pm On Feb 14, 2015
It all depends on your location...
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by berrytush(f): 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
You can join forever living business, cal 08184955057.
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by mrsage(m): 12:15am On Feb 15, 2015
Where is your location? I have business for you. Car hire for tourists only for a specified period of time.
What is the state of the bus?

Kindly respond.
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by Lordsonempire(m): 12:46am On Feb 15, 2015
Where is your location? I have business for you. Car hire for tourists only for a specified period of time.
What is the state of the bus?

Kindly respond.

AM IN LAGOS. NOTHING IS WRONG WITH IT. THANKS
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by Lordsonempire(m): 12:46am On Feb 15, 2015

AM IN LAGOS.
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by bizlifelines(m): 12:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Get it enlisted with a school for bus service for drop and pick service for pupils and students. While school is on, you can run transportation/hire service as side runs. Most schools don't want to use their expensive buses for bus service due to the poor state of roads.
For more business ideas, please get our copy of "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources"

2 Likes

Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by mrsage(m): 2:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Lordsonempire:

AM IN LAGOS.

Contact details pls. We need to talk
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by Lordsonempire(m): 12:05am On Feb 19, 2015
Contact details pls. We need to talk

lordsonevans86@gmail.com
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by Ayus34(m): 7:22am On Feb 19, 2015
guy the best business u can do with that car is buying and selling of consumable goods,infact ur money will flow smoothly if u know ur way out!

1 Like

Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by Chiaka(f): 10:55am On Feb 19, 2015
Lordsonempire:
GOOD DAY EVERYONE, PLS AM A STUDENT, BUT I OWN A TOYOTA SIENNA, PLS IS THERE ANY PART TIME BUSINESS I CAN DO WITH THE VEHICLE WITHOUT REALLY AFFECTING MY STUDIES. PLS UR RESPONSE AND COMMENTS WILL BE VERY HELPFUL. HUSTLING THINGS. MAY GOD HELP ALL THE HUSTLERS. AMEN

Be careful.
Your car can get miss here

1 Like

Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by ogoplus: 11:03am On Feb 19, 2015
Ayus34:
guy the best business u can do with that car is buying and selling of consumable goods,infact ur money will flow smoothly if u know ur way out!

@Ayus34 please what consumable...please give examples.
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by Ayus34(m): 3:38pm On Feb 19, 2015
ogoplus:

@Ayus34 please what consumable...please give examples.
u can buy things like provisions,packaged food products,also clothing and hair accessories from the cheapest source in Lagos and supply outside Lagos and possibly,Niger delta states also if u get major sellers on student campuses u can supply them at wholesale price to resell.
NOTE
get the proper channel to sell ur products,don't agree on credit sales....there are better ways u can sell.

1 Like

Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by Nobody: 4:22pm On Feb 19, 2015
Lordsonempire:
Go and register it with Jumia...they accept 3rd party vehicles for delivery...payment will be discussed.

1 Like

Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by damitoye: 3:26pm On Sep 28, 2016
This is a wonderful thread. I also had d same thought of how I can deploy my car to yield fund for me. Mine is a space bus as well, Ford Winster, My mail damitoye2008@yahoo.com
Re: Any Part Time Business I Can Do With My Toyota Sienna by kush4king(m): 9:08pm On Oct 04, 2021
I also have Toyota sienna 2004 , am looking for business I can do with it that will not stress me much and I can make my cool money.
Am in Lagos oshodi specific.
My mail kush4king@gmail.com.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help From Those That Know About Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business / Earn Up To N15000 For Every Insight You Give In The Community. / Car Fuel Saving Device, Car Fuel Saver Shark.. Saves Fuel Consumption

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.