Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,671 members, 7,813,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya (4257 Views)

15 Hunters Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno / Oluwatogun-Olunleye, Soldier Beheaded By Boko Haram In Baga, Borno / Video Of 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by clevvermind(m): 1:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
Atigba:

The promise land in your bible

Does it belong to isreal?

Who are the original occupants and owners?

Why did God order moses to kill every living thing in the city including pregnant woman and children.?

And inherit what is not theirs

What is the difference between what moses did and what bokoharam is doing?

those nations was driven out because of their sins. their wickedness is too much. they worshipped idols and sacrifice their children to those idols. which God hates.

1 Like

Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by Atigba: 2:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
those nations was driven out because of their sins. their wickedness is too much. they worshipped idols and sacrifice their children to those idols. which God hates.
Thanks for exposing your hypocrasy

You are OK with moses wiping out innocent canamites because they don't serve the jewish God

And yet you condermed Isis and bokoharam for doing the work of their God

Let me tell you this they will continue to behead the infidels

Until you worship the only true God... Allah
Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by IGBOSON1: 2:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
owobokiri:
And somebody is calling for American intervention in Nigeria to fight boko haram when American intervention in a more peacefull libya gave them ISIS. . It is NOT a coincidence that everywhere they go, after tens of thousands of air strikes, bombings and bloodsheds in the name of peace, what you see is more crises and worse situations . Pitching one group against the other while funding both from behind just to encourage mayhem.. Total destablisation of developing countries has become a foreign policy tool of NATO countries desperate to maintain western global dominance in the face of a rising China. .

^^^The west, NATO, the US....all these are responsible for ruining Libya, and i hope they're happy now with the results!

The biggest fools are Libyans that allowed this to happen!

1 Like

Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
which God?
allah the god of Arabia.
Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by Dereformer(m): 3:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
clevvermind:
which God?

allah of course.

I have said it time without number that the Christian God is not the same with moslim allah.
Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by Dereformer(m): 3:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
Atigba:

Thanks for exposing your hypocrasy

You are OK with moses wiping out innocent canamites because they don't serve the jewish God

And yet you condermed Isis and bokoharam for doing the work of their God

Let me tell you this they will continue to behead the infidels

Until you worship the only true God... Allah

Very idiotic post from a confirmed animal.

You are not a human. And I bet you very soon Jesus Christ of Nazareth will speak and the whole world will hear him. Just very soon.
Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by clevvermind(m): 3:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dereformer:

allah of course.

I have said it time without number that the Christian God is not the same with moslim allah.
you are 100% correct.
Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by Atigba: 3:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Dereformer:

Very idiotic post from a confirmed animal.

You are not a human. And I bet you very soon Jesus Christ of Nazareth will speak and the whole world will hear him. Just very soon.

Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by Vado(m): 8:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
johnie:

I wonder if this makes Obama clueless?

I wonder too...
Re: 21 Christians Beheaded By Islamic State (IS) Militant In Libya by owobokiri(m): 10:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^The west, NATO, the US....all these are responsible for ruining Libya, and i hope they're happy now with the results!

The biggest fools are Libyans that allowed this to happen!

Are the Libyans really to be blamed? It is like blaming Syrians or iraqis for the horror called ISIS. Most of the fighters in Libya that overthrew Gadaffi were even foreigners. . If boko haram has been geting air support/cover from NATO for over a year, they would have been in Abuja by now yet me and you hate them with passion. . Libya is sparsely populated though with a huge land mass. Mainly moderate muslims. The radicals were simply armed and encouraged by NATO to wreck maximum havoc.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jump into the lagoon and hide ur Heads in SHAME International observers(Photo) / State Of Illinois,U.S.A recognizes BIAFRA, Declares Remembrance Day. / Niger Deltans Demand Rotimi Amaechi's DNA Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.