Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. (3700 Views)

Nigerian Army Sends Apcs, Tanks Not Used In Sambisa Into Igbo ‘biafra’ States / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed / Online Petition Asking Buhari To Resign Gathers Momentum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Ikengawo: 11:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
It's unfortunate that people are still believing in a party funded by rotimi amaechi beating a party that holds the president nigeria. I see no Buhari noise on fb, twitter, fb nothing anymore. Looks like river's states allocation wasn't enough to disrupt a president with undecided

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by itetemi: 11:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
Ikengawo:
It's unfortunate that people are still believing in a party funded by rotimi amaechi beating a party that holds the president nigeria. I see no Buhari noise on fb, twitter, fb nothing anymore. Looks like river's states allocation wasn't enough to disrupt a president with undecided

party deceiving people.

even jonathan will laugh at this your joke

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
It will be burried finally in the courts

Their financiers have realised that Buhari has been cornered on this certificate issue

They are just awaiting their faith now.

20 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by bakila: 11:36pm On Feb 14, 2015
Let's have the elections quickly so that you theory will be tested.

7 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by otbliz(m): 11:40pm On Feb 14, 2015
That was the main motive behind the postponement

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by obamartins(m): 11:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Money haff finish. Next is to disqualify the "pejurer-in-chief" A.K.A "my certificate is with the military secretary"

9 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
obamartins:
Money haff finish. Next is to disqualify the "pejurer-in-chief" A.K.A "my certificate is with the military secretary"
and wen d money has finished buhari will be left alone to pay d #27m loan he borrowed, and wif all d money tinubu wasted on campaign I bet ya lagos will suffer for it cos dat mad man called ambode will repay and refill jagaban purse back. I pray if jagaban will pump money to fund buhari again, now dat d future is blur. And dose agent of change its not too late to come back to d transformer, so ya life will be transformed

4 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by maestroferddi: 12:02am On Feb 15, 2015
Tinubu is busy using The Nation and TVC to spread propaganda geared towards deflecting the uninformed from seeing an ominous APC/Buhari meltdown in the courts.

PDP has got Buhari cornered in a double-bind. If the certificate scandal does not rope him in, then the blinding misadventure at perjury will do him in.

7 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 15, 2015
Waw u are giving ur self false hope

9 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by legendsilver(m): 12:04am On Feb 15, 2015
obamartins:
sai Buhari

9 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by softwareman(m): 12:22am On Feb 15, 2015
obamartins:
You mean the next great hope is now DISQUALIFICATION instead of PDP and Jonathan preparing for and defeating buhari in an electoral contest?
The same way PDP and Jonathan banked on APC disintegrating after their primaries?
Look stop DELUDING yourselves.
FACE AND FIGHT GENERAL BUHARI IN AN ELECTORAL CONTEST. TRUE CHAMPIONS FIGHTS TO WIN.

15 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Exmay(m): 12:28am On Feb 15, 2015
@Op, even Jonathan will laugh @ ur Post.... No be by noise (Enu o se)... Sai Buhari.

9 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by MrIncrediible(m): 1:07am On Feb 15, 2015
maestroferddi:
Tinubu is busy using The Nation and TVC to spread propaganda geared towards deflecting the uninformed from seeing an ominous APC/Buhari meltdown in the courts.

PDP has got Buhari cornered in a double-bind. If the certificate scandal does not rope him in, then the blinding misadventure at perjury will do him in.

You're indirectly saying that Jonathan cannot win Buhari at a free and fair election hence the need for all this hullabaloos by PDP?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 1:21am On Feb 15, 2015
MrIncrediible:

You're indirectly saying that Jonathan cannot win Buhari at a free and fair election hence the need for all this hullabaloos by PDP?

we are simply saying Buhari is not qualified to be in the race in the first place as he has filled his forms incorrectly and he is wasting the Nation's time

7 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by lacasa: 1:24am On Feb 15, 2015
itetemi:

party deceiving people.

even jonathan will laugh at this your joke

Lols.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by appini: 1:33am On Feb 15, 2015
I thought I am the only one that notice it.

