Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,701 members, 7,831,189 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is Greed Good In Forex Trading?just A Little Contral Please! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is Greed Good In Forex Trading?just A Little Contral Please! (637 Views)

Understanding CBN New Policy Actions In Forex Market / Despite Recession, Business Is Good In Nigeria, Says US Firm / Banks In Competitive Forex Trading As Demand For School Fees, Others Shrink (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Greed Good In Forex Trading?just A Little Contral Please! by profitbank: 6:03am On Feb 16, 2015
Forex Tournament ! Can Every One Make Profit In This Profitable Tournament 2015 by profitbank
FOREX TOURNAMENT ! THIS TIME A PROFITABLE TOURNAMENT!
Get ready to tour in and out of Forex with me and am promising all new and losing traders that we are making this year in Forex market no case , just a little more time for every thing to be in other.
keep sending in your phone number via giftedbank@yahoo.com to join our group when is finally setup .please reflect on this question
do you believe everybody can make profit in Forex market then who do you thing own the money we make from the market ?LETS Sincerely CLEAR OUR MINDS ON THIS TOPIC IS GREED GOOD IN FOREX TRADING? [b][/b]

thanks to those who are sending mails to join our group and i want to assure you that
all arrangement are in good hands to helping all Forex traders develop better with fat account
history especially in and around Africa.
keep sending in your interest to kneel the Forex market with us because we have the best resources in stock.
your email giftedbank@yahoo.com
do please send in your recommendation and your inspection to our friendly services.

before i elaborate on this issue of greed on the effect of greed if it ever exist in the market (Forex trading).
permit me to use this moment to recognize the presence and the interest of those beautiful traders both professional and newbies who have shown great interest in joining the upcoming group of 1000 traders who are ready to smile back to the market with the quote of i made it , this group wil range from TRADE ALERT, CUSTOMIZED INDICATOR TO SOPHISTICATED FOREX ROBOT THAT WILL KNEEL STOOP MOMENT OF THE MARKET depending on which you are capable of will be available for your use .
one thing i want to promise all traders in my group is this , if you have ever lose your money or about to lose your money get ready to make it back as soon as this group is up whether you are new to Forex or a novices shocked
for those that sent in email massage i receive it and i will keep documenting your detail for possible use for the group purpose only and other who are still reluctant i encourage you to join this lucrative challenge for all Forex traders from 2015 to infinity
SEND YOUR NUMBER VIA YOUR EMAIL TO giftedbank@yahoo.com this group will go on whatsap and Facebook soon
giftedbank@yahoo.com.

BACK TO THE TOPIC OF THE DAY
IS GREED GOOD IN FOREX TRADING?
what is greed in forex trading , one will say is the proportional level of your experience that determine the height of your profit as a forex trader daily or hourly. explaining this , that is to say your level of practical understanding of Forex market and profit methodology will determine how much you can gain whether is a trending or ranging market.
if your experience as a trader can make 10pip just stick to it in your live account don't go for more and train harder with your demo to beat your initial level of experience because the more secret you discover the more profit your make , bear in mind that if you go for more pips that is higher than your knowledge level that will amount to being greedy and no greedy person succeed for to long , your must pay for being greed and in Forex that means you will lose your trading account not because you don't know how to trade but because your question for profit higher that your knowledge level.

then if your knowledge level can achieve 100pips for your on your demo by all seriousness not taken rules by granted and you are knowledge settle for 10pips for your live account , i must say you are not doing your self good because your are reducing and depreciating on your knowledge level which should be proportional to your profit level which is what all trader all over the globe is seeking for . just know that is not good to harvest where you do not cultivate because it will amount to being a GOLD DIGGER WHICH IS SYNONYMOUS TO STEALING AND BEAR IN MIND THAT YOU CAN STEAL FROM FOREX CAUSE EVERY THING ABOUT FOREX IS PROFESSIONALLY ORIENTED.
JOIN ME AND OTHER TRADERS AS WE GET SET TO MAKE A BOLD STEP OF MAKING PROFESSIONAL MONEY ON FOREX TRADE giftedbank@yahoo.com SHOW YOUR INTEREST SEND IN YOUR PHONE NUMBER

