Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase (3840 Views)

Infinix Hot 7 And Infinix Hot 7 Pro Specs : Upcoming Infinix Smartphone In 2019 / Which One Should I Go For Btw Techno And Infinix? / Tecno J8 And Infinite Hot S Which Do U Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by preciousmaro: 8:56am On Nov 12, 2016
pls i want to buy a new phone, and have narrowed my choice to this two phone, the samsung galaxy j5 and the infinix hot s. i just need you guys opinion on this

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by toluwanimi07(m): 9:25am On Nov 12, 2016
In my own opinion not to be biased with any brand.... if u can cope with the smaller battery and a little smaller screen on the j5 and prefer snapdragon to mtk processor and also prefer updates u can go for samsung.

But if u prefer a little longer ba3 life a little bigger screen plus u re a camera freak and want fingerprint sensor and little updates nt like samsung and if u also like mtk processor u can go for the hot s... hope I helped u in choosing ur smartphone

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by augster(m): 9:44am On Nov 12, 2016
Infinix Hot S... Check my signature to order

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Timmypromise(m): 11:35am On Nov 12, 2016
Don't buy J5...it is a stupid phone

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Famouson: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2016
toluwanimi07:
In my own opinion not to be biased with any brand.... if u can cope with the smaller battery and a little smaller screen on the j5 and prefer snapdragon to mtk processor and also prefer updates u can go for samsung.

But if u prefer a little longer ba3 life a little bigger screen plus u re a camera freak and want fingerprint sensor and little updates nt like samsung and if u also like mtk processor u can go for the hot s... hope I helped u in choosing ur smartphone
Op I'm with this guy....Go for Infinix jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 12, 2016
j5,i swear not buy this chinko again

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 12, 2016
J5 is rubbish na

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Thugnificent(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2016
greenhulk:
J5 is rubbish na
Why is that?
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by investigator007: 2:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
preciousmaro:
pls i want to buy a new phone, and have narrowed my choice to this two phone, the samsung galaxy j5 and the infinix hot s. i just need you guys opinion on this

How much do u have
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2016
Thugnificent:
Why is that?

U know the drill. Any low end or mid range phone from samsung is not worth it. Galaxy j5 is sold for 72k... What do u get? A 5 inch 720p phone with 1.5gb of ram, plastic build, no fingerprint or any special features, 2,600mah battery. Why? Yes it runs on snapdragon but that thing is snapdragon 410 which is used for low end phones. Infinix hot s is a better buy, better build, very good fingerprint scanner, more battery, more ram, cheaper. The j5 is worth 40k, u are paying additional 32k for the samsung brand.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by iXavier: 5:10pm On Nov 12, 2016
greenhulk:

U know the drill. Any low end or mid range phone from samsung is not worth it. Galaxy j5 is sold for 72k... What do u get? A 5 inch 720p phone with 1.5gb of ram, plastic build, no fingerprint or any special features, 2,600mah battery. Why? Yes it runs on snapdragon but that thing is snapdragon 410 which is used for low end phones. Infinix hot s is a better buy, better build, very good fingerprint scanner, more battery, more ram, cheaper. The j5 is worth 40k, u are paying additional 32k for the samsung brand.

J5 was sold for 40K once upon a time
Exchange rate is the main issue
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Nobody: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2016
iXavier:

J5 was sold for 40K once upon a time
Exchange rate is the main issue

True. And hot s should have also been sold for around 30k but for exhange rate.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Dam5reey(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2016
Function before fashion...

Hot S has 5 votes compared to 1 vote for J5..

Hot s won in all aspects...
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by oscillation55(m): 10:51pm On Nov 12, 2016
Order your hot S from our store @ great discount. Check my signature you'll like the deal with official infinix warranty. Looking forward to your business.
Regards
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 12, 2016
Dam5reey:
Function before fashion...

Hot S has 5 votes compared to 1 vote for J5..

Hot s won in all aspects...

Hot s is better both in fashion and in function. J5 is made out of plastic and uglier than hot s. The only thing its got is the damn samsung logo.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by donhils: 11:20pm On Nov 12, 2016
greenhulk:

Hot s is better both in fashion and in function. J5 is made out of plastic and uglier than hot s. The only thing its got is the damn samsung logo.
And that Samsung logo chips off very easily; the one at the back of the phone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2016
donhils:

And that Samsung logo chips off very easily; the one at the back of the phone.

Yea true. I wonder who buys these Samsung low end and mid range phones. They are so phucked up and too expensive. No single good user opinion on gsmarena.

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by donhils: 11:04am On Nov 13, 2016
greenhulk:

Yea true. I wonder who buys these Samsung low end and mid range phones. They are so phucked up and too expensive. No single good user opinion on gsmarena.
But I'm using A5 2016 and it's good.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2016
donhils:

But I'm using A5 2016 and it's good.

Samsung Galaxy s, note and to some extent the A series (just because of the build) are the only samsung phones worth buying.
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by preciousmaro: 6:16pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thanks guys I just bought the infinix hot s 2day, I appreciate ur comments and opinions

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:22am On Feb 13, 2017
preciousmaro:
Thanks guys I just bought the infinix hot s 2day, I appreciate ur comments and opinions
Please which of the INFINIX hots did you buy And how is it functioning
I will appreciate rapid response cause I am also looking for J5 or INFINIX
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:31am On Feb 13, 2017
toluwanimi07:

Which of the hot notes has this specifications please
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2017
greenhulk:

Which of the hots?
Re: Samsung Galaxy J5 And Infinix Hot S Which Should I Purchase by Ebubemg(m): 10:16am On Feb 13, 2017
preciousmaro:
my neighbor and classmate are using j5 the phone is not worth the price , go for infinix hot s

(1) (Reply)

Where You Can Buy Samsung & Iphones In Wholesale Prices / Rihanna Using HTC One X+ (my Phone) / Get The Fastest Android Browser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.