Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (43768 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Photos: INEC Official Caught With Thumb-Printed Ballot Papers In Ajeromi / INEC Staff Caught With Thumb Printed Ballot Papers In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Dahmum(f): 9:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
I wonder ў somppl can't just stop bn dumb?dis is not a ballot paper, we make use øƒ customized ballot papers for each state/LGA/Ward/PU. WAKE UP!!!!
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by tola268: 9:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
[quote
author=datguru post=30755302]APC

This are the reasons they were insisting on holding the election
yesterday because they've won already even before the elections[/quote] their secret will continue to be leaked
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by joeyekembele: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
Read the link before apportioning blame. I am a staunch follower od APC. Bit with this I have seen, I am beginning to think otherwise. From the source, the thumb printed papers are in support of Buhari. The inspector in charge of the arresting team is a cousin brother. He called to tell me immediately the interception was made. This afforded me the opportunity to hear the story before hand. It's a big shame and disappointment from APC.

1 Like

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by ayinba1(f): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
joeyekembele:
Read the link before apportioning blame. I am a staunch follower od APC. Bit with this I have seen, I am beginning to think otherwise. From the source, the thumb printed papers are in support of Buhari. The inspector in charge of the arresting team is a cousin brother. He called to tell me immediately the interception was made. This afforded me the opportunity to hear the story before hand. It's a big shame and disappointment from APC.

But you are not an APC supporter. You are one of the paid hands to tarnish APC. If APC insists on card readers, what benefit would ballot papers do to their plan.

Anyone with half a brain can put 2 and 2 together

1 Like

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by saltysleek(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oafish PDP... nah so una plot go dey expose!
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by debco(m): 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
datguru:
APC

This are the reasons they were insisting on holding the election yesterday because they've won already even before the elections

Read before comment...all ballot papers was thumbed on pdp
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Chanchit: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
yusufbida:
Am reportin live from d secne of d incident d party involve is PDP. Shikena

Some people might not admit this but PDP are currently causing confusion in the country.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by becq87: 10:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
Let dem continue deceiving demsefs cos card reader is der 2 detect all rigging....kudooos 2 jega mehnnnnn
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Chanchit: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
joeyekembele:

Bro' its another PDP trick.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by fareed69(m): 10:24pm On Feb 15, 2015
dkronicle:
Dis one funny o. Election never start and riggin don dey finish... I will report nigeria to God o.

Bros in fact I enjoy ur contribution we need to call Baba GOD to intervene.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by sleeq10(m): 10:30pm On Feb 15, 2015
Card reader is the answer .cos we need credible election

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by yusufbida(m): 10:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Chanchit:

Some people might not admit this but PDP are currently causing confusion in the country.
Certainly yes, now i c d reason y pdp are opposing d use of card reader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by shellicon(m): 11:01pm On Feb 15, 2015
We re watching
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by otemanuduno: 11:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
seunfly:

How do you know it is APC when we know he will win in that place, it is just like saying Jonothan will rig in bayelsa or akwa ibom. It is only unintelligent or mischievous individual will think like that.

So you don't know that Jonathan will rig in Bayelsa and Akwa Ibom before? Even his family members are now against him. He has done nothing to improve that side.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by otemanuduno: 11:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
joeyekembele:

It is a planned work, both the police who arrested them and the arrested ones. If it is done in the name of APC the pictures of the fingerprints will be shown to the whole world, but since it isn't true, they won't show it.

It will shock you to know that inside those brown envelopes there are no ballot papers at all but sth else. Another PDP political propagandagrin
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by otemanuduno: 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
joeyekembele:

Liar! He called u immediately and u have to wait for someone else to post it to NL FP before talking about it? LIAR!!!
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by Trustyd1(m): 12:36am On Feb 16, 2015
see it here

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by billyG(m): 12:54am On Feb 16, 2015
PDP kwenu!PDP kwezanu!!d master-riggers d thumb printed ballot papers where found in Pdp controlled state,& they are d one that kick agst PVC & card readers in 2015 election.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by billyG(m): 12:57am On Feb 16, 2015
Chanchit:

Bro' its another PDP trick.
Dis own that yur cousin bro he is a corrupt pdp apologist.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by zumbigbo(m): 1:04am On Feb 16, 2015
ArchEnemy:
You see our life in Nigeria?
What about the ones we ll never know about?

Nigeria is a ghost country. Ghost boundaries, ghost politicians, ghost people, ghost voters.

RIP to the ghost election.

1 Like

Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by lordprosh(m): 6:29am On Feb 16, 2015
kestolove95:
no. wonder pdp are afraid of d card reader...now I see more reason why. we must use card reader
Blinded

Is it not APC who are crying for election last Saturday? ??
I believe u can add 1+1 together to make 2
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by samson1515(m): 9:01am On Feb 16, 2015
Y do people like sayin wat dey don't know, its not ballot paper it was some materials dat a contactor is sendin from lagos to minna, and d J5 bus was stop @ kataeregi in niger state and was brought back to bida to A division. I was there it is not ballot papers, so jonalist even came and dey confirm dat its not ballot papers, it only dose illitrate dat are shoutin ballot paper. Even d Emir of bida send people to confirm it and dey also say dat it not ballot paper.
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by joe120120(m): 11:17am On Feb 16, 2015
kheart:
The frog eye governor handiwork, dat s d only reason he stick to d rigging party aka PDP.

Talba u better mend relation wit ur oga (u ll be his xcort back in otuoke) cos senate seat wey u dey vy for belongs to d man of the masses David of APC.
u people just open ur mouth and speak careless,without proper investigation dont worry and working very hard to get u people mouth close very soon ok
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by boujaye: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2015
suwailad:
God is exposing gej at every turn and angle

so what do you hope to gain with blackmailing the president. just to get "like" click from ignoramus like you
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by richardomoko: 11:52am On Feb 16, 2015
People ought to let the police do their work first before casting aspersions on anybody. I give credit to the police for a job well done.
spiritfada:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-eJHT96fUb98/VOCnBP-PqqI/AAAAAAAEhX8/zI-AlFVvivE/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-NQLTr4mddR4/VOCnTo_f1uI/AAAAAAAEhYM/5uUcKZev5zU/s1600/2.png[/img]

According to twitter user, Sir Rollin, a J5 bus full of thumb printed ballout papers was intercepted by the Nigerian Police in Bida yesterday.

Source : https://mobile.twitter.com/Sir_Rollins_/media/grid?idx=1

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sir_Rollins_?max_id=566916964694515716
Re: Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) by ojtech8291: 12:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Zero post! What's the essence of posting it without a full snap of the ballot paper. It can exercise books or something else. You are making people to insult themselves here and that's what you want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari's Daughters At Zahra And Ahmed's Traditional Wedding (photos) / Jide Sanwo-olu Thanks Tinubu, After Emerging As Lagos APC Governorship Candidate / Presidential Poll: Behold Kingmakers Who Will Determine PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.