Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,716 members, 7,955,688 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:54 PM

20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady (3185 Views)

Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death At Ahoada [Graphic Photos] / Patience Jonathan Crying While Mourning Bayelsa Women That Died In Accident(pic) / 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death In Accident After Visiting First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by onuwaje(m): 1:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:

Though all lives are treasured,hope they are not amongst the dead. They cud have gone missing for an entirely unrelated episode, @least I guess.
they re confirmed dead

My colleagues who re cousins...
The first one's mom was in d bus... his cousin's dad on hearing the news drove down to bayelsa to console his elder bro on d death of his wife only to b ambushed n killed by armed robbers...
And we re in d middle of our final exams

Now how can a man cope with the death of his wife and younger bro d same day!?

How can my colleagues cope with d death of their mom/dad and their uncle/aunt d same day..

Death!
I av lost a loved one b4 but nt 2 in a day #heartbroken
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by doctokwus: 1:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
onuwaje:
they re confirmed dead

My colleagues who re cousins...
The first one's mom was in d bus... his cousin's dad on hearing the news drove down to bayelsa to console his elder bro on d death of his wife only to b ambushed n killed by armed robbers...
And we re in d middle of our final exams

Now how can a man cope with the death of his wife and younger bro d same day!?

How can my colleagues cope with d death of their mom/dad and their uncle/aunt d same day..

Death!
I av lost a loved one b4 but nt 2 in a day #heartbroken
Damn.Sorry.May their souls RIP. The only consolation is the hope they have gone to a better place. cry cry

1 Like

Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by onuwaje(m): 1:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:

Damn.Sorry.May their souls RIP. The only consolation is the hope they have gone to a better place. cry cry
I weak
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Jesusloveyou: 1:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I just hope some people won't attribute this to rituals.
na wetin before,may the soul of the innocent rest in peace.
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
Well, I am not interested in any fight with you, neither am I tribally inclined in judgement. My response was based on yours not because I had any pre-thought. I might have been "hot" but sorry for that. All the same, I'm loyal to friendship
doctokwus:

Okay.Know u made up ur mind on what u perceive to be my motive.Believe me there is no ethnic bias to it.My premise stemmed from the previous episode btw dame and Amaechi and recently how thugs burnt down the stage for APC gubernatorial rally in okrika and continue violently preventing it from holding that same rally with the believed connivance of the first Lady.
If in any of my posts I come across as an ethnic bigot point it out for me,I will delete same and apologize, otherwise u owe me an apology for the vile this morning.
If u know my tribe and how scathing I have been of the sycophants from my side of the ethnic divide supporting this govt,you would be shocked.
Do we accept we are on the side of the truth,justice and progress or do u still want to allow your ethnic sentiments and wrong perception of my post put us on unnecessary and unfriendly loggerheads?
I sincerely feel u owe me a "sorry". wink wink
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by doctokwus: 2:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
barcanista:
Well, I am not interested in any fight with you, neither am I tribally inclined in judgement. My response was based on yours not because I had any pre-thought. I might have been "hot" but sorry for that. All the same, I'm loyal to friendship
Its all good.I can give as much as I get but doesn't serve any purpose.
Also bliv me sincerely my post had no Ijaw connotation in mind.Everyone agrees there are countless number far better than gej ,so y disparage them because of GEJ's shortcomings?
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
doctokwus:

Its all good.I can give as much as I get but doesn't serve any purpose.
Also bliv me sincerely my post had no Ijaw connotation in mind.Everyone agrees there are countless number far better than gej ,so y disparage them because of GEJ's shortcomings?
I treasure ur friendship even when we disagree because I respect your posts and insights on issues.
. One love boss
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by caselessogbuagu: 2:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Hehehehehehehehehehe...
grin grin
Re: 20 Bayelsa Women Burnt To Death After Visting First Lady by caselessogbuagu: 2:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
onuwaje:
I weak
obj, how far? Two days....

How's ur wife, gentlemimi

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets Pray For Diezani, See Picture Of The Once Beautiful Queen Of Nigeria Oil / NEW VIDEO: Bokoharam Hides On Sambisa Mountain, Gets Info From Army - BBC / Petrol Won’t Sell Above N100 Without Subsidy –ibe Kachikwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.