Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On (4727 Views)

Are You Interested In Making Between 50-100k On Your Investment Per Month? / Discover The Secret On How To Make Between 50k To 100k On Facebook / Who Else Wants To Begin This Hot And Lucrative Silver Extraction Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by valicious1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
I decided to put this here cos I know this section's got one of the most matured minds on this forum. I would definitely 'chop' the money finish if I no invest am 4 something lucrative.

Anyone interested?

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by jimi4us: 7:03pm On Oct 19, 2016
Nairabet sure game. Chelsea to lose 4 matches from their next game.

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by valicious1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2016
jimi4us:
I no like anytin bet

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by habiham: 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
Supplying ice cream fan ice product to secondary school... if u can get like 3 or more private secondary schools
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by jimi4us: 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2016
valicious1:

I no like anytin bet
ok, how about MMM

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by socialmediaman: 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2016
You could put it In a savings account, that is, an account dedicated to savings For a particular purpose, like retirement or vacation. I have one of such accounts, I don't have a debit card or check book for it, once money goes in, it doesn't come out. There's no sure investment business out there, the ones that promise reasonable returns have risks too while many others need more capital.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by DLondonboiy: 7:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Play 5mins draw in all the today's champions league games.....collect 250k ten minutes later...

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by valicious1(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
socialmediaman:
You could put it In a savings account, that is, an account dedicated to savings For a particular purpose, like retirement or vacation. I have one of such accounts, I don't have a debit card or check book for it, once money goes in, it doesn't come out. There's no sure investment business out there, the ones that promise reasonable returns have risks too while many others need more capital.
Bro I need a daily or weekly income biz. Thanks tho
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by emeraldknytt(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2016
jimi4us:
habiham:
Supplying ice cream fan ice product to secondary school... if u can get like 3 or more private secondary schools
jimi4us:
ok, how about MMM
DLondonboiy:
Play 5mins draw in all the today's champions league games.....collect 250k ten minutes later...
Are these the mature minds you speak of? undecided

8 Likes

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by kokertalented: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
jimi4us:

guy aswear u don dey madt lolsss ... see ur future impossible tense prediction sha

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by TRADELYN: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2016
Invest in a sure business and get 20% in 4 months. tongue
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Sunnymatey(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2016
Invest in my butic bzness and tell me wat %tage to pay monthly. Capital can be recovered by january 2017 if u so wish. Am in Calabar.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by valicious1(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Invest the money in my butic bzness and tell me wat %tage to pay monthly. Capital can be recovered by january 2017 if u so wish. Am in Calabar.
How lucrative and large is the boutique?
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by DLondonboiy: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Are these the mature minds you speak of? undecided

Who is this one?
People of influence are talking not those that repair phones..thanks.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by MadamExcellency: 8:08pm On Oct 19, 2016
valicious1:
I decided to put this here cos I know this is the section that's got on of the most mature minds on this forum. I would definitely 'chop' the money finish if I no invest am 4 something lucrative.

Anyone interested?

Your sure bet is going to villages to buy produce (fruits, vegetables etc) and bringing them to urban markets for sales.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Sunnymatey(m): 8:15pm On Oct 19, 2016
valicious1:

How lucrative and large is the boutique?
My bzness is doing fine, over 6yrs on it so let me hear ur terms. 100k is change compare to my stock. So...
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
valicious1:
I decided to put this here cos I know this is the section that's got on of the most mature minds on this forum. I would definitely 'chop' the money finish if I no invest am 4 something lucrative.

Anyone interested?

send me a pm and I will lead u through....only if u are serious
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by emeraldknytt(m): 8:29pm On Oct 19, 2016
DLondonboiy:

Who is this one? People of influence are talking not those that repair phones..thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by DozieInc(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
valicious1:

Anyone interested?

Bruh, MMM pays... You can start with 80k (and keep 20k for your upkeep) you will receive reg bonus of $20(8k) and get 30 percent of your money in 30days.. heres the math.

reg bonus = 8k
30% of 80k =24k

that making a cool profit of 32k in a month, if you are interested give me a reply.

2 Likes

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by iykepromotions: 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2016
Well if you're really ready to invest I would advice you to invest in EXPIRED domain names. Though need some tactics and tools but highly profitable if done well. All you need to do is to buy expired domains go elsewhere and resell it higher. For more information do more research on your own or visit this awareness thread @ https://www.nairaland.com/3430037/buying-selling-domains-really-profitable

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by FreeWorld23: 9:55pm On Oct 19, 2016
You can never get good advice from nlders apart from mm.m and betting crap angry

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by profet: 10:16pm On Oct 19, 2016
beep me on 08095364774....We ll take it up from there. thanks
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by LKO(m): 10:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Invest in my butic bzness and tell me wat %tage to pay monthly. Capital can be recovered by january 2017 if u so wish. Am in Calabar.

I have already paid for a shop but still expecting money to buy goods, the shop rent would start counting from 1st of November. Want to start doing business since I can't find good paying job. I want to use the shop for Okrika boutique, buying grade A UK clothes and retailing. Both men, women and kids wears. Do u have any advice for me pls? Where do I buy guys new singlets and boxers of different brands in cheap price for the shop. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by Ranchhoddas: 11:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
DLondonboiy:
The guy for win am o

2 Likes

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by VIABLEBUSINESS: 12:02am On Oct 20, 2016
LKO:

I have already paid for a shop but still expecting money to buy goods, the shop rent would start counting from 1st of November. Want to start doing business since I can't find good paying job. I want to use the shop for Okrika boutique, buying grade A UK clothes and retailing. Both men, women and kids wears. Do u have any advice for me pls? Where do I buy guys new singlets and boxers of different brands in cheap price for the shop. Thanks.
check my thread I sell New boxers @ whosales price
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by LKO(m): 12:08am On Oct 20, 2016
VIABLEBUSINESS:
check my thread I sell New boxers @ whosales price

Went through it. No pictures
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by emyryx(m): 2:33am On Oct 20, 2016
Buy a used laptop + internet connection= 50k.

1. buy a domain, download wordpress, do research on some niches like sports, fashion, celebs and gossips. Then make about ten posts and register on some marketing campaigns, u'll be glad u did as u start to smile to the bank.

2. Join fiverr, download epic browser and create a female profile in U.S, buy 5 of ur gigs and give urself good ratings. U can start with digital marketing if u're confused check out venzal on Nl. Start watching ur money increase.

pls help me out with N5k to pay my mom's hospital bill. May God bless u as u help.
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by DopeMum(f): 4:57am On Oct 20, 2016
IINVEST YOUR 100K ON MMM TODAY AND GET BACK 136K SAME DAY NEXT MONTH.simple!
If u or anyone else need help,let me know.

1 Like

Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by honestivo(m): 5:36am On Oct 20, 2016
Can some one enlight me on betting biz eg 9bet profit,risk etc tnx
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by honestivo(m): 5:39am On Oct 20, 2016
Pls what's the diff btw blog and forum and which is better in business and how can one go about it. Tnx
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by emyryx(m): 6:03am On Oct 20, 2016
honestivo:
Pls what's the diff btw blog and forum and which is better in business and how can one go about it. Tnx

blog is easier, better and cheaper but forum costs alot nd takes alot
Re: Who's Got A Sharp And Lucrative Business I Can Invest 100k On by DLondonboiy: 10:15am On Oct 20, 2016
Ranchhoddas:
The guy for win am o
I tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

1$ = 194.4naira For Online Shopping In China? / Fraud Alert... First Bank VS Gtbank... Who Has My Money? / I Need A Loan Of 30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.