1 Like

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by jaysniggs: 1:36am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

we are simply saying Buhari is not qualified to be in the race in the first place as he has filled his forms incorrectly and he is wasting the Nation's time

How would you say someone who rose from the cadet of the Nigerian army to the rank of a general and once head of state is ineligible to contest for an election? That alone is a shame to the Nigerian military and in a sane world the military should shut anyone who cooks up such propaganda against such a noble and respectable elder stateman. But in Nigeria we aren't in a sane society where our military has been politicised they have no value and no integrity.
This man was sponsored by the Nigerian military to receive trainings in major countries which he did excellently afterwards. Yet you sit somewhere and say he is ineligible to contest?
The bitter truth is I don't know how else to make you understand that your claim of him not being qualified is baseless.
Certificate or not Nigerians demand a change of government. Capiche?
Instead of you thinking how to be voted in, you're busy spreading unfortunate propagandas over him, this government is the most ridiculous I've ever seen. Jeez!

9 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by MrIncrediible(m): 1:37am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

Na court go judge that one sha. Till then, Sai Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 15, 2015
APC should focus on guber and plan for 2019 Presidency

2015 presidency has been settled, PDP outsmarted APC on this one!

6 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 1:49am On Feb 15, 2015
GEJ will defeat that TERRORIST both in the polls and in the courts

3 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 1:52am On Feb 15, 2015
jaysniggs:

How would you say someone who rose from the cadet of the Nigerian army to the rank of a general and once head of state is ineligible to contest for an election? That alone is a shame to the Nigerian military and in a sane world the military should shut anyone who cooks up such propaganda against such a noble and respectable elder stateman. But in Nigeria we aren't in a sane society where our military has been politicised they have no value and no integrity.
This man was sponsored by the Nigerian military to receive trainings in major countries which he did excellently afterwards. Yet you sit somewhere and say he is ineligible to contest?
The bitter truth is I don't know how else to make you understand that your claim of him not being qualified is baseless.
Instead of you thinking how hot to be voted in, you're busy spreading unfortunate propagandas over him, this government is the most ridiculous I've ever seen. Jeez!
Oga leave all these your plenty grammar, if he has a school cert, he should submit it to INEC, else the courts will force him to do so or gets DISQUALIFIED capische!

5 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 1:58am On Feb 15, 2015
jaysniggs:

Instead of you thinking how hot to be voted in, you're busy spreading unfortunate propagandas over him, this government is the most ridiculous I've ever seen. Jeez!

In a sane society Buhari will resign voluntarily as he has been found out!

There are requirements to join the army and it appears those requirements were not met by Buhari!

The Army should even be the ones to strip him of his status as a retired General in a sane society and demand a refund of his salaries paid!

The man appears to be a FRAUD! Not only has he usurped democracy, he was not supposed to be in the army in the first place!

7 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by jaysniggs: 2:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Gabbysky:

Oga leave all these your plenty grammar, if he has a school cert, he should submit it to INEC, else the courts will force him to do so or gets DISQUALIFIED capische!

Honestly no court can force him to be disqualified.
Postpone it till his kingdom comes he'll still contest.
And win.
For the record its "capiche" or "capisce", not whatever you wrote there wink

3 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 2:02am On Feb 15, 2015
jaysniggs:

Honestly no court can force him to be disqualified.
Postpone it till his kingdom comes he'll still contest.
And win.
For the record its "capiche" or "capisce", not whatever you wrote there wink

Lol so Ayotollah Buhari is now above the courts?

3 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by jaysniggs: 2:09am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

In a sane society Buhari will resign voluntarily as he has been found out!

There are requirements to join the army and it appears those requirements were not met by Buhari!

The Army should even be the ones to strip him of his status as a retired General in a sane society!

The man appears to be a FRAUD!

