Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,264 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] (10527 Views)

Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki / Africa Asia America Australia Buy Breast Hips Bums Enlargement Pills And Cream / Photos-of-gay-guy-singer-micah-with-the-largest-fake-hips-on-instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by henryc4: 1:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by ernecy(m): 1:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
Op, abeg why do u want to lead me to temptation, I jus came back from church

Chai!!! See hips,

In Timaya's voice 'ukwu!!! shocked shocked
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Enegod(m): 1:29pm On Feb 15, 2015
I like them all undecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Ithee(m): 1:31pm On Feb 15, 2015
ernecy:
you be booking agent? Anyway na this kind senrenren post they enter FP
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by TruthComeback: 1:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
#Matilda
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Allureoftheseas(m): 1:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
omotola, cus she looks natural.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Vera.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by falconey(m): 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Diaris God o.......this kind hot sunday afternoon after service.......man come dey view this kind thing
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by mizkeleke(f): 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
I see artificial things everywhere...

omotola is on point.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Front and back war.

Sweating to choose.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Dyt(f): 1:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wahala
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by ernecy(m): 1:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
Ithee:
you be booking agent? Anyway na this kind senrenren post they enter FP
are u a learner? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Maamin(m): 1:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nice hipses... grin #ILoveAndRespectOmotola
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Me undecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
lol.they are all natural.i am very sure of lily corazan kwamboka,she is a kenyan model and lawyer,i also know abt vera sidikat and matilda hipsy,they are natural.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by DeeBoiyy: 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Me undecided
:Oundecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
Waris al dis.

starts reciting d Lords prayer.***
stops at "lead me not into t..tempt...temptation"
looks at d ceiling*

Thinking* temptation gud small sha
grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
shocked undecided
How e take dey do you today? undecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Sijo01(f): 2:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
See matter.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
embarassed I tot you said battle I can't see hips colliding

gringringrin

fake hips

I will go for omotola. others look like my grandmother's water pot

1 Like

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by falconey(m): 2:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

gringringrin

fake hips

who cares if is fake or not? As far as it can make my head swell
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
who cares if is fake or not? As far as it can make my head swell
and makes your dick rise in frustration.grin

guy you'd better not suffer that thing cheesygrin

# just saying
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by eghos12(m): 2:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
nairalands babes shouting fake nyash na jelousy dey cause am cause dere own nor big dem dey spoil another one business.......

@ thread i have only one word for these

THERE IS GOD O

n.b sister loveth if baba wan share naysh for next life fight make it reach your hand o cause bro john no go marry u again
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Viktoh(m): 2:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
I must work hard if I don't want this kind Ukwu to depart my house for the rest of this life
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Not complete without Toolz
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Corazon all the way,is she on Twitter or IG wanna follow sharp
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
If I take corazon to my mum,she will be very proud of me,she will say to me "Weldone my son you have made me proud"
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Well, of all dia omotola has d worst hips/yansh so far. She's d odd one among dem. Take her out and I become confused to pick d bestcheesy

On a second tot, all dis tins na just fat and heavy flesh. How many of dem go flexible for bed sef?

Nna person fit use dat Matilda leg take pound yam oh! Choi!shocked

1 Like

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by falconey(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

and makes your dick rise in frustration.grin

guy you'd better not suffer that thing cheesygrin

# just saying
it worth it
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
diddydiva:

gringringrin

fake hips

Grandmother's water pot. Chai see finishing lipsrsealed
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
falconey:
it worth it

don't fall sick sha grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / Shitposting General

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.