Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (43771 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by tunjijones(m): 6:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
All of you pointing acusing fingers are fools. Was any party mentioned in the write up? You guys shd grow up and don't let these politician use you. They are users. Thay will sure dump u after they are done with you.

4 Likes

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by mascot87(m): 6:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Handwork of PDP,if the ballot paper where thumb printed by APC trust me not only will they mention APC,they will also show us the pictures &,pictures of the persons caught with the thumb printed ballot papers. God save us from the enemies within

1 Like

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
No be electronic voting dem say dem wan do
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm so so surprised how someone who can read and write would be so dumb and stupid. I don't mean to insult anyone but the rate at which some nairalanders display their stupidity in the name of supporting or not supporting one candidate or another leaves me imagining whether they actually reason with their brains. How can one possibly believe that some bulk of paper offloaded from a van is a heap of ballot papers? Who told you that the police would intercept thumb printed ballot papers and leave the scene of the intercept entirely? why is it that not even a single sheet of the so thumb printed ballot paper was closely captured? Gooshh! And some clueless baboons are here ranting on a plainly fabricated tweet. I thought nairaland have moderators who check the authenticity of the source of a topic before moving it to front page(Rhetoric). Bottom line: This story is fake! There were no thumb printed ballot papers and there wasn't any intercept. Moderators do the needful. Remove this rubbish from FP.

2 Likes

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by IGBOSON1: 6:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
mascot87:
Handwork of PDP,if the ballot paper where thumb printed by APC trust me not only will they mention APC,they will also show us the pictures &,pictures of the persons caught with the thumb printed ballot papers. God save us from the enemies within

^^^Could be PDP are more matured than you give them credit for! smiley
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by symbianDON(m): 6:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Buhari rigging mechanism spotted.The reason why APC has been weeping for elections to hold tomorrow is already manifesting who knows how many pre-thumb printed ballot papers are hidden away in different part of this nation.The postponement caught them unawares they could not cover up the evidences in fact God don catch then
unfortunately, the ballot papers where actually thumb printed in favour of pdp.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
I wonder for this kind country sef.

Anyways uppppp arsenal, they just got me paid. Nairabet till I sleep and never woke up again.

For tips on how to predict and win visit the link on my signature sharp sharp. No time to waste start earning immediately
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by phemybof(m): 7:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
ozoigbondu:
Buhari rigging mechanism spotted.The reason why APC has been weeping for elections to hold tomorrow is already manifesting who knows how many pre-thumb printed ballot papers are hidden away in different part of this nation.The postponement caught them unawares they could not cover up the evidences in fact God don catch then
Ues ya brain, can u tell us reason why PDP is avoiding card reader machines?
U have been affected
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Simpson101(m): 7:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
kennyamusan:
Is it my eyes or what ? Are these Ballot papers ?
[b][/b]
These looks more like certificates shocked ...
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by debeey87(m): 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Make una calm down nau a beg.
OK they found thumb printed papers abi. Good. Which polling station are they planning to allot the papers to.

What will happen to the original ones thumb printed on elections day. If they are not doing it in conjunction with the state electoral officer REC I wonder who will announce the result of their own ballots.

Will the results be announced at the polling centres, if yes the slow poke who masterminded it must be a big ode cos I wonder how they plan to change the results
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by dombenis(m): 7:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You see our life in Nigeria?
What about the ones we ll never know about?
.....you can hide from human being but you cant hide from God.Baba God please keep on exposing them until peace reign in this nation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 15, 2015
kestolove95:
no. wonder pdp are afraid of d card reader...now I see more reason why. we must use card reader
I tell bro. The want anything that will exposed them at all
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Sylverbox(m): 7:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
dammytosh:
F00lish and suspicious report.

1. It was thumb printed for who ?
2. So the people carrying it forgot election has been postponed.

I see pdp desperately trying to discredit Jega. From there sack him, after then appoint a new inec chairman that will declare willingly that they are not ready for election any time soon.

So his excellency can continue in power / allow interim Govt like sahara reporters reported.

Let the script begin. act 1 scene 1

Common sense is now very scarce in this country.
You are smart.

1 Like

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Simpson101(m): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
debeey87:
Make una calm down nau a beg.
OK they found thumb printed papers abi. Good. Which polling station are they planning to allot the papers to.

What will happen to the original ones thumb printed on elections day. If they are not doing it in conjunction with the state electoral officer REC I wonder who will announce the result of their own ballots.

