Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,202 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) (22689 Views)

What's Your Zodiac Sign... See If You Got A Match / Hook Up With People Born On The Same Day With You / Strictly For Librans (zodiac Sign) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:51am On Feb 18, 2015
heffem:
ȋ̝̊̅'m .....July, 10th
U r welcome bro. Honoured to have u on board, ur
suggestions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:56am On Feb 18, 2015
drboy:
July 5 bb pin 2a874508
suggestions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 10:37am On Feb 18, 2015
eaziaque:

As the saying goes: Ladies first. And you being the first lady to registered your presence in this house, it comes to you to give us the first topic of discussion of the group for this week. Cheers!
let me tink first ke

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Uby40(m): 3:46pm On Feb 18, 2015
Nice to finally be acquainted with my very own. I'm Zeus, with birth date July 11th. BBM- 52F8A396
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 6:35pm On Feb 18, 2015
Uby40:
Nice to finally be acquainted with my very own. I'm Zeus, with birth date July 11th. BBM- 52F8A396
Zeus, the pleasure is all ours, you are welcomed by the house. Your contribution will be highly appreciated, bring topics up when you have any and we will rub minds. Like I wrote earlier, it could be a topic on anything in as much as we comply to the rule of mutual respect and appreciate the opinions of others even if we don't find ourselves in accord with them.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 6:41pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rajjah:
let me tink first ke
Alright Rajjah, we are waiting for you.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2015
eaziaque:
Hi, I'm Eaziaque, born on the 22nd of July. I'm creating this group for all Cancerian individuals i.e. people born between June 21 and July 22, if you are interested, join in and let's chat. Updating expected soon. Thanks.
Thanks to the Creator for today, another day is gone without "wahala" I wish us all safe working days ahead. How was your day? Hope it wasn't stressful. Still waiting for Rajjah to start the conversation, till then keep it tight mates.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 7:59pm On Feb 18, 2015
Let me park here....

JULY 19

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
Horlawoomey:
Let me park here....

JULY 19
What can I say than "you don park well well". Lol! U r welcome bro, we are building a home for Cancerian Interactions here, a place we can get a little serious in an entertaining and hilarious manner. We pray for your contribution to make this place a comfortable and funny joint. You can always bring any topic on board for discussion, with other members having their say without abuse and offences. Let the house rock!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 8:52am On Feb 19, 2015
eaziaque:

What can I say than "you don park well well". Lol! U r welcome bro, we are building a home for Cancerian Interactions here, a place we can get a little serious in an entertaining and hilarious manner. We pray for your contribution to make this place a comfortable and
funny joint. You can always bring any topic on board for discussion, with other members having their say without abuse and offences. Let the house rock!

I will try my best Bro, hope we are all good here
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 6:30pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rajjah:
let me tink first ke
Rajjah, how far now, how was your day? Hope it was good. we are still for a topic from you ooo. Please do so quickly so we can start up the place properly!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 6:46pm On Feb 19, 2015
eaziaque:

Rajjah, how far now, how was your day? Hope it was good. we are still for a topic from you ooo. Please do so quickly so we can start up the place properly!
ok. hw can I create a topic cos I c no "create new thread" anywhere here.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 9:18pm On Feb 19, 2015
Rajjah:
ok. hw can I create a topic cos I c no "create new thread" anywhere here.

If you want to start a topic on the thread, just scroll down and click on reply.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 9:57pm On Feb 19, 2015
Horlawoomey:

If you want to start a topic on the thread, just scroll down and click on reply.
ok
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rawlineo2000(m): 8:18am On Feb 20, 2015
eaziaque:

suggestions and contributions will be highly appreciated. Thanks.

no prob man. noted
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by gentlebullet(m): 6:49pm On Feb 20, 2015
27th June, where are my bornday mates grin?
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 8:04pm On Feb 20, 2015
gentlebullet:
27th June, where are my bornday mates grin?
Welcome man, we ur mates are all here and we are glad you joined us. Ur participation/contribution will highly be welcomed. Let's all make the place a pleasant one.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 8:05pm On Feb 20, 2015
Pls guys, what does this zodiac signs really mean? Can they actually be traced in the sky or is it just a myth?

