Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri (38156 Views)

Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Who Disguised As A Girl Intercepted In Borno. Photos / Nigeria Customs Release Statement Over Guns Intercepted In Lagos / Thumb Printed Ballot Papers Allegedly Intercepted In Niger State (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by jpphilips(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
This country truly need a government
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by KEVIND: 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Drama as usual. But ordinary Nigerians are never this lucky. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by litetias(m): 1:17pm On Feb 16, 2015
Good job
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Kobeje(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Just looking at it from another angle. What if the perpetrators thought they would have an easy ride through town because if apc campaign? In that case it could be pdp or apc if at all either is involved. Nigerians are smart, just that the.environment for positive smartness isnt there that much.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by listica(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
Anthony molueeeeeee,no bi small thing oh,them neva reach dia bus stop.come rain come shine, Jona till 2019

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by UrennaNkoli(f): 1:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
thunder74:

I know you know the meaning of Alibi. The suicide bombers and other bombing few weeks ago were not intercepted.
You must bear it in mind that the vehicles were moving on a major road and that's why they were easily intercepted. Its like going to Kaduna state, the numerous check points along the old Jebba road will allow for easy detection should there be any suspicion about the vehicle. Unlike the suicide bombers, only a miracle will allow anyone notice easily as they don't even come in groups but they come in singles.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Kobeje(m): 1:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
Looking at it from another angle. What if the perpetrators thought they would have an easy ride through town because if apc campaign? In that case it could be pdp or apc if at all either is involved.

Nigerians are smart, just that the.environment for positive smartness isnt there that much.

I am not bothered whichever of the parties are involved, but i'm grateful that the arms are siezed and hoping no 'oga at the top' or bottom would intervein to get it released to bh again.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Laycan(m): 1:23pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Of course it must...Nothing is stopping it , not even the US marines or an atomic bomb threat.
Ok

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 16, 2015
Majority of the voting Masses cannot afford BIS or Android internet to vote using app.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by lafex: 1:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Thank goodness.
Buhari'S campaign must hold today. angry grin[img]http://3.bp..com/-gx-HuDXh5bY/UB7neNF3xaI/AAAAAAAACK8/bqkJr19ZZQo/s1600/eddie-murphy-nodding.gif[/img]
Funny pix

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Spaxon(f): 1:30pm On Feb 16, 2015
publicenemy:
This country should be divided abeg....

Make those cows dey burn themselve thatside.
lol
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by thewarrior72: 1:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Amen.
Later people will open their mouth and say Buhari is sponsoring BH. Will there be transportation of arms and bombs into maiduguri today if Buhari was the sponsor of BH knowing fully well that he'll be visiting Maiduguri today ? Its so glaring that GEJ and his gang of bandits are the ones behind BH. Very soon we'll get info as to where the arms were coming from. I can bet it'll be from the south . My people don't be deceived
Pls Vote Wisely
[size=18pt]Sai Buhari[/size]
^^^Here comes the foolish SLAVE from Southwest who keeps masking himself under female moniker.
Cleverly stop hiding & concealing your worthless identity, no one is after you. Pathetic SLAVE

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Amen.
Later people will open their mouth and say Buhari is sponsoring BH. Will there be transportation of arms and bombs into maiduguri today if Buhari was the sponsor of BH knowing fully well that he'll be visiting Maiduguri today ? Its so glaring that GEJ and his gang of bandits are the ones behind BH. Very soon we'll get info as to where the arms were coming from. I can bet it'll be from the south . My people don't be deceived
Pls Vote Wisely

Don't mind those fools saying buhari is close to BH people.
The truth is the sponsors of BH wants to scare GMB surppoters from pulling, as usual massive crowd.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by tociano009(m): 1:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
kodded:

Omoh na so I hear am o

And while setting the car ablaze the bomb dint react quickly and injure or even kill the guy that try to set it on fire
Look at the pic it doesn't look like a bomb was inside the car

Apc=lies

1st it was osinbajo crusade pic
Now this
When will apc stop lying to nigerians ?
Adonbilivit
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Areyousure: 1:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
Are you serious?

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by richidinho(m): 1:53pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Amen.
Pls Vote Wisely

how do you think the security will stop the truck that was sent by GCFR of Nigeria

Olodo

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Darlduchi: 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
The Housa and Yoruba's general at it again, They said Buhari is not educated yet he has perfected the act of simulating his own assassination.

