Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? (3445 Views)

Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / APC Kicked Against GEJ For Sacking Yakubu, Former NNPC Boss (Pic) / Opposition Or Unpatriotism? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 4:35pm On Feb 15, 2015
The manner with which the APC and it's supporters attack the person of GEJ, one begins to wonder if it's all part of the opposition politics or there's some wicked conspiracy against the President!

I'm scared for this nation . This isn't the way an opposition party conducts itself. These guys can actually kill the President if the opportunity presents itself. Their desperation is gradually winning some of us over to the President's side. Only God knows what will happen if he wins these forthcoming elections.

Today, he's attacked by OBJ. Tomorrow, he's likened to Laurent Gbagbo by one Dele Momodu. These guys are just not aimed at voting against home, but also frustrating him.

Today, his administration is accused of being corrupt, even when our nation was more corrupt in the days of OBJ. Everybody suddenly becomes a saint because someone other than their puppet is in Aso Rock. Karma is watching!

And the opposition isn't any different from, if not worse, from the PDP. The vast majority of the mmembers of the APC were one time members of the now wicked party.

As for me, they should conduct themselves in a more civilised ways. Their supporters are just as impatient, rude, sentimental; they can hardly tolerate anyone whose allegiance is different from theirs.

An opposition party with the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc, is fake and will not in any way bring the real change we crave.

God bless Nigeria!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Thank you sir. Tell them, desperadoes calling themselves progressives. undecided

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by ArchEnemy(m): 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Are you defending PDP?
Ve you not seen the way they attack APC too?
They are on their own undecided
But Op, you are right. Why do they ve to debase themselves to the level of trying to 'pour sand in the other person's garri'??

5 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by ManMountain(m): 4:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Call it whatever you want, Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan is going to Otuoke in May. grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 4:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Thank you sir. Tell them, desperadoes calling themselves progressives. undecided

Dear, there's nothing truly progress be of these certified thieves.

I was almost deceived by these clowns. I almost rooted for them, but not anymore.

I'm just worried over the safety of Mr President.

3 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by LRNZH(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
OP, if it looks, walks and quacks like a duck it is a duck, stoopid.
Go and read Laurent Gbagbo's antecedents before his downfall and notice the striking similarity with GEJ's dance steps today. It is what it is.

9 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by gwales: 4:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
so u are defending pdp dat brought GMB death wife and daughter into campaign issue, Wat about AIT documentary and also fayose death wish? if anybody is responsible it should be pdp

10 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 4:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:
OP, if it looks, walks and quacks like a duck it is a duck, stoopid.
Go and read Laurent Gbagbo's antecedents before his downfall and notice the striking similarity with GEJ's dance steps today. It is what it is.

Elections will hold next month. There won't be another postponement.

Pls, let's wait till then, and stop heating the polity any further.

Happy Sunday.

3 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by BabaO2: 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
dein77:
The manner with which the APC and it's supporters attack the person of GEJ, one begins to wonder if it's all part of the opposition politics or there's some wicked conspiracy against the President!

I'm scared for this nation . This isn't the way an opposition party conducts itself. These guys can actually kill the President if the opportunity presents itself. Their desperation is gradually winning some of us over to the President's side. Only God knows what will happen if he wins these forthcoming elections.

Today, he's attacked by OBJ. Tomorrow, he's likened to Laurent Gbagbo by one Dele Momodu. These guys are just not aimed at voting against home, but also frustrating him.

Today, his administration is accused of being corrupt, even when our nation was more corrupt in the days of OBJ. Everybody suddenly becomes a saint because someone other than their puppet is in Aso Rock. Karma is watching!

And the opposition isn't any different from, if not worse, from the PDP. The vast majority of the mmembers of the APC were one time members of the now wicked party.

As for me, they should conduct themselves in a more civilised ways. Their supporters are just as impatient, rude, sentimental; they can hardly tolerate anyone whose allegiance is different from theirs.

An opposition party with the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi, etc, is fake and will not in any way bring the real change we crave.

God bless Nigeria!
Jonathan is the s!lliest president on earth, there are lot of loopholes in his actions/utterances. Whatever Jonathan says or does, there is likable of an error, it is the duty of smart and intelligent opposition to point out to the public.

5 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:52pm On Feb 15, 2015
dein77:

Dear, there's nothing truly progress be of these certified thieves.

I was almost deceived by these clowns. I almost rooted for them, but not anymore.

I'm just worried over the safety of Mr President.
Me too... What I feel for Jonathan now is pity, The man is getting older than his age because of the accusations labeled against him.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by LRNZH(m): 4:54pm On Feb 15, 2015
dein77:

Elections will hold next month. There won't be another postponement.

