Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App (3837 Views)

Say Hi To The World First Welfie Device Infinix S2 Pro / Hi Guys, Pls I Get 35k Which Good Phone I Fit Buy / Tecno Boom J7 - Battery Life, Boom Player, Hi-fi Earphones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 5:51pm On Feb 15, 2015
Wondering about the title of this post? yeah I was like this -__- when I first saw Lookfor. Have you ever thought about the world’s best, fastest, simple, & effective app in its category? Well, I have. But what I didn’t expect to find in that rank range is the Worlds dumbest app, because why would anybody in this 21st century CREATE or even INSTALL A DUMB APP

Apparently Logan Riley ( the developer of this app ) didnt think so. I hereby introduce to you the Worlds Dumbest App: Lookfor, Here is how it works, The app just turns your smartphones into a blinking colored light, based on the color selected, as in that is just it… nothing else oh my people.

You can read more about the nitty griity from : www. and please drop a comment. Thanks

Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by Misterlaby: 6:13pm On Feb 15, 2015
Lol..

Now that's quite DUMB cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by Wittylens(m): 6:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
LOL!
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by kestolove95(m): 6:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hi dumbest app!

2 Likes

Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by Phrankin(m): 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Believe me, I've seen dumber apps. A lot of them.
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2015
Phrankin:
Believe me, I've seen dumber apps. A lot of them.

Lol please lets hear them
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by Emeka71(m): 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2015
Quite a useless application on phone.
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by bobo65(m): 9:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
TechyGirl:
Wondering about the title of this post? yeah I was like this -__- when I first saw Lookfor. Have you ever thought about the world’s best, fastest, simple, & effective app in its category? Well, I have. But what I didn’t expect to find in that rank range is the Worlds dumbest app, because why would anybody in this 21st century CREATE or even INSTALL A DUMB APP

Apparently Logan Riley ( the developer of this app ) didnt think so. I hereby introduce to you the Worlds Dumbest App: Lookfor, Here is how it works, The app just turns your smartphones into a blinking colored light, based on the color selected, as in that is just it… nothing else oh my people.

You can read more about the nitty griity from : www. and please drop a comment. Thanks

Its not necessarily dumb
I know if I have this light blinking on my phone and my little baby sees it...he will be smiling and playing with ma phone
not a dumb app to we happy fathers

17 Likes

Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
bobo65:

Its not necessarily dumb
I know if I have this light blinking on my phone and my little baby sees it...he will be smiling and playing with ma phone
not a dumb app to we happy fathers

Lol the developer of the app named it the World's Dumbest app smiley.. but the way you applied it makes sense.

2 Likes

Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by CrazyScientist: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2015
Oyinbo people go still download! undecided
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by hatux: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
CrazyScientist:
Those are what they love most... And here its called 'IRANU'!
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by DrLee(m): 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2015
i think it's an app I'll like to have
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 10:36pm On Feb 15, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Trust now .. I have it too X_X not that i am going to use it sha
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 10:37pm On Feb 15, 2015
DrLee:
i think it's an app I'll like to have

Lol Mr Oyibo
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by That9jaVine(m): 11:40pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hi grin
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by Baddestguyp(m): 11:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
I won't be surprised if it consumes 100mb+ space
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by StealthyMe(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2015
I read an article in a paper sometime back.

Stupid paid apps on AppStore were shown amongst which included an app which produced different types of farting sounds and another which just displays a red gemstone with some inspirational message on opening undecided

The App developers must have smiled to the bank!
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by Abbey2sam(m): 12:38am On Feb 16, 2015
hi world dumbest app
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by wunderkiind(m): 1:00am On Feb 16, 2015
TechyGirl:

Lol the developer of the app named it the World's Dumbest app smiley.. but the way you applied it makes sense.
Hiii I like your blog! Its cool smiley cheesy
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2015
wunderkiind:

Hiii I like your blog! Its cool smiley cheesy

YAYYYY thank you wunderkiind ...*dancing skelewu* atm
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by Emmyk(m): 1:13am On Feb 16, 2015
Hi World's Dumbest App. smiley
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by wunderkiind(m): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2015
TechyGirl:

YAYYYY thank you wunderkiind ...*dancing skelewu* atm
Hahaha skelewu! So, you aren't just techy, you also dance too?! interesting... lol.

You're welcome. smiley
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 1:31am On Feb 16, 2015
wunderkiind:

Hahaha skelewu! So, you aren't just techy, you also dance too?! interesting... lol.

You're welcome. smiley

Lool X_X
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by Adeoba10(m): 2:32am On Feb 16, 2015
Just incase.... I fit use dis land for fishpond
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by vjsmiles: 8:26am On Feb 16, 2015
it could be used for a disco light at a club
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by OGeeKush(m): 9:14am On Feb 16, 2015
Its not even close to the dumbest app, u knw this app is useful wen u av kids around..
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2015
OGeeKush:
Its not even close to the dumbest app, u knw this app is useful wen u av kids around..

The Developer named it the World's Dumbest App. smiley
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by donlyone(m): 9:42am On Feb 16, 2015
It could have been developed for a number uses that are hidden from the public.

For example:
- it could have been developed for SPIES to pass secret messages to their handlers

- Maybe it can communicate by morse code

- Or perhaps it's a ZOMBIE-FIER, you know, brainwashing app.

- then again it just might be the world's dumbest app

1 Like

Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by TechyGirl(f): 9:45am On Feb 16, 2015
donlyone:
It could have been developed for a number uses that are hidden from the public.

For example:
- it could have been developed for SPIES to pass secret messages to their handlers

- Maybe it can communicate by morse code

- Or perhaps it's a ZOMBIE-FIER, you know, brainwashing app.

- then again it just might be the world's dumbest app

Lol True talk oh @Donlyone i see sense in your talk
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by lordraiden(m): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2015
In dis part of d world were we cnt read meaning into tinz,dat app might b useful in one aspect which u dont knw and it seem useless to u.

Ok,check dat app dat if u press it ON,on ur android it will start showin police siren light,bt one might say wat is d meaning of dis useless app,even me i asked so untill i watched a movie were and old woman needed help she just had to switch on d app on her fone and passers by who saw d light came to her aid,so dnt call it useless it might b useful n u wont knw dat

Wen i was a kid i do as y would dis foolish ppl slant d blade of a ceiling fan,so one day i climbed up and made it striaght wen d light was bck d fan was turning nd every body was hot my fada had to slant it again,so dis ppl aint foolish at all,no app is useless,bt all app is nt meant for u to use,a developer app might also b useless to u bt very important to developers
Re: Say Hi To The World's Dumbest App by OgidiOlu3(m): 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
It's not really dumb. It can be held up in a night club while dancing to create your own disco effect cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Airtel subscribers / HUAWEI Phones Discussion Thread / Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.