Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,814 members, 7,956,080 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady (3186 Views)

Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by doctokwus: 10:28am On Feb 15, 2015
About 20 women from Bayelsa state were yesterday burnt to death in a multiple accident after visiting first lady Dame Patience Jonathan.
It was gathered last night the accident happened in Ahoada in Rivers state. It was said to have involved a Toyota sienna car,a jeep and a bus with the inscription Peoples Democratic Party women initiative.
A security source put the number of burnt victims at 20 claiming that all the occupants of the bus perished.
The source who spoke in confidence said "the affected women were travelling in the bus which went up in flames. They were burnt to ashes, only one of them was rescued".
It was learnt the women paid a solidarity visit to the first lady in Okrika where they spent two days.
The Bayelsa state sector commander of the FRSC,Mr.Vincent Jack confirmed the incident.
He however, said only nine persons were burnt to death,two died without being burnt while many others were rushed to Madonna clinic in the area.
He said the accident occurred when the tyre of the Toyota sienna burst and rammed into the bus carrying the women.
He said the Jeep also rammed into the bus in confusion,a situation that made the bus to go up in flames.
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/20-bayelsa-women-burnt-death-visiting-first-lady/
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by SeverusSnape(m): 10:31am On Feb 15, 2015

I just hope some people won't attribute this to rituals.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Klasique911(m): 10:33am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP to all who died

Lord pls, I donate all my enemies as burnt offering to u...spare my loved ones
Amen
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by doctokwus: 10:34am On Feb 15, 2015
Real tragedy. May their souls rest in peace.But this okrika self,always crisis and tragedy.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Crocz(m): 10:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Pinshure or iobilivit undecided

2 Likes

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by alaoeri: 10:39am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP to the dead but honestly ppl should do away from PEJ & GEJ because they bring nothing but badluck.

7 Likes

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by egift(m): 10:41am On Feb 15, 2015
RIP to the departed. God protect our fellow citizens.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:
Real tragedy. May their souls rest in peace.But this okrika self,always crisis and tragedy.
Guy should I call you an imbeci.le? What has Okrika got to do with accidents of people? How many people have died after visiting Okrika? Which Okrika is in crises and tragedy? Your hate for Okrika and the Ijaw nation is making me see you as a swine.

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by doctokwus: 10:47am On Feb 15, 2015
Crocz:
Pinshure or iobilivit undecided
It was a picture less source, but with eyewitness account.
alaoeri:
RIP to the dead but honestly ppl should do away from PEJ & GEJ because they bring nothing but badluck.
Uhmm.Its the system of patronage positions of authority in Nigeria command.Honestly you can't stop it,but people shd only be adviced to be safety conscious when on such trips and ensure the buses or cars they board are in sound condition and the drivers more circumspect when driving.
The road too may have been a factor, who knows.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by dustmalik(m): 10:47am On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Guilty conscience.

6 Likes

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by frinx: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2015
20 bunrt and it hasnt made the headlines.....hmmm
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Chanchit: 10:51am On Feb 15, 2015
Solidarity! Na wah eh. 20 votes lost out of 3m! What's happening in GEJ's camp na.
Na so some guys go form one useless group for my area because they want to go and visit Desmond Elliot, though na trek able distance, I say I no go.
Highest they she (Patience) would give them 10k each.
That's how some touts killed themselves because of money when Remi Tinubu came for campaign, though that was not by accident.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by kestolove95(m): 11:00am On Feb 15, 2015
Na lie
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by chiefolododo(m): 11:07am On Feb 15, 2015
This is the work of wike or wiked or which name do you call him self?
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by chiefolododo(m): 11:08am On Feb 15, 2015
Which it is
SeverusSnape:

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Freelancer00(m): 11:09am On Feb 15, 2015
Blood sacrifice oooooo
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by doctokwus: 11:22am On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
Guy should I call you an imbeci.le? What has Okrika got to do with accidents of people? How many people have died after visiting Okrika? Which Okrika is in crises and tragedy? Your hate for Okrila and the Ijaw nation is making me see you as a swine.
That's cold This is a blessed Sunday for such venom to be poured. It shd have been replied in kind,but I would let it slide.
Just for the records, I don't hate Ijaws and don't stereotype any tribe or person. My dislike for any person in position of authority is strictly based on actions,not ethnicity.
I would be a fool for eg to support a patience Jonathan who abuses her position or Goodluck Jonathan who exhibits cluelessness to the nth degree. For that I have no apology to give anybody.
Pls,I beg u in the name of God, don't abuse me next time,I beg u!