Pls, let's wait till then, and stop heating the polity any further.

Happy Sunday.

Happy Sunday to you too.

If I were you I won't hold my breath about elections happening next month. It was easier to hold the elctions in non BH affected states on Feb 14 and hold affected states elections later. But alas GEJ has other plans.

Unless the BH excuse is another lie

5 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
APC is a fragile anti - jonathan association as confirmed by a US based think-tank. APC will melt like wax and vaporize after March 28.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:

Happy Sunday to you too.

If I were you I won't hold my breath about elections happening next month. It was easier to hold the elctions in non BH affected states on Feb 14 and hold affected states elections later. But alas GEJ has other plans.

Unless the BH excuse is another lie

There are certain variables that are not known to us. Elections were unanimously shifted forward. Besides, this isn't the first time elections were shifted in Nigeria.

May GOD bless our nation.
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by simplemach(m): 4:57pm On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:
Call it whatever you want, Gbagbo Ebele Jonathan is going to Otuoke in May. grin cheesy
i'm still waiting for oga Seun to introduce the much awaited DISLIKE button for comments like this one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by Switpal(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
They shall gather in vain...

GEJ til 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 4:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
janus05:
APC is a fragile anti - jonathan association as confirmed by a US based think-tank. APC will melt like wax and vaporize after March 28.

It appears so to me too. It's all anti-GEJ conglomerate. It's foundation is worrisome.

3 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by ChinemeOkpan: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2015
dein77:

There are certain variables that are not known to us. Elections were unanimously shifted forward. Besides, this isn't the first time elections were shifted in Nigeria.
May GOD bless our nation.

unanimously?

Interesting
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2015
Switpal:

GEJ til 2019.

And their counsel shall come to foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by LRNZH(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Switpal:

GEJ til 2019.
dein77:

And their counsel shall come to foolishness.

Pharisees and Saducees.....SMH

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 5:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

unanimously?

Interesting

What are you suggesting?
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
There's Hope for Nigeria
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:

Very funny.
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by ManMountain(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
simplemach:
i'm still waiting for oga Seun to introduce the much awaited DISLIKE button for comments like this one.
Pele. He should allow free and and fair election. Minimum criteria.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

Pele. He should allow free and and fair election. Minimum criteria.

Why should he interfere with the elections?
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by ManMountain(m): 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2015
dein77:

Why should he interfere with the elections?

He is using the army, and that will be his nemesis. Gbagbo did similar thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

He is using the army, and that will be his nemesis. Gbagbo did similar thing.

That's a first!
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by luvmijeje(f): 5:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Jonathan case is likened to a dog that will get lost due to his refusal to listened to the hunter. Obasanjo have seen wide and far........ He's not Jonathan's enemy. Obasanjo is not a talkative but he has turned to one lately...... he has been screaming like a mad man and I know posterity will judge him fairly for this. OP tell your dear President to heed the warning.

4 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 15, 2015
My simple and straightforward question to the OP is; if the Personalities you condemned in your post decide to defect and embrace the re-election of your Mentor (GEJ), are you going to welcome the development or not?
Let your conscience judge your response, because I'm kinda not care about your sincerity!

3 Likes

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by dein77(m): 5:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
luvmijeje:
Jonathan case is likened to a dog that will get lost due to his refusal to listened to the hunter. Obasanjo have seen wide and far........ He's not Jonathan's enemy. Obasanjo is not a talkative but he has turned to one lately...... he has been screaming like a mad man and I know posterity will judge him fairly for this. OP tell your dear President to heed to the warning.

OBJ should quit playing god. He hardly does anything that's not designed for his ego.

His recent attacks on GEJ were repugnant, evil and selfish. He never allowed anyone the luxury to publicly attack his administration.

He should allow GEJ to do his job. Abeg!

1 Like

Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by auntymi(f): 5:17pm On Feb 15, 2015
typinN ==>>
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by BrokenTV: 5:18pm On Feb 15, 2015
LRNZH:

SADDEST.
Re: Is This An Opposition Or A Conspiracy Against GEJ? by ayindejimmy(m): 5:19pm On Feb 15, 2015
dele momodu is an Apc sympathizer. and obj is a pdp memeber. apart from Amaechi ..Ive not heard of any apc leader directly insulting Gej's personality the way pdp has continuously thrown caution to the wind by making mockery of Buhari's dead wife and children. it was also a pdp governor that sponsored a death wish advert against buhari. your complains are lopsided because you have failed to remove the spec in your own eyes ...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad News For A.p.c Fans / Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) / ESN Members Burn Dangote Truck In Nsuka VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.