Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,506 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Would God Count This As A Sin On Pastors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would God Count This As A Sin On Pastors? (682 Views)

Why Would God Create Disease-Causing Bacteria? / But Why Would God Allow Someone To Be Killed While Preaching His Words ? / Why Would God Fill The Oceans With Water We Can't Drink? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would God Count This As A Sin On Pastors? by Chanchit: 9:25am On Feb 16, 2015
I was in church on Sunday, and it was some minutes to 12pm which means we should be getting ready to go home.
This pastor was suppose to make announcement, then he said "let's take this two prayer points"
We ended up taking about 10 prayer points.
Considering the way pastors preach against lying and again standing on the altar while going from 2prayer points to 10, and he's not the only pastor that does this, could this be counted as sin or not.
Please pastors in the house should help me with this.
Re: Would God Count This As A Sin On Pastors? by zyzxx(m): 9:28am On Feb 16, 2015
If God mark all our sins wu shall stand?
Re: Would God Count This As A Sin On Pastors? by Immanueladebol(m): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2015
He might be led to say those prayer points
Re: Would God Count This As A Sin On Pastors? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
Immanueladebol:
He might be led to say those prayer points
Exactly my brother. Thank you.
Nobody can dictate to the Holy Spirit. Trying to do so is folly so the pastor might have been Led to give those prayer points.
I remember Pastor adeboye once jokingly said that in the new testament churches, there was no order of service.
so let's just surrender to the move of the Spirit.
may God bless us. Shalom
Re: Would God Count This As A Sin On Pastors? by Princewell2012(m): 10:46am On Feb 18, 2015
Hmmmm, don't be specific about it, if u ar not very sure. And you must also know urself, if u ar under d influence of d holy spirit. Otherwise u can just say, Pls lets us have a few prayer points be4 we share d grace. Wisdom is d principal things.

(1) (Reply)

The Three Men (angels?) THAT Appeared To Abraham!! / Who Will Save The Students (3days In Ogbele Forest / Excuses Some Christians Give For Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.