Will the results be announced at the polling centres, if yes the slow poke who masterminded it must be a big ode cos I wonder how they plan to change the results

There are lots of polling booths without voters up north, those (pre-thumb printed ballot papers) can systematically be turned to votes from those centers and mind you you centers can be created for them...
This is Naija...
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
dkronicle:
Dis one funny o. Election never start and riggin don dey finish... I will report nigeria to God o.
hhahahahaha i beg do
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by xabi148(m): 7:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
nemesis a very deadly deases
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by bizlifelines(m): 7:27pm On Feb 15, 2015
The ballot papers should be subjected to forensic evaluation! !! The database of the fingerprints should be created and used for finding the finger print owner from likely election offenders
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
This proves nothing, the picture does not show the ballot papers, just some stacks of papers

what stopped them from showing the ballot paper with the fingerprints!!

1 Like

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by wise0ne: 7:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
hmmm Tinubu at work

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by LET4U: 7:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thank God you said allegedly think is ballots paper but what was investigations revealed? Thank God I was eye witness not hear say. I wasn't ballots paper it was brown envelopes as you can see obviously from the photo.

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Laid2001: 7:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
ALL I Know be say we must Use Card Reader.

With Card readers, all this ballot papers will be useless.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by jonescosmo(m): 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nigerian Citizens and their dictators should take notice that 'Nature may not disregard the voice of the people yawning for a free and fair elections.' and 'there will be consequences for those who cling to power and those who fail to accept defeat and even those who sees and knows the truth but refuses to speak it. Be wise and do not allow yourself to be a tool for political violence. God Bless ‪#‎Nigeria‬
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by izuplayspiano(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2015
spiritfada:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-eJHT96fUb98/VOCnBP-PqqI/AAAAAAAEhX8/zI-AlFVvivE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NQLTr4mddR4/VOCnTo_f1uI/AAAAAAAEhYM/5uUcKZev5zU/s1600/2.png[/img]

According to twitter user, Sir Rollin, a J5 bus full of thumb printed ballout papers was intercepted by the Nigerian Police in Bida yesterday.

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/Sir_Rollins_/media/grid?idx=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sir_Rollins_?max_id=566916964694515716

This story sounds suspicious. I don't see how all these loads could be contained inside this J5 I'm seeing in this pic.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by GodsKate: 8:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
Keep up with news/events/business/research/.... at lower cost:---
Mtn&Etisalat data available@cheaper rates for your mobile phones&via modem.
(Mtn1gb=N1200/1300, etisalat1gb=N1400/1500).
Call/SMS/Whatspp:
GK on 08032719286
Or
HC on 08033756845 to order
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by ajadematanle: 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Nothing to show it was a ballot paper.I can't see any logo.Stupid and unnecessary alarm
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by san316(m): 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
let's see the thumb printed papers now. so we can know the culprits.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by gbeseun(m): 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
spiritfada:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-eJHT96fUb98/VOCnBP-PqqI/AAAAAAAEhX8/zI-AlFVvivE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NQLTr4mddR4/VOCnTo_f1uI/AAAAAAAEhYM/5uUcKZev5zU/s1600/2.png[/img]

According to twitter user, Sir Rollin, a J5 bus full of thumb printed ballout papers was intercepted by the Nigerian Police in Bida yesterday.

Since the police refuse to name d party d printed papers does favour,then we can assume its working for PDP and PDP only ca n refute the blame
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by ISpiksDaTroof: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
spiritfada:

I don't see the Police ---or any apprehended suspects--- in this picture.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by isan(m): 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
PDP @ work....thunder must strike jonathan
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by babestella: 9:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC & OBJ will plunge this country into war. Let's hope it doesn't happen because that will be the end of Nigeria. Shikena. To your tents o'isreal.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Kinikini: 9:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
The source of this report is not credible. The report did not state what party was thumb printed on the ballot papers either. How come the PDP e-warriors quickly attacked another party for the supposedly thumb printed ballot papers.
The way Nigerians are going about this election matter, they will have themselves to blame in future because only a bad choice can be made from a poor thinking.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by yusufbida(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chanchit:
Op, pls go and search for complete details, which party is behind the rigging, so I would know how to fire.
Am reportin live from d secne of d incident d party involve is PDP. Shikena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate / Billboard War In Lagos As PDP Candidate Clips Campaign Advert With APC- Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.