Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri (38179 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Nigeria Customs Release Statement Over Guns Intercepted In Lagos / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wow
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by free2ryhme: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
grin

Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by OgologoDimkpa: 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC = Bomb!

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by publicenemy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
PDP
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by mustaphagreens(m): 12:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Gej boys sent to destabilize the ongoing APC rally borno
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by r33d(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
Politics has never been so corrupted as it is in my fatherland, Nigeria! This is just a case of using propaganda to confuse the gullible and to allow the ignorant to stifle the truth.

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by chonchoro(m): 12:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
God is not at sleep all de evil plan of the evil men in this country will always be expose, one day de boko haram will become a thing of de past in this country and will live to see a Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
making due front page for for de first time in five years
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by follygabby: 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
are you sure this is not a propaganda? either they like it or not BUHARI 4 2015..............

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Franchise21(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Were dey planning to attack APC campaign team
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by chukzbozz86: 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Cheap propaganda!

All this shits will not do our democracy any good.
#Heartsealed
#IHaveDecided
.......GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Lagusta(m): 1:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
OgologoDimkpa:

Fu!ck off!
GEJ till 2019!!

Go suck the kitty of a baboon

GMB till 2023.... angry

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Masturbation(f): 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
Buhari's boys at work

3 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by victors123: 1:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
May God help us in this country Amen Nigeria!!! Nawa ooooo
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by EasyBundles(m): 1:03pm On Feb 16, 2015
check my profile for d real deal
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by ichidodo: 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
As usual another melodrama conjured by APC to whip sentiments for their cause..they simply should have gone further to stagemanage another suicide bombing close to Buhari's entourage to complete the drama....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Vicotex(m): 1:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
intergral:
They want to kill my BUHARI for me, try it and see aboki wrath!! Make Buhari do come dig this crude oil weh dey borno and gombe so that all this south south thugs go stop open their dirty mouth.
I believe that 90% of nigerians don't know that there's oil in BORNO, Gombe and Bauchi...
nigga for real?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by DWJOBScom(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Somehow am glad this election was shifted as what is happening now shows what would've happened if it held...!
#caught already thumb printed ballot papers
#ammunition loaded lorries
#etc
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by kodded(m): 1:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Why dint it eXplode like the one that happen to GEJ campaing

Apc trying to paint pdp black

Now ii need no sooth sayer to tell me who is their bloody sponsor

Yeye dey smell

Sai GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by MrIncrediible(m): 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
zick19:
who are the people sponsoring these boko harams sef? can't they track where the trailers were coming from this country don tire me sef....
That's a good question for our DSS.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by tociano009(m): 1:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
And the car was burnt with Explosive inside

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Masturbation(f): 1:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
March Presidential Election.
Buhari + #Marchuari

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Masturbation(f): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2015

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by akilo1: 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
pdp bombing and killing opposition since 1914,why is the this gbagbo call jona so despirate to rule?
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Kingspin(m): 1:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Amen.
Later people will open their mouth and say Buhari is sponsoring BH. Will there be transportation of arms and bombs into maiduguri today if Buhari was the sponsor of BH knowing fully well that he'll be visiting Maiduguri today ? Its so glaring that GEJ and his gang of bandits are the ones behind BH. Very soon we'll get info as to where the arms were coming from. I can bet it'll be from the south . My people don't be deceived
Pls Vote Wisely
[size=18pt]Sai Buhari[/size]
If he do in any form then, he will be laughing at ur comment.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Chiaka(f): 1:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Of course it must...Nothing is stopping it , not even the US marines or an atomic bomb threat.

Forget!!! na them stage am.
Who wants to destabilise the campaign when they dint do that in south east or south south.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by intergral(m): 1:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vicotex:
nigga for real?
dude will anybody pay me if I lie? Browse it nah. Yar adua wanted to award the contract but unfortunately he pass away and when jona came in the cancel everything. Yar adua even brought this Chinese people to confirm it.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Amen.
Later people will open their mouth and say Buhari is sponsoring BH. Will there be transportation of arms and bombs into maiduguri today if Buhari was the sponsor of BH knowing fully well that he'll be visiting Maiduguri today ? Its so glaring that GEJ and his gang of bandits are the ones behind BH. Very soon we'll get info as to where the arms were coming from. I can bet it'll be from the south . My people don't be deceived
Pls Vote Wisely
hear yourself talk. Who told you the arms were meant to disrupt his campaign? What if Bh were bringing it for their devilish work sponsored by Buhari himself?

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
The news does not make sense. No photos of the reported arms and explosives and then why set fire to a vehicle if it has explosives?

I suspect fake news to intimidate the General.

APC should install parallel government pending the conduction of free and fair elections.
moderatorr1:
And no picture of arms......
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by thunder74(m): 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Amen.
Pls Vote Wisely
I know you know the meaning of Alibi. The suicide bombers and other bombing few weeks ago were not intercepted.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by eaglechild: 1:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
APC please desist from violence.

Buhari tell your boys to stop the killing.

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by kodded(m): 1:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
tociano009:
And the car was burnt with Explosive inside
Omoh na so I hear am o

And while setting the car ablaze the bomb dint react quickly and injure or even kill the guy that try to set it on fire
Look at the pic it doesn't look like a bomb was inside the car

Apc=lies

1st it was osinbajo crusade pic
Now this
When will apc stop lying to nigerians ?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Youths Recover Hijacked Electoral Materials From Political Thugs In Rivers. PICS / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State / Joshua Dariye Purchases APC Nomination Form From Prison (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.