Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,966 members, 7,810,679 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. (1194 Views)

Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) / Man, 33, Defiles 5-yr-old Girl; 4 Men Gang-rape 13-yr-old / Abuja Babe Drags Man To Court For Refusing To Pay After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by Nobody: 2:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Weird News  1
A five-year-old boy frightened by a bizarre satanic ritual was blinded by his own family. His mother, aunt, two uncles and grandparents gouged out his eyes with a
spoon when he refused to close them as
they summoned the devil, calling on him to
end the world and claim them for his own.

Neighbours disturbed by the screams and
chanting investigated and discovered Maria
del Carmen Garcia Rios, 28, her sister and
two brothers and her parents engaged in
the satanic ritual in the poor Nezahualcoyotl
area near Mexico city.

A court heard the six danced and cavorted and were told to close their eyes so they didn’t look at the devil when he arrived. But when petrified five-year-old Fernando
was scared by the commotion, his mother
and sister grabbed a spoon and used it to
gouge out the child’s eyes. All five family
members were sentenced to 30 years each. Neighbour Joaquin Arguellor told the court
he thought the family were devout and deeply religious, not Satanists.
He said: “We could hear screaming and we
were banging on the door but nobody was
answering, then a police patrol came past
and one of the women who was with us ran
into the road to flag it down, and officers forced their way inside.” Officer Benet Curiel said they witnessed a scene of horror inside. Scantily-clad satanists were hunched over
the screaming boy in the kitchen and the
two women were covered in blood: “We
called for an ambulance and kept the group
against the wall at gunpoint away from the
boy.
“I asked one of the women what was going on and she told me her name was Carmen
Rios Garcia, and that the boy was her son. “She identified him as Fernando Caleb
Alvarado Rios, and said that she and her
sister Lizbeth had done it.” She admitted that she had told him repeatedly to close his eyes and when he had told her “No, I do not want to close them” she had ordered the others to help remove his eyes.

The youngster has since been given glass eyes which Mexican health officials said would be constantly replaced as he grew older.

I feel so sorry for the poor kid. sad

Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by SOLMICHAEL(m): 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
see her eyes!! devil pikin!!!! God is your sight Bro

1 Like

Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by Merlissa(f): 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
What a wicked world!

1 Like

Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmmm
Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by marieclare(f): 2:42pm On Feb 16, 2015
Looking at her you can tell she's even possessed. Poor kid

1 Like

Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by iamodenigbo1(m): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
They just tarnished the image of EKWENSU
Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by echobee(f): 2:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
See her eyes like devil eyes angry. My judgement:her eyes should be removed with broken bottle angry,her hands should be cut off with saw,her legs should be crused by mack trailer angry.

1 Like

Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
marieclare:
Looking at her you can tell she's even possessed. Poor kid
I think the boy was actually dropped into the wrong family. cry
The entire family is possessed.

1 Like

Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
iamodenigbo1:
They just tarnished the image of EKWENSU
Lol. Funny u.
Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by Blakjewelry(m): 2:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
I feel like going to Mars if only it was hospitable. Mehn the rate of human insanity is mind boggling.
Re: Mother Gouges Out 5-yr-old Son’s Eyes With Spoon For Refusing To Worship Satan. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 16, 2015
hmmmmm....

(1) (Reply)

Another Baby Factory Busted In Enugu State, 4 Pregnant Rescued (photos) / Lady Bites Off Another Woman's Face At A House Party (very Graphic Photos) / Beware Of This Guy In Kubwa, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.