Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,595 members, 7,823,584 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv (9797 Views)

Posting Of CV Througn Mobile Phone.. / FORTE OIL Calls For Submission Of Cv / ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by uanda(m): 11:46am On Feb 16, 2015
The Company: ARM Pension Managers (PFA) Ltd is one of the first seven Pension Fund Administrators (PFA) granted license by the National Pension Commission in December 2005. It is part of the Asset & Resource Management Company Limited (ARM) Group, one of Nigeria’s most prominent and respected financial service brands. We have pre-eminent reputation in Investment Management and Research and Pension Fund Management.

Job Description

At ARM Pensions our recruiting process enforces our philosophy that an applicants’ understanding of the ARM culture is as important as the skills and talent they can bring to the Company.

QUALITIES WE SEEK
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Proficiency in the use of computers
Confident, creative and Intelligent individuals
Team Players
Prior experience would be an added advantage
A relevant masters degree and/or professional qualification

How To APPly
Please submit your CV and a cover letter stating your career interest. One of our HR personnel will contact you as soon as there is an opening in your position of interest.

Send to:
5 Mekunwen Road, Off Oyinkan Abayomi Drive, Ikoyi, Lagos

Alternatively, Submit here

5 Likes

Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by Abduletudaye(m): 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm..ok..
Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by uanda(m): 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good job
Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by uanda(m): 12:02pm On Feb 17, 2015
Hmm..ok..
Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by uanda(m): 5:04pm On Feb 17, 2015
How To Apply
Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by Evathyst(f): 7:24pm On Feb 17, 2015
How come they didn't state the vacant positions? Or am I the only one seeing this?
Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by luckaz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
I AM SEEING IT TOO
Evathyst:
How come they didn't state the vacant positions? Or am I the only one seeing this?
Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by olokpa11(m): 8:33pm On Feb 17, 2015
I was interviewed today and it's all marketing and ntin else. I hv to work for 1 year and they say I should bring at least 100k per month to earn 11% and 10k, I will do like this for 1 whole yea before they will give ma a managerial position
Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by uanda(m): 11:47am On Feb 18, 2015
Na waaaooo
Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by hriz(m): 10:17am On Apr 08, 2015
olokpa11:
I was interviewed today and it's all marketing and ntin else. I hv to work for 1 year and they say I should bring at least 100k per month to earn 11% and 10k, I will do like this for 1 whole yea before they will give ma a managerial position
really ds post makes me wanna cry, cos I dy dr training hall nw, wondering if I shld just get out, hit d streets n get a better job

1 Like

Re: ARM Pension Calls For Submission Of Cv by Traveller11: 11:08pm On Jan 06, 2020
hriz:
really ds post makes me wanna cry, cos I dy dr training hall nw, wondering if I shld just get out, hit d streets n get a better job
so what did you do? Stayed or bailed?

(1) (Reply)

Partake In This Weekly Politics/general Knowledge Quiz Competition To Win N,5000 / Pricewaterhousecooper (PWC) Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.