Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari (2769 Views)

Funny Pic @ President Muhammadu Buhari's Inuguration! / BREAKING NEWS!! New President Elect Gen. Muhammadu Buhari Feared Dead!-cnn / A Father's Marriage Application Form For Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 9:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
This should fall under TeHN's remit but I think we all can't wait for TeHN to take the initiative to help in buying WAEC forms for General Buhari.

We are appealing to kindhearted nairalanders that value education to contribute to this fund to procure WAEC scratch card to register General Buhari for the next WAEC exams.

Kindly pay into the account below:
Account name: Scam Buhari
Acc number: 419 419 419
Bank: Sharia Bank of the North

Your donations are highly appreciated and thank you in advance for helping us educate the un-educated.

Thank you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by eaglechild: 9:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
eaglechild:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your donation is highly appreciated. Kindly post your teller number and amount donated here once payment is made.

Thank you

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by SeverusSnape(m): 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehehehehehe
Scam Buhari grin
Sharia bank of the north cheesy
419419419 grin

3 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by adebisicutie: 9:49pm On Feb 15, 2015
Yawn undecided
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
No. Rather, we should raise fund to get you admitted to the psychatric hospital in Yaba for posting this rubbish. I'm sure they admit people like you, e-diot!

5 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Gh0stFreak: 9:53pm On Feb 15, 2015
grin check your phone,you should have received a 7-figure alert by now.

3 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by CrazyScientist: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2015
I love to help people, so am donating #1.5 million

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2015
Qiewz11:
No. Rather, we should raise fund to get you admitted to the psychatric hospital in Yaba for posting this rubbish. I'm sure they admit people like you, e-diot!
lolzzzz..funny but on a serious note,its good to let fools believe they have an opinion...if a human being can post such trash at this stage in life and time,then his brain need serious medical attention!! And he is even laughing at his own stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2015
On behalf of me and my entire family i donate 50 billion dollars it also covers private tutors and special center cop pa buhari is a dunce

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2015
southniyikaye:
lolzzzz..funny but on a serious note,its good to let fools believe they have an opinion...if a human being can post such trash at this stage in life and time,then his brain need serious medical attention!! And he is even laughing at his own stupidity
Don't mind him joor. Overgrown babies and their wahala

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 15, 2015
Very nice suggestions. The illiterate must aquire his WASC before the 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by juniormusa(m): 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2015
Am donating the sum of 1 kobo for the purchase

3 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Firefire(m): 10:06pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy Chai grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by rozayx5(m): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
will wire 1 billion soon undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by suwailad(f): 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bayswater:
This should fall under TeHN's remit but I think we all can't wait for TeHN to take the initiative to help in buying WAEC forms for General Buhari.

We are appealing to kindhearted nairalanders that value education to contribute to this fund to procure WAEC scratch card to register General Buhari for the next WAEC exams.

Kindly pay into the account below:
Account name: Scam Buhari
Acc number: 419 419 419
Bank: Sharia Bank of the North

Your donations are highly appreciated and thank in advance for helping us educate the un-educated.

Thank you

STALE STALE STALE STALE STALE
STALE
STALE
STALESTALESTALESTALESTALESTALE
STALESTALE
STALESTALE
STALESTALE
STALESTALE
STALESTALE
STALESTALESTALESTALESTALESTALE [size=28pt]T A L E[/size]

3 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by ManMountain(m): 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2015
rozayx5:
will wire 1 billion soon undecided undecided
You don chop today ?
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sweet Jesus grin; D; D; D grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by freeanijor(m): 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2015
I donate 15 cow grin

4 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 15, 2015
I think TEHN should take it up.We should not just stop at WASC but also ensure the old illiterate acquires a degree before he joins his ancestors. I am donating 50 cows as my widows mite

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:20pm On Feb 15, 2015
I hereby pledge 50,000 Zimbabwean dollars.

3 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by tit(f): 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2015
I shall donate all my change to help Pa Buhari the old tyrant.

5 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Harmvirus(f): 10:33pm On Feb 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by rozayx5(m): 10:34pm On Feb 15, 2015
ManMountain:

You don chop today ?

undecided undecided
is food your problem in life

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 10:39pm On Feb 15, 2015
Gh0stFreak:
grin check your phone,you should have received a 7-figure alert by now.

Your donation is appreciated. Can you please confirm the teller number or the transfer code.

Thanks
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 10:42pm On Feb 15, 2015
CrazyScientist:
I love to help people, so am donating #1.5 million

Thank you. God loves a cheerful giver.
Can you confirm teller number please.
Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 10:43pm On Feb 15, 2015
Sunnybobo3:
I hereby pledge 50,000 Zimbabwean dollars.

Awwwww, The General sends his love. He never knew he is this much loved on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
I think TEHN should take it up.We should not just stop at WASC but also ensure the old illiterate acquires a degree before he joins his ancestors. I am donating 50 cows as my widows mite

Thanks for the donation, may you never dropout of secondary school to join the army.

The General sends his love, he is humbled by your generous donation.

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by Bayswater: 10:46pm On Feb 15, 2015
juniormusa:
Am donating the sum of 1 kobo for the purchase

As long as you are donating, it is appreciated.

Thanks for the love, may you never swear false affidavit in Jesus name.

The General is moved by your kind gesture.

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
i dont mind contributing my token.
phockphockman,are u there!

1 Like

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by itetemi: 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2015
pls also get a loan to get anti clueless medication for oga jonny walker as he is on the verge of being super clueless.

2 Likes

Re: The Nairaland Appeal Fund to buy WAEC form for General Muhammadu Buhari by CrazyScientist: 10:50pm On Feb 15, 2015
Bayswater:

Thank you. God loves a cheerful giver.
Can you confirm teller number please.

Teller number : 786

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An Educated Girl Post On Facebook. / Mona Lisa In America! / Latest Free Browsing Cheats And Configuration.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.