Answers pls!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 7:28am On Feb 21, 2015
Rajjah:
Pls guys, what does this zodiac signs really mean? Can they actually be traced in the sky or is it just a myth?

Answers pls!

stil waitin.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 9:29am On Feb 21, 2015
Rajjah:
stil waitin.
I posted a response twice yesterday night, don't know why it is not showing up!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 10:37am On Feb 21, 2015
eaziaque:

I posted a response twice yesterday night, don't know why it is not showing up!
Good morning all, Rajjah well done for the topic you brought up. I hope our mates are gonna participate. Zodiac sign is real, it is not a myth, though...smiles...it is not like you read it in the sky. It is actually an identity for a particular persons born under the influence of some astrological element at a particular period of time, Cancers being from 21 of June to 22 of July. It has a physical side which envelopes the characters and traits of these persons which are in most cases and generally identical (character) and it has another side which is a bit spiritual depending on how far individuals explore it. From the spiritual side, it predict future mood swing and even things that are likely to happen, that is where horoscope comes in, I personally don't engage in this aspect because I don't like fore telling and as a muslim, my religion doesn't permit it, rather, I recommend the physical side of zodiac signs which permits you to discover and/or learn more about who you are and work towards improving on those aspect you find a bit not convenient. For example, you may rediscover in a more educating way, the desire for a particular hobby or passion that could be transformed into something fruitful. You may realise "consciously" what you have a flair for (even though it has been there and you never pay much attention to it), learning about the zodiac signs drags your attention to it and you can input more energy to derive the best from it, this is the case of the cancerian's natural talent and flair for art, cancers are good advisers, "peeps" into others easily and see what most people don't easily, you can capitalise on these talent and learn a trade of art, graphic designing, photography, painting, music, poetry, acting for example or take courses related to advising/counselling like nursing, catering, pharmacy etc. It also let you realise things you should associate and dissociate with, and when you look into your past you are really gonna realise ways in which these things have been beneficial or the other round to you. For example, most Cancerians puts on weight easily, most Cancerians proscatinates a lot, most Cancerians hold on too much sometimes to past materials, events or issues, some cancerians experiences swift mood change, some, the fear to be rejected, some are over attached to their home, they don't go out often, hence limiting their chances of meeting people that can actually be of help to them. Most these thing, you may not realise are hindering your doings one way or the other, all these and a lot more can be corrected. Anyway you can go to google and type "Cancer, zodiac sign" to learn more, I promise it is really gonna be interesting, but don't get carried away shaa ooo. However, it is worthy of noting that I didn't intend to "spiritualize" or draw who so ever's attention to astrology by creating this group, my only aim was to bring us together because of the common month we share, I believe, sharing the same month and sign, it would be fun sharing ideas too. This is a just topic and I'm sharing my opinion on it. Waiting for your contributions as promised. Have a wonderful weekend!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 11:53am On Feb 21, 2015
eaziaque:
Good morning all, Rajjah well done for the topic you brought up. I hope our mates are gonna participate. Zodiac sign is real, it is not a myth, though...smiles...it is not like you read it in the sky. It is actually an identity for a particular persons born under the influence of some astrological element at a particular period of time, Cancers being from 21 of June to 22 of July. It has a physical side which envelopes the characters and traits of these persons which are in most cases and generally identical (character) and it has another side which is a bit spiritual depending on how far individuals explore it. From the spiritual side, it predict future mood swing and even things that are likely to happen, that is where horoscope comes in, I personally don't engage in this aspect because I don't like fore telling and as a muslim, my religion doesn't permit it, rather, I recommend the physical side of zodiac signs which permits you to discover and/or learn more about who you are and work towards improving on those aspect you find a bit not convenient. For example, you may rediscover in a more educating