Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (962 Views)

Songs That Define Your Current Love Status / Songs That Makes You Think Of Your Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by tushd(m): 1:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
5) wizkid- in my bed
this song lacks content, no mesaage, even NIGERIANS blogged about it , but this did not stop the song from being one of the most played songs in the club, parties and radio

4) A.y - pass me your love
just like kindergaten rhyme.. with terry g blabbing and getting all spiritual, this song shot a.y and terry to stardom that even both we at one time fighting for ownership right.

3) ikechuwchu- ikechuckwu
in this song this guy was delibrately telling nigerians his name and have to like him for his name..the lyrics was filled with ikechuckwu this, ikechuchwu that and kaboom the song was a hit..i personal dont get the buzz about a song that mentions your name from beginning to the end

2) tone tetuila- my car
no doubt this song was a hit, someone talked about how he woke up, borrowed a car, he stole idris towel and idris hit is car then tinubu also hit is car and gave him money and nigerians loved it, lagos especially went crazy with this song..enjoyed massive air play all over and it got me wondring what is really all this

1) dj zeezs- fokasibe
ori e o fokasibe..that was the song on every one's mouth the year this song was released.. parents warned about it, pastors asked why we would dance to a song that says our head should scatter but we cant help, this song got dj zeez a huge contract deal with is label and even a car..

1 Like

Re: . by saaedlee: 1:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Your Opinion shey?
Re: . by rusher14: 1:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
Dem go dey pose - Fryo
Re: . by TruthComeback: 1:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Limpopo---Kcee

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

In Our World Girls Don't Get Hit / Dark Skinned Ladies / Ways To Be The Perfect Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.