Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,004 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

APC Resorts To Private Security Guards - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Resorts To Private Security Guards (21786 Views)

New Delta Suicide Squad NDSS Emerges, Issues 7Day Ultimatum To Private Oil Firms / Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) / APC Resorts To Private Security Guards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by makazona(m): 2:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
olatunji21:
Say no to Dictator Jonathan
Vote 4 Change
Vote Buhari
Sai Baba
March4Buhari

Dictator u said
thats funny oo

thought he is WEAK

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by seeprob(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
tos4u:
If our security officers cannot provide safety for incoming president, then looking for capable hand to protect Him is not a bad idea.
Even if it worth billions of dollars to get him protect, sai we are TALKING OF NIGERIA FUTURE AND GLORY HERE....

SAI BUHARI! MARCH ON BUHARI TO ASO ROCK

providing security this and that....just wondering how people reason lately or forget so easily. The same security that is haunting us today in the form of boko haram and niger delta militant....these were security agent used by politicans then to achieve their selfish interest that later went out of control. Now you want to breed another set when your yet to deal with the ones you have at hand at the moment.

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by Chigold101(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan has a killer squad.... OBJ 2015

Sai Buhari.
mention one political killing since 2011...
Have the yorubas asked OBJ what happend to Bola Ige...
Can you imagine Tinubu talking with the blood of Funsho Williams in his hands & cloth.

Look at two murdrers talking... My country is a country where very few youths understand what is going on...

APCheats...
Lets us MarchOnBuhari‘s head on March 28 as we move forward with GEJ till 2019
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by Chigold101(m): 3:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Burger01:
Jonathan has a killer squad.... OBJ 2015
Sai Buhari.
mention one political killing since 2011...
Have the yorubas asked OBJ what happend to Bola Ige...
Can you imagine Tinubu talking with the blood of Funsho Williams in his hands & cloth.

Look at two murdrers talking... My country is a country where very few youths understand what is going on...

APCheats...
Lets us MarchOnBuhari‘s head on March 28 as we move forward with GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by DaBullIT(m): 4:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
udemzyudex:
your father left ynash for calling me mumu and ur left eyes for displaying ur stupidity here...in fact your fatherrrrr... Will my post stop them from hiring the private security? Why u come dey carry the matter for head like say dem go give u one private security too.... Bros take ur time ooo

Thunder fire that your useless papa wey go dick one Osho use born you , its a forum , people say what they feel , if you can't take a reasonable argument and you don't want to learn , carry your Angara commot for NL
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by DaBullIT(m): 4:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
richidinho:

And if the security from Israel are being denied visa to the country wat will happen?

U talk as if there is another Federal govt in Lagos that is specially designed to attend to APC leaders need

So yoiu are saying you agree that FG is being unfair abi ? Make dem deny Israeli visa now , shebi south Africa own never tay. We go see the outcome
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by jingh(f): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I'll feel bad, Wait!... Who's the thief in this scenari?
try and liken your comment to the first post of yours I quoted.
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
udemzyudex:
Oh i see,so they have been walking around with no security until now abi? Ur point is lame,still waiting for another one though,thats if u still av any.
...the security personnel is an agent of the ruling party,one has no choice than to opt for private security guard.it's a matter of choice,not a public debate.
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by tit(f): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
God will expose all apc evil plans!
He will disgrace them the way he has disgraced obasanjo!
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by udemzyudex(m): 6:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
Omotolu:
...the security personnel is an agent of the ruling party,one has no choice than to opt for private security guard.it's a matter of choice,not a public debate.
hmmm.... I see
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by udemzyudex(m): 6:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
DaBullIT:

Thunder fire that your useless papa wey go dick one Osho use born you , its a forum , people say what they feel , if you can't take a reasonable argument and you don't want to learn , carry your Angara commot for NL
God go punish the generation wey bring forth you...in fact God go punish that ur useless brain wey no make u reason...1diot pikin of a thousand father... I shoould be the one telling to get out of NL if u can't take a reasonable arguement,must u insult me cos u want to display ur stup1d1ty on NL,bros if u insult me go insult u *3 ..i blame ur useless mother for not bring u up properly...
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by tammie24: 6:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
Do they mean thugs and almanjiris by 'private security guards'?
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by oweman: 7:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
They are not serious, It's only the evil ones that panic when there's really nothing to fear.

"''''''''''''''
I dont share your idea , where were you when Harry ,Ige and others were killed in this country .
As a matter of fact the APC should have invested in the securty of both its leaders and buildings before now because for sure the Jonathanians will make moves even violently against the APC without doubt .
Somewhere here we read of PDP touts attacking n Benue this is after the attacks in Rivers state and others .
Re: APC Resorts To Private Security Guards by kunle75(m): 9:27am On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
They are not serious, It's only the evil ones that panic when there's really nothing to fear.

Sorry bro your assertion is totally not correct,there is everything to be worried about,if you listen to yesterday news and the review of the National human right commission on the happenings .Especially the pre-election violence then you will agree with me that there is everything to be worried about.

Breakdown:

Kaduna === 3 reported politically motivated clash and 9 death,

Lagos ====11 reported politically motivated clash and 22 death,

Rivers==== Just to mention few......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Protesters Block Road To Rivers Assembly Over Plan To Cancel Council Elections / Garba Shehu: Mamman Daura Is An Inspiration For Youths / Jeffrey Guterman Seeks $10,000 To ‘Deal With Financial Problems'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.