Hey little minded fellow, Even your uneducated general and his APC gangs of Almajiris knew that the bomb blast in Kaduna was orchestrated to exonerate him from the Islamic militant that he is, same way Sanusi orchestrated his in Kano. while Buhari fortified himself and assured of his safety before the explosion, Sanusi in the other hand choose to stay away from the scene. The commonality between this two events been that Buhari and Sanusi survived at the expense of the untaught just like the writer of this pathetic post in defense of a common criminal.

Atleast PDP is using reason and logic to take take your Almajiri general out in contrast to snatching power at gun point like he did to shehu shagari. Unfortunately for him and untaught like your self, your effort to re-write history is ended in futility.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Mzanalysis: 1:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
What does All Progressives Congress (APC) really want? Check this out.
*Poorest State in Nigeria: -Sokoto (APC)
* 2nd poorest State in Nigeria: -Kastina(Gen. Muhammadu Buhari state)
*Most Dangerous States in Nigeria: -Borno(APC) and Yobe(APC)
*Most Indebted States in Nigeria: - Lagos(APC) & Rivers(APC)
*Most Beautiful States in Nigeria: -Calabar, Akwaibom and Enugu..all are PDP states
*Most improved state in Nigeria: -Anambra state (APGA\PDP) and ( AkwaIbom state PDP) Nigerians will never elect or vote for an illiterate man with a cow brain. Forward Ever. "VOTE" Wisrly "VOTE" GOODLUCK JONATHAN !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by chalbert(m): 2:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
When GEJ was attacked in gombe, none of una said anything. Buhari wasn't attacked oo jst d vehicles were caught. Then buhari' s life is @ stake. Abeg lets nt be sentimenal

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by lyntiffany(f): 2:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Pdp send dem to go and bomb buhari
hahaha I know it will come to this but bro I can assure you that the reverse is the case so that they can shift blame.We understand cos we know how this things work.
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by lyntiffany(f): 2:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
austinbrown:
Apc @ work
am happy someone is reasoning on same line with me.What they did is a setup to shift blame and for the masses to think that PDP is behind it.
Come to think of it, if they were truly behind this do you think they will allow those weapons to be exposed in that manner?
This poo is APC's plot they can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by tsdarkside(m): 2:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
Vicotex:
nigga for real?

who are you calling nigga here...you stupid asshole...
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Vicotex(m): 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
intergral:
dude will anybody pay me if I lie? Browse it nah. Yar adua wanted to award the contract but unfortunately he pass away and when jona came in the cancel everything. Yar adua even brought this Chinese people to confirm it.
tell me another joke
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hmm buhari has started showing his war interest,
Buhari really want to change Nigeria peaceful land into a crisis land bt God forbid.

Buhari should go and control his home cos Nigeria is not His Home beside he don't even have a better plan for our country Nigeria.

MARCHFORGEJ.com*********** everybodymatchuponbuhari.go.........

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by intergral(m): 2:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by appini: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
Blackett:
Dumb nigerians embracing propaganda since 1960. . . This was portrayed to be an attempt to disrupt apc's rally, and the resident dumbasses are hurriedly swallowing it.

Buhari is the one masterminding all this propaganda.

One-day monkey will go to the market and will never return back. Buhari days are numbered

2 Likes

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by lyntiffany(f): 2:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
thunder74:

I know you know the meaning of Alibi. The suicide bombers and other bombing few weeks ago were not intercepted.
pls tell them, this simply a political hogwash.

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by Vicotex(m): 2:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
intergral:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/02/14-northern-states-meet-oil-exploration/
make dem start to dig the dry soil, while I dey south side dey chill with my oil
Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by gabrielmorinho(m): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Amen.
Pls Vote Wisely

Don't be fooled Bro.

1 Like

Re: 2 Vehicles Filled With Explosives, Arms Reportedly Intercepted In Maiduguri by sleemfesh: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

Amen.
Pls Vote Wisely

This might be EXACTLY what the perpetrators calculated and decided to go ahead with it. Don't you see how REALLY VERY GULLIBLE many Nigerians are? It is so f*cking cheap to deceive you. Chai.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Don’t Want Restructuring - Governor Umahi / Biden Snubs Buhari In First Calls To Africa / "Send Me A DM", Gov. Yahaya Bello Replies Young Artist Who Drew Him On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.