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:

That's cold This is a blessed Sunday for such venom to be poured. It shd have been replied in kind,but I would let it slide.
Just for the records, I don't hate Ijaws and don't stereotype any tribe or person. My dislike for any person in position of authority is strictly based on actions,not ethnicity.
I would be a fool for eg to support a patience Jonathan who abuses her position or Goodluck Jonathan who exhibits cluelessness to the nth degree. For that I have no apology to give anybody.
Pls,I beg u in the name of God, don't abuse me next time,I beg u!
I actually do not expect any apology from you. You were quick to desparage Okrika in your bid to mock the first lady and her late visitors. Who even ask you to support PEJ and GEJ? Did I ask you to? Am I even a fan of PEJ or her husband? What has Okrika got to do here? I'm not as dumb as you think that I am blind to see through your hypocritical explanation. While I seek to maintain friendship, I also want real friendship that is based on mutual respect irrespective of tribal or political sentiment.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by caselessogbuagu: 11:50am On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

before nko?

Lady shrek just used these women for rituals.
If they like, make d em use every Nigerian do rituals, na otuoke go welcome una on may 29th.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by SeverusSnape(m): 11:52am On Feb 15, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
before nko?

Lady shrek just used these women for rituals.
If they like, make d em use every Nigerian do rituals, na otuoke go welcome una on may 29th.

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by doctokwus: 11:52am On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
I actually do not expect any apology from you. You were quick to desparage Okrika in your bid to mock the first lady and her late visitors. Who even ask you to support PEJ and GEJ? Did I ask you to? Am I even a fan of PEJ or her husband? What has Okrika got to do here? I'm not as dumb as you think that I am blind to see through your hypocritical explanation. While I seek to maintain friendship, I also want real friendship that is based on mutual respect irrespective of tribal or political sentiment.
Okay.Know u made up ur mind on what u perceive to be my motive.Believe me there is no ethnic bias to it.My premise stemmed from the previous episode btw dame and Amaechi and recently how thugs burnt down the stage for APC gubernatorial rally in okrika and continue violently preventing it from holding that same rally with the believed connivance of the first Lady.
If in any of my posts I come across as an ethnic bigot point it out for me,I will delete same and apologize, otherwise u owe me an apology for the vile this morning.
If u know my tribe and how scathing I have been of the sycophants from my side of the ethnic divide supporting this govt,you would be shocked.
Do we accept we are on the side of the truth,justice and progress or do u still want to allow your ethnic sentiments and wrong perception of my post put us on unnecessary and unfriendly loggerheads?
I sincerely feel u owe me a "sorry". wink wink

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by caselessogbuagu: 11:54am On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
Guy should I call you an imbeci.le? What has Okrika got to do with accidents of people? How many people have died after visiting Okrika? Which Okrika is in crises and tragedy? Your hate for Okrika and the Ijaw nation is making me see you as a swine.
bro, never seen u like this before. Besides, doctokwus na progressive- u should have taken it easy. No vex abeg.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Orunto: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2015
Lord have Mercy! And may their Souls rest in perfect peace. Tinubu and Amaechi should be arrested. The two are warlocks.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Vision4God: 12:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
God in heaven strengthen der family members.

Painful cry
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by otokx(m): 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
If election had not been postponed they will not have died.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by caselessogbuagu: 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
severu, why nau? Why ur madam do like nau- only her kill 20?
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by lakpalakpa: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Okrika Jesus has used those women for sacrifice.

More reasons to Vote out the killer party at all levels...

Sai Baba

Sai Buhari

#ihavedecided
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by jidoex66(m): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
ELECTION THINGS....lol Jona no go still win if he like make hin use hin whole village as ritual
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by SeverusSnape(m): 12:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
severu, why nau? Why ur madam do like nau- only her kill 20?
Hehehehehehehehehehe... grin grin
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by onuwaje(m): 12:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
2 of my colleagues mom n dad re probably in that vehicle they av been missing o
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by doctokwus: 12:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
onuwaje:
2 of my colleagues mom n dad re probably in that vehicle they av been missing o
Though all lives are treasured,hope they are not amongst the dead. They cud have gone missing for an entirely unrelated episode, @least I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan: My Re-election Will Be Difficult / Election Result Live Update - Punchng.com / NEW VIDEO: Bokoharam Hides On Sambisa Mountain, Gets Info From Army - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.