Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? (2041 Views)

Importation Business As Plan 'B'. The Nitty Gritty. / A-z Of 1st Grade Used Clothes Business & How To Make Profit From It! (UPDATED) / Recharge Card Printing Business; How Viable Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by soulhighman(m): 11:17am On Feb 15, 2015
I would really like to know whether all this mini importation business being advertised all around are actually real.
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by roqrules04(m): 11:34am On Feb 15, 2015
soulhighman:
I would really like to know whether all this mini importation business being advertised all around are actually real.

Very Real
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Profitsng(m): 12:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
soulhighman:

sure it ir real, but there are many info products about it, and many of them deal with China wholesale merchants.
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by soulhighman(m): 12:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
Profitsng:

sure it ir real, but there are many info products about it, and many of them deal with China wholesale merchants.
Pls is it actually possible to start the business with 30k?
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by soulhighman(m): 12:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
roqrules04:

Very Real
Plss are you into the business or you know of someone close to you who is into the business?
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by roqrules04(m): 3:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
soulhighman:

Plss are you into the business or you know of someone close to you who is into the business?

Am into the Biz bro, PM me and I'll guide you for free.
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by roqrules04(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
soulhighman:

Very very possible
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by soulhighman(m): 5:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
roqrules04:

Am into the Biz bro, PM me and I'll guide you for free.
Thanks, I wld do dat right now.
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by soulhighman(m): 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
roqrules04:

Very very possible
I ve tried sending you a PM. And if you don't mind too, my pin is 327F7F92
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by roqrules04(m): 5:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
soulhighman:

I ve tried sending you a PM. And if you don't mind too, my pin is 327F7F92

Ok
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Activityj(m): 7:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mini importation is realistically real! But don't start now wait for the dollar to come down from the mountain. Start getting informations.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Profitsng(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
Activityj:
Mini importation is realistically real! But don't start now wait for the dollar to come down from the mountain. Start getting informations.
and u think the dollar rate will come down soon?
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Profitsng(m): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
soulhighman:

yes sir, very possible if u have a good Marketing plan,
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by mastercee(m): 4:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
soulhighman:

Importation business is real. it's one of the easiest and profitable business we have around today.

visit www.importationwealth.com to learn for free how to get started
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Activityj(m): 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Profitsng:

and u think the dollar rate will come down soon?
may be after election
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by soulhighman(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
mastercee:

Importation business is real. it's one of the easiest and profitable business we have around today.

Thank you sir.
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by soulhighman(m): 7:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Activityj:
Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by soulhighman(m): 8:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
Profitsng:

yes sir, very possible if u have a good Marketing plan,
Thanks, I wld work on that marketing stuff.
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Profitsng(m): 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Activityj:
may be after election
ok oo, lets watch then,
but do u knw people like me will nt want it to come down, because of our online business paying in $$$
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Neally(m): 10:54am On Feb 17, 2015
you need a real source on importation biz? Visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Activityj(m): 12:09pm On Feb 17, 2015
Profitsng:

ok oo, lets watch then,
but do u knw people like me will nt want it to come down, because of our online business paying in $$$
which online business do you know that you won't like dollar to come down! Even you be dangote?
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by debbydee(f): 12:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Activityj:
dollar isa on the mountian now ooo
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by dasanchez1(m): 12:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
mastercee:

boss, I must testify that your website is the best for importation business tutorial ( freeeee of charge ).....

Advice for newbies, attend this guy's free tutorial on 21st of this month and thank me later....

Mastercee , thanks for everything...

Regards ,
Dasanchez1.........

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Activityj(m): 1:53pm On Feb 17, 2015
debbydee:

dollar isa on the mountian now ooo
indeed!
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by mastercee(m): 1:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
dasanchez1:
boss, I must testify that your website is the best for importation business tutorial ( freeeee of charge ).....

Advice for newbies, attend this guy's free tutorial on 21st of this month and thank me later....

Mastercee , thanks for everything...

Regards ,
Dasanchez1.........

God bless you so much sir.

It's my pleasure sharing my knowledge with people. I also learnt free from the likes of surveycash, ymodulus, mayorall, dav8id, shinaf, yemi2plus, 2sexy. These are my teachers, the only thing I owe them is to spread the gospel and share with people free as I have learnt from them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by dasanchez1(m): 2:25pm On Feb 17, 2015
mastercee:

God bless you so much sir.

It's my pleasure sharing my knowledge with people. I also learnt free from the likes of surveycash, ymodulus, mayorall, dav8id, shinaf, yemi2plus, 2sexy. These are my teachers, the only thing I owe them is to spread the gospel and share with people free as I have learnt from them.
ha those guys , I won't forget their good deeds to me. let me add some guys sha Winston91, Thespecialone, Jeffy law, eph12 and others ...

thanks once again....
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by mattymaticks: 7:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
Pls I need help on blogging ... Any ideas, tips will be welcomed. Thanks
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by chemicalbay(m): 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Are you in need of loan to finance your business or a business plan you have conceded?
CREDIT AND BUSINESS INFORMATION LIMITED is a financial institution ready to help you get loans from bank.
HELPLINE:
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Neally(m): 4:50pm On Mar 31, 2015
Step by Step Guide on How To Register Your Business Name With The Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) In 21 Days Or Less, Without A Lawyer And With Less Than N10,000 Visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope/

Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by Jkhaliph: 11:42pm On Apr 01, 2015
I am based in Atlanta and looking to get into this importation business to Nigeria. Lets chat. I have an office and agent in Nigeria that you will be working with.

Lets chat soon. kolo1820@gmail.com
Re: Mini Importation Business, How Realistic Is It? by creampassion: 1:07am On Apr 02, 2015
Ok I will add you so we can talk more on this importation issue

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Knowing Your Account Officer In Nigerian Banks / Access Bank - Useless Bank / Meet Bobby Taylor, A Successful Nigerian Luxury PR Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.