Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Help Post The Funniest Jokes From 'night Of A Thousand Laugh' Comedians Here Pls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help Post The Funniest Jokes From 'night Of A Thousand Laugh' Comedians Here Pls (2702 Views)

My top 5 funniest jokes ever!!! / Naija For Life.... Funniest Jokes Ever!! / Funniest Jokes Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Post The Funniest Jokes From 'night Of A Thousand Laugh' Comedians Here Pls by dm1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 05, 2009
Hi there guys, it is quite interesting reading the jokes that are posted on this forum. for those of us that are fans of night of a thousand laugh comedians, I found it will be interesting if we can compile in writing jokes from our favourite Nigerian comedians on this forum. those of us who have watched these comedians and happen to be good writers, here is your chance to prove your ability and at least put a smile on our faces on a moody morning start in our offices.

cheers!!!
Re: Help Post The Funniest Jokes From 'night Of A Thousand Laugh' Comedians Here Pls by romsky: 3:40pm On Jan 05, 2009
[b]d[/b]eputy [b]m[/b]anager u no do well o u for post one den we folow suit
& oh more elbow 2 ya grease
Re: Help Post The Funniest Jokes From 'night Of A Thousand Laugh' Comedians Here Pls by dm1(m): 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2009
Thats y i say help post because mesef i wan see folow suit mr man!!! All I know is that there are lots of creative writers out there that can put those jokes right in writing.
Re: Help Post The Funniest Jokes From 'night Of A Thousand Laugh' Comedians Here Pls by romsky: 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2009
ok wait till then brb

(1) (Reply)

Two Things Involved ........*jamb* / Write And Check The Meaning Of Your Name In Japanese Language. / Funny Pictures You Can Relate To When Going To A Birthday Party With Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.