Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,028 members, 7,821,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

(video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC (1148 Views)

APC Should Take Over INEC And Other Institutions - Oyegun / The First Thing President Buhari Does Every Morning / Picture Of INEC Card Reader Reading A PVC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by charlesHobils: 10:25am On Feb 15, 2015
Came across this video this morning on facebook posted by my uncle in london and felt really ashamed of myself being a nigerian. General Buhari whom most nigerians think will bring change and progress to nigeria is so dull that he doesn't know the full meaning of INEC And APC, very Shameful Americans are now laughing at us!!! See video http://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10155217604360650

1 Like

Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by darksuit(m): 10:30am On Feb 15, 2015
Since I can't watch the video, ama buk dz space
And guess wat d mata is.
It had better not be a lie@op
Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by Klasique911(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2015
Does it really matter?
Is it issue based?

What shall it profit Nigerians to have a Ph.D as a president and still languish in poverty/lawlessness?

For the records
Sai Buhari
Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by charlesHobils: 10:40am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:
And guess wat d mata is.
why can't you watch the video?
Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by YouthsPC0: 10:44am On Feb 15, 2015
And they want us to commit the destiny of 170 million Nigerians into his hands!

God Forbid GEJ till Buhari goes to school

3 Likes

Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by charlesHobils: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2015
darksuit:
And guess wat d mata is.
when you open the link,you click on the picture of the dullard called buhari on the page,then you can watch or save video.
Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by darksuit(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2015
charlesHobils:
why can't you watch the video?

I am not inclined to tell you why
Forget it, the reason is too long
Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by randomFYO: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2015
This is fvckdd.as days go by, I lose confidence in this General.
I think he is tired & suffering from amnesia
Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by theM16: 10:49am On Feb 15, 2015
Al dis funny tlks on nairaland wnt change a tin. E does not knw...so b it
Notin can beat d stupidity of a leader who says stealing of public fund is mere stealing and not corruption.

1 Like

Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by randomFYO: 11:04am On Feb 15, 2015
randomFYO:
This is fvckdd.as days go by, I lose confidence in this General.
I think he is tired & suffering from amnesia

FP pls!
Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by Orunto: 11:45am On Feb 15, 2015
And at the UN, he wont be able to spell Nigeria or Amaechi. Bring him to TV to define a Thief and a corruptman. Ask him to spell thief and corruption. Instead of APC presenting PYO/SLS, see their presentation in this computer age where in many houses WC self they talk and complain if you shit too much therein.
Re: (video) Very Shameful Buhari Does Not Know The Meaning Of INEC And APC by charlesHobils: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
Its so shameful, how do we let this kind of person represent us internationally this jet age, I urge everyone not to comment b4 seeing the video....drop comments after watching.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Small Polls Between GEJ & GMB Voting Ends Tomorrow / Ten Take Aways From The Gen. Buhari’s Chatham House Lecture, London / PDP's New Plan Against Amaechi, Tinubu Bursted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.