Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music (1332 Views)

How To Merge "Part.rar" Files / Software To Edit/modify ID Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by wetindey11: 8:21am On Feb 16, 2015
Pls does anyone know any free software dat can en enable me to merge mp3 music & overlap d end of end of one track to d beginning of another track? And probably to modulate all to d same key & re-save as just a single mp3 track.
Thanks in adv
Re: Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by tundeayo2020: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
virtual dj is your best bet.

Ps:Quote me if you are confused on how to use the app
Re: Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by wetindey11: 12:02am On Feb 17, 2015
tundeayo2020:
virtual dj is your best bet.

Ps:Quote me if you are confused on how to use the app
Thanks for your response. It's rare really to hv lady's response on things like dis. lol

Btw, I'm trying to download d free version of virtual dj now. Can u kindly gv me some direct steps to using it to achieve what I wanted? Thanks once again.
Re: Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by tundeayo2020: 10:14am On Feb 17, 2015
wetindey11:

Thanks for your response. It's rare really to hv lady's response on things like dis. lol

Btw, I'm trying to download d free version of virtual dj now. Can u kindly gv me some direct steps to using it to achieve what I wanted? Thanks once again.
virtual DJ is a pretty much simple software to use.
So have you installed it?
Re: Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by wetindey11: 3:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
tundeayo2020:
virtual DJ is a pretty much simple software to use.
So have you installed it?
Yes boss. D interface looks so fascinating but didnt just know where/hw to start. Can I hv some guides pls?

Re: Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by tundeayo2020: 4:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
wetindey11:

Yes boss. D interface looks so fascinating but didnt just know where/hw to start. Can I hv some guides pls?
go to the file browser and locate the songs you which to mix and drag them one after the other to each deck i.e. The spherical black and red disc that rotates when a song is playing, just explore the software and go to effects and look for key changer or something like that, you can use the key changer to synchronize both songs to Make them play on the same key.

After that, record your Mix .

Please am really not close to my pc at the moment. But I promise you as soon as I get back I'll give you full details on how to mix music. I sometimes record break dance mixtapes with virtual Dj
Re: Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by wetindey11: 5:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
tundeayo2020:

Please am really not close to my pc at the moment. But I promise you as soon as I get back I'll give you full details on how to mix music....
Thanks for giving your time. I'm really following. I'll be expecting d guide: I've even attached a screenshot to aid in your teaching me, tho' I'm trying to play around some things there.
Re: Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by wetindey11: 7:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
While fiddling wt it, I was able to drag songs into d decks, change key & do mild recording of it.

1. It's like it's only two mp3 files dat I can work on at a time. If I hv 20 mp3 files, hw do I fade d ending of one to the beginning of d other? Do I need to be doing two files each till I complete 20 files?

2. Can I create beat wt Virtual DJ & use such as new background beat for d merged files?

3. Is there a way to separate voice & instrument in a particular mp3 file? Or can I turn down d volume of instrument than voice & vice versa?
Re: Software To Merge & Overlap Mp3 Music by wetindey11: 7:17am On Feb 18, 2015
My Oga, ya boy dey wait o!

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Format My Stubborn Laptop / Newly Arrival Dell Inspiron 1521 2gig 250hdd @ Affordable Price / Is Non Tested Laptops Are Scrape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.