Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul (4217 Views)

Dasuki: GEJ Ordered Me To Share N10Billion To PDP Delegates - Saharareporters / How Aisha Buhari Ordered Closure Of Villa Chapel Children’s Church - Daily Post / Profile Of The New Amnest Cordinator. Gen. Paul Boroh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Tranquill: 11:44am On Feb 16, 2015
“When I joined the army in the 1950s I
needed to have a Cambridge Certificate
or West African certificate, GCE, to be
able to join the army, and I don’t know
of anybody who was an officer at that
time that didn’t have similar certificate.
Buhari joined the army about four
years after me and I needed such a
certificate to be admitted into the army,
I don’t know how he could have
avoided such a certificate,” Obasanjo.

So who is lying now? Is it Obasanjo or this man who says that most of them became officers without certificate?
They are both defending Buhari.

Also, Gen Tarfa claims that Buhari ORDERED him to dismiss 48 cadets but he dismissed the very bad ones the number he did not provide. In the military ORDER is sometime you must carry out with no subtraction or addition. I have every reason to believe that this man is lying obviously to hoodwink Buhari's gullible followers as usual.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by experimentist: 12:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP lies busted again

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Horllamideh(m): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lemme put it this way......
A vote for GEJ is a vote for failure
A vote for BUHARI is a vote for change
#sai Buhari
#sai APC
#MARCH4BUHARI

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Young4jose: 2:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
Redoil:
I smell lies and more lies just to make buhari relevant in the eyes of nigeria.
APC Propagandas and propagandist should just shut up and and let nigerian chose/vote for gej in peace so as to continue the transformation agenda.
U're a slowpoke 4 writing those rubbished.......!
Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by j1mmy: 4:30pm On May 24, 2021
Paul Tarfa was economical with the truth...I can go as far as saying he was lying.
Paul Tarfa was known in Kaduna at that time as a sub-standard general and a drunk who served under his juniors and equals. He was known for using his rank and appointment as NDA commandant to get contracts in many Kaduna offices including beer allocations from the Nigerian breweries.
He said it himself, when Buhari asked him to dismiss all cadets, he claimed to dismiss only the really bad ones - that happened to include mostly Southern Cadets including a very fine army cadet and one of the best air force cadets at the time. Everyone knew he had a side discussion with Buhari and he was also seriously influenced by the Hausa/Fulani hegemony on the dismissal exercise, then there is the fact that he is a scared coward who was worried about being retired if he dismissed some influential northern cadets.
The most powerful official in that exercise was not Tarfa, it was the cadet brigade commander (CBC) Lt. Col (later gen) Sarki Murhtar, a known Fulani northern fanatic. Tarfa did not sound any tattoo, it was the CBC who did it. Tarfa was always drunk and could not have been at the NDA that late. The powers of the CBC was such that he could not dismiss any cadets but can reprimand them. The deputy commandant could not either but can relegate (repeat a term), the CBC and deputy commandant can refer your case to the commandant if they want you dismissed rather than be punished lightly. That was how fanatic Muhktar rounded up many southern cadets for Tarfa to dismiss, offenses of these southern cadets range from reading books about biafra, discussing tribalism and not making friends with hausa cadets.
The deputy commandant, Air commodore Gbolahan Mudasiru (despite being a 1 star general and superior to the CBC) had the fear of the north put into him that he could not free these cadets with lighter sentences before reaching the commandant, what he was told by Mukhtar and his response was so disgraceful to be written here. Tarfa was no different.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Theyoungmaster(m): 5:28pm On May 24, 2021
midep:
Leave them with their propaganda, Buhari we know is our Choice.

A Dictator is far better than a failed President.

#March4Buhari.

I hope you're enjoying your dictator now. Efulefu

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Whoube99(f): 6:52pm On May 24, 2021
UrennaNkoli:
Good and some f00lish ones still go around making noise about his religion or his certificate or his political history. You'll all continue to fail just as ur chief master GEJ is already a failure himself. Let he who can believe the truth believe the truth and if you can do nothing but spread lies, then just keep quiet.

I hope you're now okay las las

1 Like

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Whoube99(f): 6:59pm On May 24, 2021
southniyikaye:
all these pdp e-goats crying foul?how many elders will come out to tell u d truth about buhari until believe the man has nigerians at heart? Abi na till all d people wey follow am go school come ait or nta? This ur otueke saviour,no one has come out to talk or associate with him not to talk of clearing the air about his phd!! Our elders,you've all done well,leave them to their mad diseases..

I hope all these zombie lizards can now see how miserable they look. This is 2021. So who is a bigger fool now
And where General Paul Tarha I hope he is till to give more updates on zombie messiah a.k.a. next level coroner

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Whoube99(f): 7:02pm On May 24, 2021
vision2022:
The truth is bitter, irrespective of politics of hate. GMB is the Man we need now.

Vision 2022 may your entire life be perpetually run just the same way and manner buhari run Nigeria Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by amuwo1980: 7:32pm On May 24, 2021
Theyoungmaster:

I hope you're enjoying your dictator now. Efulefu
Person way don die for desert on his way from the idp camp in Benin republic to Greece driven away from his homestead by herds men and hunger
Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by amuwo1980: 7:33pm On May 24, 2021
Whoube99:

I hope you're now okay las las
Person that have prolapse of the pussy due to high mileage occasioned by hunger and want
Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by amuwo1980: 7:34pm On May 24, 2021
Whoube99:

I hope all these zombie lizards can now see how miserable they look. This is 2021. So who is a bigger fool now
And where General Paul Tarha I hope he is till to give more updates on zombie messiah a.k.a. next level coroner
Most are malnourished divorced and suicidal due to buhari economy
Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:37pm On May 24, 2021
All these shameless old liars!
Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Theyoungmaster(m): 8:13pm On May 24, 2021
amuwo1980:

Person way don die for desert on his way from the idp camp in Benin republic to Greece driven away from his homestead by herds men and hunger

Lwkmd.
Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by Nobody: 2:35pm On May 25, 2021
Whoube99:

boss, this is 2021, pls grow up.. We all made the mistake of installing this bastard..
As I was reading that comment, I have to go and look at the date cos I know I can't make such comments even in the year 2016
Re: Buhari Ordered Me To Dismiss 48 Errant Cadets In NDA,32 Of Them Muslims-Gen Paul by 175(m): 4:07pm On May 25, 2021
Horllamideh:
Lemme put it this way......
A vote for GEJ is a vote for failure
A vote for BUHARI is a vote for change
#sai Buhari
#sai APC
#MARCH4BUHARI

I hope you're enjoying the CHANGE grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is A Good Dictatorship Better Than A Corrupt Democracy? / This Is Why We Need An Enlightened Electorate / Cabinet Reshuffle Imminent;Fashola Adeosun Ngige Out, Oshiomole Pauline Talen In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.