Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) (49520 Views)

PDP Convention 2017: Delegates Chase Out Senator Buruji Kashamu / Nnamdi Kanu Poses With His Special Security Guards (photos) / Senator Buruji Kashamu And His Security Men At An Event. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2016
Unless one has serious security issues, there is really no need for all this. Senator Kasahmu Buruji of Ogun state who has been trailed with series of controversies -was recently spotted with his own "private army" at an event. The way the bodyguards guarded him at the event -one would think president Barack Obama and Vladmir Putin were also present. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/see-how-senator-buruji-kasahmu-was.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:16pm On May 11, 2016
dere's something sketchy about dis

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by chriskosherbal(m): 2:17pm On May 11, 2016
This is serious

7 Likes

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 2:21pm On May 11, 2016
this man na confirmed drug lord... him "goods" just arrive ...na wetin them dey protect be dat

80 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by CastedDude: 2:22pm On May 11, 2016
nawa. too many skeletons in his cardboard

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by alienvirus: 2:23pm On May 11, 2016
Is he a drug Baron?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by junketer(m): 2:26pm On May 11, 2016
Was it not yesterday that i saw the president of holland riding a bycicle to work? This is just pathetic. Walahi, nigeria's future is bleak.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 11, 2016
But where is lalasticlala sef grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 2:43pm On May 11, 2016
Guarded by former runs men I guess grin When Buhari, FBI, CIA or Interpol needs him, he will be extracted

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by janvier27(m): 2:46pm On May 11, 2016
The fear of disappearing and landing in US is the beginning of wisdom

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 2:49pm On May 11, 2016
According to Yorubas, tiro ba lologun odun, ojo kan lotito ma ba. Asepamo lo wa, asegbe kan ko si. Beside, iwa omo ni mu omo sokigbe.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 11, 2016
Took one look at this picture and then recalled the mayor of London taking a bus to work.

And you have All this security for one senator. Which way naa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 11, 2016
What is he scared of?

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Agriman(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2016
hmmm
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by johnkay1(m): 3:35pm On May 11, 2016
fear at work

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Elchappo: 3:36pm On May 11, 2016
They must be shooting a movie scene of "Triumphant Entry" featuring Elchappo ndi yoruba..

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by johnwizey: 3:36pm On May 11, 2016
Let him add OPC, Niger delta militants and Ijaw boys join, dem no ft save am after his tenure
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Nasiruddeen(m): 3:36pm On May 11, 2016
Youths wakeup from your sleep!

With the spate of attacks in the country, the increase in the prices of general commodities for the common man, the increase in percentage of people unemployed both skilled and unskilled, the reduction of forex earned due to reduction in oil prices.
Fellow Nigerians our country is in deep shit.

I pity the youths and the generation of twitter and Facebook, for no one will suffer it more than you, no one shall feel the pains like you, if you are in doubt let me ask you these:
1). Who forms the bulk of the unemployed people roaming the streets ?.
2). Who are the ones constantly trying their luck in going overseas, and who fill the embassies of USA and other such developed countries day in day out?.
3). Who are the fools who fight for politicians who don't give a Bleep about us?.
4). Who fill the sport bets shops hoping to make a few millions with the few change they have got in their pockets?.
5). What is the minimum age required for you to be a governor or president?.
6). Who form the bulk of the fighting force of bokoharam, Niger delta militants, ipob, and even the military?,pardon me who are the ones who also die in all this conflicts.
And to the generation currently in power you have all failed us, you inherited a country with high hopes from your predecessors and you ruined it.
Sadly I know my generation of Nigerians will merely read this and run along off to twitter and facebook to engage in useless ethnic e-battles , and at best gracing this post with likes its does not need.
p.s- pardon all grammatical blunders and errors, for I am too pissed and enraged at the situation this country is in and the manner at which not one member of my generation is taking it serious, to bother reading through it to fix the errors.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by MrAboki: 3:37pm On May 11, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3702867_buruk2_jpeg5711f14c1ab57841f841586f4b41e07a

I am fine with the fhucker being protected by Private Bodyguards, but why does only one Man have 3 MOPOL guarding him and the rest of us are left to manage 1 Mopol to about 1000 Nigerians. angry

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by coolhamid(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2016
That's what you get when people chose to be slave to money...

Don't be deceived, those Niggas are jobless and Buruji thinks he could give them jobs by making them his bodyguard.

Even with 1million bodyguards, you cant stop death when it comes knocking.

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by LockDown69(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2016
nonsense! when he can die in his sleep the next day. angry

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by tola9ja: 3:37pm On May 11, 2016
Poverty they this country is only God can save us

when u steal 5 naira you will be jail for many years

when u embezzle public fund you will worship like God undecided

Dagrin have finish evrything

nijiriya ojojumon len jiriya

3 Likes

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by akraym(m): 3:37pm On May 11, 2016
Could this real
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 11, 2016
Dudeweedlmao:
Took one look at this picture and then recalled the mayor of London taking a bus to work.

And you have All this security for one senator. Which way naa

Boris Johnson...the now immediate past mayor of London also used to ride a bicycle to work.

1 Like

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by mostyg(m): 3:38pm On May 11, 2016
I am ashamed of my representative at the Senate

2 Likes

Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by omowolewa: 3:39pm On May 11, 2016
Afraid
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by Smartsyn(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2016
This is serious oo..
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by akraym(m): 3:39pm On May 11, 2016
LockDown69:
nonsense! when he can die in his sleep the next day. angry
just what I was 'bout typin'
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by moshmusth(m): 3:40pm On May 11, 2016
Roman Abrahmovic have more than this so there is no need condemning the man above all God sexurity na hin sure pass
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by jailsarakiCCT: 3:40pm On May 11, 2016
Bad economy Cause all this trash and our selfish leader imagine see what saraki what

Saraki was worth billions in 2003 - Saraki's defendants
The Senate President, Dr. Bukola Saraki, was worth $22m, £12m, €2.6m and N4bn in cash, movable and landed assets before he became Governor of Kwara State in 2003, his lawyer, Mr. Paul Erokoro (SAN), told the Code of Conduct Tribunal on Tuesday.
Erokoro said this while cross-examining the first prosecution witness, Mr. Michael Wetkas, in the ongoing trial of the Senate President.

http://afrolattest..com.ng/2016/05/saraki-was-worth-billions-in-2003.html
Re: Buruji Kasahmu's Security Guards At An Event (Photos) by MrFabs(m): 3:41pm On May 11, 2016
Only time will tell. Please I fit follow desert reach America. shocked Need to find my way out ASAP. God bless Nigeria and God bless America too. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Adamu Aliero Dumps APC, Decamps To PDP / INEC Bars Douye Diri From Entering Its Headquarters / Sit-At-Home: IPOB, ESN Beat Lady, Others In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.