Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria (34884 Views)

Man Forges Wife’s Landed Documents, Sells Her 2-storey Building In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Dies During Childbirth, Leaving Her White Hubby & Son Behind / DOUBLE TRAGEDY: 2 Kids Corpses Found In Deep Freezer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by 9jatatafo(m): 1:52pm On Feb 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Na una dey spoil these children rotten. She's a child she can't do this she can't do that. Ahannnn.we are talking about 10 and 13 year olds o not 5 and 3 or imbecilic teens. Nawa o.so i cannot go and dance to flavour, davido, patoranking or k1 because of one child. Teenager and adolescent for that matter

Hahahahaha. You will dance alingo and kukere as well. Enjoy yourself while the fun last.
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 4:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Kulyie. gringrin. Sha buy plane ticket for me and I will land there before you can even say owa.
SAMBARRY:
Ahen coco I have one owanmbe Parry next week Saturday. The aso ebi lace is 10 k for 6 yards and the gele is 4k.if you don't want lace you can buy the ankara. That one is 4,500 for 6yards. So i want you to follow me. You will have a nice time. It's in Balmoral hall ikeja grin

make sure you wear those your Benin beads and shoe and bag to match. Colour of the day is yellow and blue grin

also make sure you hold money to spray the musician praising you or singing your name. Sha hold like 40k.meanwhile when spraying musician money or dancing Cary your bag before they steal your phone, I pad or money grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 4:55pm On Feb 17, 2015
cococandy:
Kulyie. gringrin. Sha buy plane ticket for me and I will land there before you can even say owa.
plane ticket? That one is not an issue grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 4:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
Osehey jare grin
9jatatafo:

Hahahahaha. You will dance alingo and kukere as well. Enjoy yourself while the fun last.
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 4:59pm On Feb 17, 2015
edwife:

Lol,you are calling him here....you need his venom this morning.

Sambarry i no fit fight o grin grin grin
I am only inviting you to his thread. No be fighting matter my dia smiley
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by edwife(f): 5:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
I am only inviting you to his thread. No be fighting matter my dia smiley

My dear,i went there but the way he is firing everybody there e,i had to tear race tongue
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 5:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
plane ticket? That one is not an issue grin
i dey wait smiley

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 5:19pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin ediwife o grin
edwife:

My dear,i went there but the way he is firing everybody there e,i had to tear race tongue

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by irunoko(m): 8:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Sambarry you are a clown

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by masseratti: 9:14pm On Feb 19, 2015
SAMBARRY:
ehen even if it is yoruba nko. As far as I am concerned i don't see anything wrong with what she did. The only thing wrong she did was raising over dependently rotten kids that cannot survive because of their mothers absence. As if it's a crime to go to owanmbe because I have children. Indolent children. Tufiaaaaaaaaa

do you have a kid,child or pikin?
Re: Woman Arrested For Leaving Her 2 Kids Alone Abroad To Attend Wedding In Nigeria by SAMBARRY: 7:01pm On Feb 20, 2015
masseratti:
do you have a kid,child or pikin?
yes but will not be over dependent and indolent. She's still young tho. She's not 10 or13

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Shares Photos Of His 5-Year-Old Son Smoking Shisha, Says He Is Old / His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Nigerian Ladies Stop Marrying Men That Are Not Already Rich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.