Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Greed And One Man Business Is The Reason Why Most Of Us Are Still Poor. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Greed And One Man Business Is The Reason Why Most Of Us Are Still Poor. (648 Views)

"Every Business Is Struggling In Nigeria" - BBC / Packaged Dried Catfish Business. Is It Profitable? / What Business Is The Most Profitable To Invest In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Greed And One Man Business Is The Reason Why Most Of Us Are Still Poor. by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2015
If a group consisting of 10 people can decide to start an online business, the sky will only be a stepping stone. The following will occur;

1. They can build 100.00 fans fanpage within a year if they work together.
2. They can make a forum on their website highly interactive.
3. They can create high traffic pulling blog if they publish posts in turns.
4. They can reach more target audience if they sell a product.

All these will translate into profits in no time and all they require is the zeal to work together and make their business work.

Just an experience I gathered from a recent web project that I am on.
Re: Greed And One Man Business Is The Reason Why Most Of Us Are Still Poor. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Synergy is the order of the game in western businesses, not one cap fits all like we find in Africa. Everyone has a special talent and the coming together of all these talents will distinct one business from the other. Synergy operates in Multinational Corporations, but I am not interested in those businesses. I am talking about selfless individuals who would come together to start a small business and build it up to become a small corporation.

It seems like a fairy tale, but seriously, if you are willing and you have friends who share the same ideologies with you, what I am envisaging can be done using a free blog on blogger.
Re: Greed And One Man Business Is The Reason Why Most Of Us Are Still Poor. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Join Us

(1) (Reply)

Shell Sells $1.7bn Nigerian Assets To Aiteo / I Urgently Need Peer To Peer Loan To Secure Aid My Travel To Canada / Please Help Me On Wordpress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.