Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,664 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) (3445 Views)

Fulani Man Caught Spying On Yoruba Traditional Rulers During A Meeting In Ibadan / Sunday Igboho: Fulani Man Shot At Me, Another Brought Out An Axe / Aminu Ado Bayero Is New Emir Of Kano As Ganduje Approves Appointment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by frankdoz: 7:54am On Dec 27, 2019
I was searching the net and incidentally stumbled upon these pics, a Fulani man who claims to be the emir of Lagos. This the first time I'm heard Lagos have emir. Nairalanders what do you think? Is this true?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 27, 2019
What do you want to gain on this news now?...........you said you search for it, where is the source? You people are just looking for every means to incite civil unrest in South West, but God and all the gods will not allow it..,.......and my prayer is this, may fresh thunder from Ikija combine with Benin and with the from Ota strike those who want this Country to goes into civil unrest.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Biafrarep(m): 8:02am On Dec 27, 2019
The conquest is really gaining momentum. Illorin gone!, Offa gone!! And now is Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by tunjiajayi: 8:12am On Dec 27, 2019
Yamree, yamree, yamree yam sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by RichBoy247: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2019
Biafrarep:
The conquest is really gaining momentum. Illorin gone!, Offa gone!! And now is Lagos

There is Eze Ndigbo of Lagos. That means Lagos is gone to Igbos. There is Eze Ndigbo of London, that means London is gone to Igbos. There is Eze Ndigbo of South Africa, that means South Africa is gone to Igbos.

Use your head Flattino. Is stupidity generational?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by jimyjames(m): 8:20am On Dec 27, 2019
It is well with afonjas

1 Like

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by frankdoz: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2019
This plan by Yoruba Muslims to subjugate Yoruba Christian minority is baffling. I call Yoruba Christian minority to rise against this Yoruba Muslims tyranny.
Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Biafrarep(m): 8:32am On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

There is Eze Ndigbo of Lagos. That means Lagos is gone to Igbos. There is Eze Ndigbo of London, that means London is gone to Igbos. There is Eze Ndigbo of South Africa, that means South Africa is gone to Igbos.

Use your head Flattino. Is stupidity generational?
Now I can see that gullibility and cowardice runs in the blood. The gambaris have always made their intentions known that Lagos is their target. They know that whatever happens with Nigeria, they are keeping Lagos!! Dangote too knows that which is the reason why he is concentrating his investments there. They have said that in the event of Nigeria breaking up, they will have unfettered access to Lagos. Since they annexed illorin and imposed an emir there, have you guys taken it back?? When you guys tried you all know how it ended. Now their sights is on Lagos and this ostrich is busy comparing apples with oranges! Continue hiding your head in the sand of naivity. SMH!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:35am On Dec 27, 2019
Let's ask those who will not speak truth to it face

Let's ask Tinubu who is always politically correct grin grin
Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by RichBoy247: 8:36am On Dec 27, 2019
frankdoz:
This plan by Yoruba Muslims to subjugate Yoruba Christian minority is baffling. I call Yoruba Christian minority to rise against this Yoruba Muslims tyranny.

MAD 201: Principles and Practices of Chronic Madness.

Check yourself before family and friends check you into Psychiatric Hospital. You are already showing early signs of Chronic Madness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by RichBoy247: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2019
Biafrarep:
Now I can see that gullibility and cowardice runs in the blood. The gambaris have always made their intentions known that Lagos is their target. They know that whatever happens with Nigeria, they are keeping Lagos!! Dangote too knows that which is the reason why he is concentrating his investments there. They have said that in the event of Nigeria breaking up, they will have unfettered access to Lagos. Since they annexed illorin and imposed an emir there, have you guys taken it back?? When you guys tried you all know how it ended. Now their sights is on Lagos and this ostrich is busy comparing apples with oranges! Continue hiding your head in the sand of naivity. SMH!

Cowards that used over three million of your parents as sacrifice to the gods of Sango and Ogun.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by frankdoz: 8:43am On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

MAD 201: Principles and Practices of Chronic Madness.

