Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,206 members, 7,867,506 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 05:17 PM

***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) (835 Views)

The Hidden Truth About Some Famous Romancelanders(debunked) / Top Five Most Popular Romancelanders In The History Of Romanceland. / Romancelanders Drop Your Personal Videos Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Rapmoney(m): 5:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
I joined NL in June 2008, after being a guest for 2 years. I must say that it has been worthwhile being a member of this forum. Over the years, I have stepped on toes as well as people stepping on my toes due to differences in ideas and opinions. Words have been traded and tempers have also flared upwink

To all those who feel rapmoney's ideas are crazy, I say 'God bless you'. We are all different in our own various ways(individual differences). To those who see me as rash and a thorn in the flesh, I say 'look closely, for am not'. It all depends on how you perceive me. Others might see me differently though.

To unibenstudent, haven't seen you recently. Wudup man? We didn't agree on many things. It is well sha...

To negrito, we have had it hot sometimes but I reach out to you. It is just a case of individual opinion.

To ireneony, I know we don't get along but it is okay. My opinions might be different from yours but that doesn't mean one of us is less human. I reach out to you too.

To Ipledge, we have disagreed on many stuffs in here, but we are brothers...

To farano, I nor know wetin I do u. U dey like to ban me too much and u dey always delete my thread. Why na? Maka why? grin

To pascal09, na God big pass o! U dey show me shege too much but I still see u as a broda. Na the same forum all of dey so. It is well...

In the midst of disappointment, anger, excitement, etc, there are peeps who have kept me going in this section. I must not forget to mention tosyne2much (u are d man), emusmith(u type wisdom, man), alberto2k(sensible one), ronald4lif(u know say I must mention u), brito, naijaboiy(don't know if I got the name wellagrin), bambuzz88, mirexxx(u know who u are) , elantraceey(u have been really active in here) and so many peeps I can't mention!

I typed this on a very sober mood. I took the courage to reach out to you. Anyone can do same in here. So this thread is created for everyone!

Rapmoney aka Warri First Son...

1 Like

Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
I'm not trying to be a meanie, but do you have a life outside Niaraland? embarassed
Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Rapmoney(m): 5:41pm On Feb 15, 2015
Aprime:
I'm not trying to be a meanie, but do you have a life outside Niaraland? embarassed
Yes, I do. That one is a member of a forum doesn't mean he or she doesn't have a life outside that forum. Thanks!
Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Rapmoney:
I joined NL in June 2008, after being a guest for 2 years. I must say that it has been worthwhile being a member of this forum. Over the years, I have stepped on toes as well as people stepping on my toes due to differences in ideas and opinions. Words have been traded and tempers have also flared upwink

To all those who feel rapmoney's ideas are crazy, I say 'God bless you'. We are all different in our own various ways(individual differences). To those who see me as rash and a thorn in the flesh, I say 'look closely, for am not'. It all depends on how you perceive me. Others might see me differently though.

To unibenstudent, haven't seen you recently. Wudup man? We didn't agree on many things. It is well sha...

To negrito, we have had it hot sometimes but I reach out to you. It is just a case of individual opinion.

To ireneony, I know we don't get along but it is okay. My opinions might be different from yours but that doesn't mean one of us is less human. I reach out to you too.

To Ipledge, we have disagreed on many stuffs in here, but we are brothers...

To farano, I nor know wetin I do u. U dey like to ban me too much and u dey always delete my thread. Why na? Maka why? grin

To pascal09, na God big pass o! U dey show me shege too much but I still see u as a broda. Na the same forum all of dey so. It is well...

In the midst of disappointment, anger, excitement, etc, there are peeps who have kept me going in this section. I must not forget to mention tosyne2much (u are d man), emusmith(u type wisdom, man), alberto2k(sensible one), ronald4lif(u know say I must mention u), brito, naijaboiy(don't know if I got the name wellagrin), bambuzz88, mirexxx(u know who u are) , elantraceey(u have been really active in here) and so many peeps I can't mention!

I typed this on a very sober mood. I took the courage to reach out to you. Anyone can do same in here. So this thread is created for everyone!

Rapmoney aka Warri First Son...
we are together bro,nothing do you.my condolence all PDP supporters,Rapmoney said we are one

1 Like

Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Don't you people get tired of going around in circles?
Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by ronald4lif(m): 6:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bro, you did well (in this season of love) reaching out to everyone you may have had contrary opinion with in the past that led to some hard feelings. One love! smiley

2 Likes

Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:
Don't you people get tired of going around in circles?

@emboldened. You mean R.Landers? :-/

Ayamlaykorn
Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Mynd44: 7:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
laykorn:

@emboldened. You mean R.Landers? :-/

Ayamlaykorn
The owner(s) of the sub know themselves
Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Mynd44:

The owner(s) of the sub know themselves

Hehe. The whole section is a joke these days. So much bad that I had to un-follow people. Lol

May God deliver the section.

I'm out!

Ayamlaykorn
Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Rapmoney(m): 7:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
ronald4lif:
Bro, you did well (in this season of love) reaching out to everyone you may have had contrary opinion with in the past that led to some hard feelings. One love! smiley
One luv broda
Re: ***Romancelanders Reconcilation Thread***(Reach Out To Someone) by Rapmoney(m): 7:26pm On Feb 15, 2015
laykorn:

Hehe. The whole section is a joke these days. So much bad that I had to un-follow people. Lol

May God deliver the section.

I'm out!

Ayamlaykorn
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Some Nigerian Nairalanders Doing The Duck Lips (pic). / Yyy / Hook Up For Akure Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.