THE ONE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION IS , how do one measure is profit level that wont amount to greed?
that will be our next topic for general contribution

INFORMATION FOR ALL THOSE WHO ARE INTERESTED FOREX TRADE

Forex is a nice business from home comfort come lets enjoy this money together no greedy
RECOVER YOUR[b] Losses[/b] AND NEVER LOSE AGAIN
I want to build up a successful Forex group with a least 1000 Forex member who are ready to kneel the market and make honest money in Forex trading, irrespective of his or her trading experience , whether you are a professional , novices or a leaner. All you need to do is to reply this post with your email address and phone number, so that i can reach directly . if you like this idea do Help spread the new to those who have ever loosed before in Forex market , encourage them to joint this group because this is the time recover all that they (most Nigerians gave-up in the market) lost in Forex trading , as so as we are all up to 1000 members I will kick up this group by sharing position to different member in the group and that will be the end of your lose in Forex market. every member of our group can look Forex market in the face and say am kneeling you this years.
BEAUTIFUL TRADERS OUT THERE I ENCOURAGE YOU TO JOINT THIS GROUP Because TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCESS .
IS ALL SIMPLE REPLY this post with email address and phone number
this group will go on whatsap and Facebook soon
giftedbank@yahoo.com

Forex is so real , joint our group and we will help you make Forex money professionally
send in your phone number via giftedbank@yahoo.com so that we can add you to our watsap group and Facebook as soon as it up
in our group you will get the following
periodic teaching of the market
trade alert
robotic money making machine 24 hour online
customize strategies
all to help you trade with the style that goes for your personality
join us today and have a new hope to ending loss and do tell other traders because we are out to do in from niger
FOREX IS NEVER A GAMBLING BUT A BUSINESS WITH RULES AND ETHICS , YOU MUST KNOW THEM IF YOU MUST SUCCEED
Re: Is Greed Good In Forex Trading?just A Little Contral Please! by ijibz: 8:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
I have been following a particular lesson on ''25 trading disciplines''. You can find it on www.followthegain.com. You will learn a lot about greed and trading.
Re: Is Greed Good In Forex Trading?just A Little Contral Please! by profitbank: 3:26am On Feb 17, 2015
all is about learning to control your mind and rule your decision in Forex market. making money in Forex market is professional and conditional base on how much you can take responsibility of your actions .
Forex is a nice business from home comfort come lets enjoy this money together no greedy
RECOVER YOUR[b] Losses AND NEVER LOSE AGAIN
I want to build up a successful Forex group with a least 1000 Forex member who are ready to kneel the market and make honest money in Forex trading, irrespective of his or her trading experience , whether you are a professional , novices or a leaner. All you need to do is to reply this post with your email address and phone number, so that i can reach directly . if you like this idea do Help spread the new to those who have ever loosed before in Forex market , encourage them to joint this group because this is the time recover all that they (most Nigerians gave-up in the market) lost in Forex trading , as so as we are all up to 1000 members I will kick up this group by sharing position to different member in the group and that will be the end of your lose in Forex market. every member of our group can look Forex market in the face and say am kneeling you this years.
BEAUTIFUL TRADERS OUT THERE I ENCOURAGE YOU TO JOINT THIS GROUP Because TOGETHER WE WILL SUCCESS .
IS ALL SIMPLE REPLY this post with email address and phone number
this group will go on whatsap and Facebook soon
giftedbank@yahoo.com
with us in a group profit is certain
Re: Is Greed Good In Forex Trading?just A Little Contral Please! by profitbank: 10:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
Forex is so real , joint our group and we will help you make Forex money professionally
send in your phone number via giftedbank@yahoo.com so that we can add you to our watsap group and Facebook as soon as it up
in our group you will get the following
periodic teaching of the market
trade alert
robotic money making machine 24 hour online
customize strategies
all to help you trade with the style that goes for your personality
join us today and have a new hope to ending loss and do tell other traders because we are out to do in from niger
FOREX IS NEVER A GAMBLING BUT A BUSINESS WITH RULES AND ETHICS , YOU MUST KNOW THEM IF YOU MUST SUCCEED

(1) (Reply)

Oh My Country!! / Have You Tried Tsū Salary Social Network?? / Lessons From A Dorm Room Startup That Worked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.