Check yourself before family and friends check you into Psychiatric Hospital. You are already showing early signs of Chronic Madness.
Yoruba Muslims! Why this continued suppression of Yoruba Christian Minority, why imposing an emir on them. They have chosen Christianity and everyone has freedom of religion and worship. Stop imposing an emir on Yoruba Christians.
Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by selemempe: 8:52am On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

Cowards that used over three million of your parents as sacrifice to the gods of Sango and Ogun.
but can't seem to ever man up to the fulanis? Awon sophisticated Moro ni
Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Biafrarep(m): 9:20am On Dec 27, 2019
RichBoy247:

Lol, I have finally logged in after a long hiatus just to enlighten ignorant kids like you. Three million deaths you said? FYI, the rest of Nigeria despite its massive support from UK, Russia, Egypt and the rest lost far more combatants than Biafra did during the three years uncivil war. But like cowards, you lots started killing women and children through blockade and airstrikes just to force the Biafrans to give up. Awolowo cited his reason for not taking up arms was because northern soldiers were all over Lagos and Ibadan cry
Stop taking glory for what UK did. You can check WikiLeaks for all the atrocities Harold Wilson committed because he wants to keep their former colony intact for selfish gains.
Don't thank me for enlightening you!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by jumper524(m): 10:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Its clear now that these flattinos are just after creating civil unrest.

They've finally extended their propagandas from their lie radio biafra Facebook group to nairaland.
It'll will be complete waste of time to educate them as they derive joy living in faleshood.
A group of people who can claim buhari is cloned is enough reason to know how poor their IQ is.
Their emotion's works better than their brains.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by jumper524(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2019
Biafrarep:
Lol, I have finally logged in after a long hiatus just to enlighten ignorant kids like you. Three million deaths you said? FYI, the rest of Nigeria despite its massive support from UK, Russia, Egypt and the rest lost far more combatants than Biafra did during the three years uncivil war. But like cowards, you lots started killing women and children through blockade and airstrikes just to force the Biafrans to give up. Awolowo cited his reason for not taking up arms was because northern soldiers were all over Lagos and Ibadan cry
Stop taking glory for what UK did. You can check WikiLeaks for all the atrocities Harold Wilson committed because he wants to keep their former colony intact for selfish gains.
Don't thank me for enlightening you!!
you logged in to tell these lies?
Biafra soldiers must have been using nuclear weapons then..
Smh.. You probably think your dealing with illiterates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by childuptojoy(m): 10:44am On Dec 27, 2019
Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Perkins2018: 11:02am On Dec 27, 2019
frankdoz:
Yoruba Muslims! Why this continued suppression of Yoruba Christian Minority, why imposing an emir on them. They have chosen Christianity and everyone has freedom of religion and worship. Stop imposing an emir on Yoruba Christians.

And what’s your problem with that? Why not worry about how ebonyi igbos are being oppressed and seen as 3rd class citizens in Igbo land?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Perkins2018: 11:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Biafrarep:

Thank God you know this. Please tell your people to stay at home and not come back in January. Tell them so as not to be slaves under this new Fulani emir.
Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Perkins2018: 11:04am On Dec 27, 2019
Biafrarep:

I’m forced to believe every flattino is born mad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Biafrarep(m): 11:35am On Dec 27, 2019
jumper524:
you logged in to tell these lies?
Biafra soldiers must have been using nuclear weapons then..
Smh.. You probably think your dealing with illiterates
I said it that you lots are totally ignorant of what went down between the years of 1967-70. I understand but history lessons was expunged to keep you guys in the dark, but it will be double jeopardy if you fail to avail yourself the internet to gain some insight. I repeat that Nigeria lost far more combatants/soldiers than Biafra did! Do you still need me to spoon-feed you by providing the factual numerous recorded accounts when it is available at your finger tips?? SMH!
Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Validcode: 11:50am On Dec 27, 2019
frankdoz:

Where do you people get this Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Christians from? Yoruba don't divide or discriminate against each other based on religion. Most extended Yoruba families I know have both Muslims and Christians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by TooMuchStuff: 11:55am On Dec 27, 2019
frankdoz:
Yoruba Muslims are actually a tiny minority in SW.
BTW, Almajiri. Go pick up ya Beggars bowl.
It's Xmas season.
Re: Meet The Fulani Man Who Became The New Emir Of Lagos (pics) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 27, 2019
They will take over yoruba land the tinubu ambitious project to be come the zoo president which the Fulani will never ever accept will sink the oduduwa Republic

(1) (Reply)

83-year-old Alaafin Of Oyo Pictured Exercising (photos) / Osibanjo Speech Brought Tears In My Eyes / Breaking News!!! Ijaw Republic Rally In Kaiama(Photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.