You mean to tell me one man single handedly bypassed one of the toughest protocols in the Nigerian military? shocked
It only happens in Tom Cruise's movies but alas the able general was able to pull it out. cheesy
Trust me the Nigerian military was way tougher then compared to now.
He followed due procedures and he was admitted.
Please let's be reasonable in as much as I don't like the current administration, it has in some ways helped Nigerians.
Let's educate ourselves on the truth not on propagandas. grin

5 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by jaysniggs: 2:12am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:

Lol so Ayotollah Buhari is now above the courts?

Mike let's meet at the polls
This isn't getting any more amusing
You don't seem to wanna understand

1 Like

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Scatterboss(m): 3:17am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy:
APC should focus on guber and plan for 2019 Presidency

2015 presidency has been settled, PDP outsmarted APC on this one!

Settled with your 1 vote. You dont even have PVC, it will shock you soon.

2 Likes

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Nobody: 3:40am On Feb 15, 2015
Don't say oo. People are waiting for change patiently.

Everybody knows that election shift is for goat luck to do mago mago. But it will never work. Can't you see we are tired of pdp and Their corrupt govt.

Be wise my friend and secure your future. You
Can still work 2 jobs in a country like Nigeria without any mago mago. Things will be done right like in other Africa countries.

Ikengawo:

1 Like

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by rebranded(m): 3:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Ikengawo:

This dude still dey talk without thinking, do you hear any noise on Jonathan either?
Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by Dasini: 4:12am On Feb 15, 2015
No matter their plan, failure is PDP's portion.jonathan will not rule this nation again.he is bent on destroying this great nation,and God wil deal with him

1 Like

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by nduchucks: 4:36am On Feb 15, 2015
mikeansy SAN: Since Willie Obiano won APGA primaries has anyone heard from him? Has he congratulated those who voted him and announced his plan for Anambra State?
Yar'adua/Jonathan clueless leadership on my mind!
Why do reluctant and incompetent people always have more opportunities in Nigerian Politics?

also

mikeansy SAN: You can abuse me all you like but it clearly proves one thing. When you present Jonathan's supporters with a superior argument they accuse you of being selfish……..
All I will say to you is to grow up. Jonathan is not the best candidate in my view. That does not mean throwing anyone under the bus. It simply means recognising my civil responsibilities. I have no plans to abdicate my civil responsibility to you or Uwechue.

Mazi Mike, what happened to you, wat na, biko kwanu? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Apcs Momentum Is Dead.. by wwwkaycom(m): 4:59am On Feb 15, 2015
Inspite of the postponement, GEJ'S camp is still in confusion. I thought they have ready made strategies that they would use the period of extension to implement, but alas, GEJ is busy begging governors and other PDP stakeholders to save him from impending disgrace. GEJ has lost more votes than he could have won on FeBuhari 14, Nigerians have seen through his deceits and devilish desires to remain in power by any means and would express themselves through their votes on March 28. Some indolent people like GEJ are here praising him, they don't seem to live in Nigeria to realise that the little goodwill left for GEJ has been lost when they discovered his desperation to hold on to power at all cost. To GEJ and his handlers, they saw 6 weeks as eternity that would never come, forgetting that its a matter of just 42 days, now they are running from pillar to post making all manner of accusations daily. Today its INEC meeting with APC in Dubai, tomorrow its APC burning PCVs in Lagos. GEJ/PDP, your Waterloo is nearer than imagined. Those of you jobless paid commentators on this platform, (Seun even attested to this in one of his posts), continue, make enough money from GEJ as it lasts, your days of hunger begins again on March 28. Instead of you guys to look out for better things to do, you chose to be collecting peanuts from a government who don't care whether you live or die, a government that killed you instead of employing you after defrauding you of about N6bn in a scam immigration recruitment exercise. You will weep and gnash your teeth when your hunger begins again by March 28.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Never Had A Girlfriend’ - UI Best Graduating Student / The Man Who Wants Igbo To Leave The North Lives In Lagos, Says Falana / IPOB Release Video Of How A Look-a-like Buhari Was Imported

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.