Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,722 members, 7,809,741 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Access Bank - Useless Bank - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank - Useless Bank (2023 Views)

Fidelity Bank Is The Most Useless Bank In Nigeria / CBN Clean Note Policy: Mutilated Naira Notes May Be Useless After September 2 / Ecobank! The Most Useless Bank In The 21st Century. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank - Useless Bank by virus05(m): 1:30pm On May 11, 2017
Hi Nlders, Please help

I bought N2,400 worth of MTN airtime with my phone(mobile banking) on tuesday around 9-10pm i dont know the exact time, I was told to wait for 24 hours or i will be refunded, till today i've not seen the money nor the airtime. I spend about 10k/mth on airtime coz of the nature of my work i cant just risk another money.

I've contacted their customer care they are taking trash.

has anyone experienced this before?
Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by mokset123: 1:58pm On May 11, 2017
Yes I have, if theyou are talking trash, go to another branch and lay your complaints at the customer care desk
Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by tugrow(m): 2:33pm On May 11, 2017
Hmmm @op

Nairaland has turned to place that people talk any how the want,
Do you know the meaning of this topic you are creating
Assess bank -useless bank
People should try and be mature for ones, the is no individual or firm that will work without loophole so if you have an issue with your bank, the best place to lay a complain is your bank not nairaland, maybe if you try den it not working den you can ask for help in a forum like nairaland,

open a thread of help not talking rubbish
For example
<my bank (Assess bank) has not reverse my money, please help> not Assess bank - useless bank
Every day people has issues with their bank, the lay a complain in their bank and resslove the issue.

If not that assess bank is a registered body you would have create a topic like <Assess bank is a verify scammer, don't transact with Assess bank oooo

Please be and act mature

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by Samiecocu(m): 10:59am On May 12, 2017
Hi, we would like to look into this if you can provide us your phone number. Thanks
Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by willian10: 11:31am On May 12, 2017
The AccessBank that I use will refund you automatically, I don't even make much complaint except in rare cases like 3rd party ATM debited my account without dispensing cash.
It's the best bank in Nigeria for now smiley
Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by tugrow(m): 2:30pm On May 12, 2017
Samiecocu:
Hi, we would like to look into this if you can provide us your phone number. Thanks
dont mind the guy, he act childish.

Send your number dey so you can come and edit this topic.
Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by tugrow(m): 2:31pm On May 12, 2017
willian10:
The AccessBank that I use will refund you automatically, I don't even make much complaint except in rare cases like 3rd party ATM debited my account without dispensing cash.
It's the best bank in Nigeria for now smiley
grin
Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by Partnerbiz(f): 5:06pm On May 12, 2017
Access Bank is actually my best bank.
I had similar issue, it was even 200 naira. They refunded when I complained.

Dude open your mobile app and chat them up
Or call CC on 012802500.
They respond to issues asap.
Stop whining..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by austino677(m): 5:46pm On May 12, 2017
I have same problem with union Bank since yesterday they haven't return my 15k.. . Even their whatsapp chat is not helping at all

Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 12, 2017
Access bank best bank for una...OK oooo..the overated bank. Abeg zenith all d way ....

1 Like

Re: Access Bank - Useless Bank by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2017
Today I transferred over 100k to my account, accessbank is still yet to release said funds. These people are incompetent, i am changing banks after this, they messed up my business. I lost over 50k cause they are Foolish.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Male Shoes For Sale / Your Website Will Be Ready In 3days? See How This Is Possible / Different Sizes Of Gas Cylinders In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.