Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. (1890 Views)

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / Tweet Fight - Kenya Vs Nigeria Again - Hilarious Tweets / Three Uses For Your Phone's Camera That Don't Involve Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by TechyGirl(f): 11:23am On Feb 15, 2015
I was once a Twitter addict, so I can relate to this story. To all you twitter addicts or aspiring twitter addicts; this one is for you. Jet pizza in Texas fired a teenager even before she started working, can you guess why (this is an easy guess) ..........cos of what she tweeted! . Okay, the gist is, this girl (named Celia; @Cellla ) after hearing that Jet pizza was a bad place to work, tweeted that she wasn't looking forward to starting the job..See the tweet below.

Check the full story on www.

1 Share

Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Vision4God: 11:36am On Feb 15, 2015
Becareful in everything

1 Like

Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
She's an ediot.
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by TechyGirl(f): 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
wallflower:
She's an ediot.

Lool why

1 Like

Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
TechyGirl:

Lool why

She lives in a society where employers check their employees social network acct but still couldn't control the urge to share her every thought online

1 Like

Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Misterlaby: 2:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
And I thought they said the truth will set you free and not get fired..

Na wa o.. I guess they lied smiley
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by hatux: 4:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
*gently sipping my alomo*
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Bilabong(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
Misterlaby:

she called the job "Bleep a s s" and she was relieved for her burden. which means she is free.

4 Likes

Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by chumakk: 5:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
I smell lies. did she put her company's name?
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Emeka71(m): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
TechyGirl:
I was once a Twitter addict, so I can relate to this story. To all you twitter addicts or aspiring twitter addicts; this one is for you. Jet pizza in Texas fired a teenager even before she started working, can you guess why (this is an easy guess) ..........cos of what she tweeted! . Okay, the gist is, this girl (named Celia; @Cellla ) after hearing that Jet pizza was a bad place to work, tweeted that she wasn't looking forward to starting the job..See the tweet below.

Check the full story on www.
You are too smart follow me on twitter then @Emeka Anyasi
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by TechyGirl(f): 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Emeka71:
You are too smart follow me on twitter then @Emeka Anyasi

Lol .. YES SIR. would do so
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
undecidedso what if we tweet with a computer? Should we still be careful?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by TechyGirl(f): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
wreckingball:
undecidedso what if we tweet with a computer? Should we still be careful?

If you read the article, you'd understand that the summary of the story is you should be careful of social media generally smiley
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Nobody: 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
TechyGirl:

If you read the article, you'd understand that the summary of the story is you should be careful of social media generally smiley
oh! my bad!
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by TechyGirl(f): 12:33am On Feb 16, 2015
wreckingball:
oh! my bad!

:p
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by eye2sabi(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2015
Bilabong:

she called the job "Bleep a s s" and she was relieved for her burden. which means she is free.
the truth did set her free.
what you were told was "the truth shall set you free" but the manner which your freedom shall come and your position after the liberation was not stated.
bottom line: you're completely responsible for your actions.
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by eye2sabi(m): 10:55am On Feb 16, 2015
Misterlaby:

the truth did set her free.
what you were told was "the truth shall set you free" but the manner which your freedom shall come and your position after the liberation was not stated.
bottom line: you're completely responsible for your actions.
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Emeka71(m): 1:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
TechyGirl:

Lol .. YES SIR. would do so
Thanks please do that @emi_739@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by TechyGirl(f): 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Shouting out to the real MVP @wittylens
Re: Beware Of What You Tweet with Your Phone: Girl Gets Fired Cos Of Her Tweet. by Wittylens(m): 6:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Shouting Out To The A VVIP @Techygirl

Will mail you

(1) (Reply)

Gionee Just Launched A Powerful Smartphone Elife E8 With 24-megapixel Camera / Transfer Contacts And SMS From Samsung Galaxy To Iphone 6s/iphone 6 / How To Recharge Your Fones From Your Bank Accounts (all Banks)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.