Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] (10541 Views)

Kenyan Model 'lily' Has The Biggest Hips In Africa...bigger Than Kim, And Nicki / Africa Asia America Australia Buy Breast Hips Bums Enlargement Pills And Cream / Photos-of-gay-guy-singer-micah-with-the-largest-fake-hips-on-instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dominique(f): 8:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Allureoftheseas:
omotola, cus she looks natural.

I totally agree. There's something about those other hips that looks pumped. I'm sure there are drugs to enhance that region.

1 Like

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
rokiatu:
LOL you really like me sha. Mine dont compare to those beauties up there.

grin grin grin
Roki,trust me moderation matters abeg! These girls with overload can't walk 20 mins, they'll pass out. Imagine marathon **X with these babes? That guy must be really stroooooong and healthy mehn grin grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dominique(f): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
sportsmaster:
lol.they are all natural.i am very sure of lily corazan kwamboka,she is a kenyan model and lawyer,i also know abt vera sidikat and matilda hipsy,they are natural.

Oh really? But how come women of yesteryears never looked like this? Even men are getting the hips too. You want to tell me their's is also natural?
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
dominique:

Oh really? But how come women of yesteryears never looked like this? Even men are getting the hips too. You want to tell me their's is also natural?
Lmao! Preach sis grin grin grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 15, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Roki,trust me moderation matters abeg! These girls with overload can't walk 20 mins, they'll pass out. Imagine marathon **X with these babes? That guy must be really stroooooong and healthy mehn grin grin
hahaha lol apart from omosexy thou.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
how is it dangerous? undecided
taste it first
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
dominique:

I totally agree. There's something about those other hips that looks pumped. I'm sure there are drugs to enhance that region.
I dey tey u...All these african nikki kafayats everywhere sef, all of them gats one thing in common, cellulite.

1 Like

Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Omotola's own na pikin among grannies for here oo grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Lmao!!
I thought you were joking when you asked about that orijin o.. Well, its really an alcoholic drink.. That is all i can say.

Breezed in just for me? grin I feel honored cheesy
Hello to you too.. Keep doing you smiley

No mind the op wey post those pictures.. He doesnt know what an hourglass shape looks like grin grin
Ermm.. About the election,where will you vote from? Nairaland abi where? grin
no quams, that's if you borrow your voter's ID. i'll help you vote out GEJ. cool

i'm not really sure if i'm qualified as an eligible voter in nigeria to start with.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
xp17:
no quams, that's if you borrow your voter's ID. i'll help you vote out GEJ. cool

i'm not really sure if i'm qualified as an eligible voter in nigeria to start with.
Not eligible?? Age wise or what
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by RomanceLander(f): 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
first one is butt pad
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by xp17(m): 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
dechandel:
Not eligible?? Age wise or what
age ke. pheww! grin
nationality wise, not too sure though.
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by santos876(m): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by dechandel(f): 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
xp17:
age ke. pheww! tongue
nationality wise, not too sure though.
Another alien on nairaland grin tongue
Where are you from??
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Choi!!

See temptation embarassed
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by mako007(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
mizkeleke:
I see artificial things everywhere...

omotola is on point.
bcoz u dnt av doesn't imply others don't!
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by mizkeleke(f): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
mako007:
bcoz u dnt av doesn't imply others don't!
Hian.......I lyk myself just d way I am......

#SlimFit
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Enegod(m): 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
taste it first
i have tasted them before, bigs ones and they were all safe undecided do you have big yansh?
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by mako007(m): 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
mizkeleke:

Hian.......I lyk myself just d way I am......

#SlimFit
hmmmm. Nyc grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 11:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Enegod:
i have tasted them before, bigs ones and they were all safe undecided do you have big yansh?
no sir,I was absent wen it was being shared
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Idowuogbo(f): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
Lmao! Correct answer grin
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by watered(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
Genea:
***Just passing*** Genea u are sighted
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Enegod(m): 1:46am On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
so, you have flat yansh undecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 6:31am On Feb 16, 2015
Enegod:
so, you have flat yansh undecided
nah don't put it dat way,its not flat jooor but moderate
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2015
watered:
***Just passing*** Genea u are sighted
waaahtered stop walking about
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 6:36am On Feb 16, 2015
Idowuogbo:

Lmao! Correct answer grin
Lol,*two hands up in d air*I dey hail o
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by watered(m): 7:02am On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
waaahtered stop walking about
ok
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Enegod(m): 8:58am On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
nah don't put it dat way,its not flat jooor but moderate
k...you need to do sth about it because we like them big undecided
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2015
Enegod:
k...you need to do sth about it because we like them big undecided
my guy loves it dat way
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 9:37am On Feb 16, 2015
watered:
ok
Good boy
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by watered(m): 10:22am On Feb 16, 2015
Genea:
Good boy
Kai....
Re: Who Got The Best!!! Battle Of The Hips [see Photos] by Genea(f): 10:25am On Feb 16, 2015
watered:
Kai....
Wetin happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Member Following" Replaces "Friending" On Nairaland / How Long Can You Go Without Looking In The Mirror? / The Interesting Culture Of The Xingu Tribe In Brazil (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.