way, the desire for a particular hobby or passion that could be transformed into something fruitful. You may realise "consciously" what you have a flair for (even though it has been there and you never pay much attention to it), learning about the zodiac signs drags your attention to it and you can input more energy to derive the best from it, this is the case of the cancerian's natural talent and flair for art, cancers are good advisers, "peeps" into others easily and see what most people don't easily, you can capitalise on these talent and learn a trade of art, graphic designing, photography, painting, music, poetry, acting for example or take courses related to advising/counselling like nursing, catering, pharmacy etc. It also let you realise things you should associate and dissociate with, and when you look into your past you are really gonna realise ways in which these things have been beneficial or the other round to you. For example, most Cancerians puts on weight easily, most Cancerians proscatinates a lot, most Cancerians hold on too much sometimes to past materials, events or issues, some cancerians experiences swift mood change, some, the fear to be rejected, some are over attached to their home, they don't go out often, hence limiting their chances of meeting people that can actually be of help to them. Most these thing, you may not realise are hindering your doings one way or the other, all these and a lot more can be corrected. Anyway you can go to google and type "Cancer, zodiac sign" to learn more, I promise it is really gonna be interesting, but don't get carried away shaa ooo. However, it is worthy of noting that I didn't intend to "spiritualize" or draw who so ever's attention to astrology by creating this group, my only aim was to bring us together because of the common month we share, I believe, sharing the same month and sign, it would be fun sharing ideas too. This is a just topic and I'm sharing my opinion on it. Waiting for your contributions as promised. Have a wonderful weekend!
Wow seriously, I poses most of dis cancerians characters esp givin advice n stayin indoors.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2015
Rajjah:
Wow seriously, I poses most of dis cancerians characters esp givin advice n stayin indoors.
That is exactly what I was saying, since these traits are part of you, you may never pay extra attention, now that you know, read a bit about it and see how you can correct those that are likely to hinder your development and exploit the favourable ones. Read and tell if the zodiac sign corresponds to who you are. Enjoy.
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by eaziaque(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2015
eaziaque:
Hi, I'm Eaziaque, born on the 22nd of July. I'm creating this group for all Cancerian individuals i.e. people born between June 21 and July 22, if you are interested, join in and let's chat. Updating expected soon. Thanks.
Common guys, let's discuss, one of us, Rajjah, ask a questions about zodiac sign, please participate, I need your opinions on this issue, what do you know/think about zodiac sign cancer? Do you approve or not of it and why? Common let's go. Av a wonderful weekend all!
Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by DONFASZY(m): 4:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
I nid a lady born on june 26....lets go n celebrate our bdays in jos wildlife park...frm lag 2 jos...jus d fun...i did it alone last 2yr n its was more dan fun

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
July 9

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
july 11

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 9:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rajjah:
same here! stays indoor , too afriad of rejection

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by rukky2000(f): 9:17pm On Feb 22, 2015
Uby40:
wow! happy to meet my bday meet JULY 11

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 9:33pm On Feb 22, 2015
I don't know may be its after I read about these signs that am beginning to associate them with myself, but what I discovered. Is that I am an introvert, I am very good at giving advice, creative with my hand and a bit shy.

Good evening mate, hope you all had a great weekend.

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Horlawoomey(m): 9:36pm On Feb 22, 2015
rukky2000 I see you, hope you are fine

1 Like

Re: Meeting Place For People Born Between June 21 And July 22 (cancer Zodiac Sign) by Rajjah(f): 10:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
rukky2000:
same here! stays indoor , too afriad of rejection
ôuhh! My reason is dat stayin indoor guarantees safety.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

How Did Your Day Go? / Join Singles For Marriage Whatsapp Group / Club Insomnia:9:30pm-5:00am...adults Only..#Onomeglo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.