Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off (2692 Views)

Utterly Mind-boggling Google Tricks You Never Knew About / Tricks To Get A Good Replacement Battery For Your Smartphones. / Top 8 Whatsapp Features And Tricks You Don't Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by TechyGirl(f): 3:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
We all know that Google is the largest search engine in the world, but i am sure only a few people in Nigeria are aware of the extra tricks you could actually do with Google, Since most of you might be out for lunch, take your time to check out these amazing Google tricks. If you are a tech newbie, these tricks would knock your socks off, swear down. If you are Tech pro, these shouldn’t be new to you smiley but if it is ..all join wink.

Please note : that for all these tricks you’d have to type google.com directly into your browser ( Do not use the default Google search page you have originally).

See below my top 6 Google Search tricks.

1. Do the barrel roll..
Do you want to see your google page roll its waist not like @Inyanya ‘s ..then go to www.google.com type in ” Do a barrel roll” without quotes…What happens is your entire screen rotates 360 degrees before presenting the result..I bet you didn’t know that cheesy

2. Google gravity
Are u ready for the next trick… I bet you are… I bring to you Google Gravity, the google trick that shakes your gravity( okay that didn’t make sense). Anyways, Here is how it works; type in “Google Gravity” then click on I am feeling lucky, try clicking on anything and see what happens.. Cool yeah .. Told ya!

To read more tricks, Kindly go to http:///check-amazing-google-search-tricks/
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by vjsmiles: 4:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
cool i must say smiley

Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by drey08(m): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
my socks neva comot ooo,u dey lie

5 Likes

Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by TechyGirl(f): 4:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
vjsmiles:
cool i must say smiley

Lol yayyyyy you did the Google Gravity, Have you tried the other 4??
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by TechyGirl(f): 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
drey08:
my socks neva comt ooo,u dey lie

LOOL you sure?? Check again.. Are you sure you are wearing socks like so
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by vjsmiles: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
TechyGirl:

Lol yayyyyy you did the Google Gravity, Have you tried the other 4??

on it smiley
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by Misterlaby: 4:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
What's the essence of Google doing makosa for me if it won't give me the results I want on time cheesy

If I type "Oya ko ma roll"

Will it give me the same result wink ?

8 Likes

Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by TechyGirl(f): 4:05pm On Feb 16, 2015
Misterlaby:
What's the essence of Google doing makosa for me if it won't give me the results I want on time cheesy

LOOOOL guy maybe if you start working in Google you'd help us put that effect.

1 Like

Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by Eofclub: 4:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
TechyGirl:
We all know that Google is the largest search engine in the world, but i am sure only a few people in Nigeria are aware of the extra tricks you could actually do with Google, Since most of you might be out for lunch, take your time to check out these amazing Google tricks. If you are a tech newbie, these tricks would knock your socks off, swear down. If you are Tech pro, these shouldn’t be new to you smiley but if it is ..all join wink.

Please note : that for all these tricks you’d have to type google.com directly into your browser ( Do not use the default Google search page you have originally).

See below my top 6 Google Search tricks.

1. Do the barrel roll..
Do you want to see your google page roll its waist not like @Inyanya ‘s ..then go to www.google.com type in ” Do a barrel roll” without quotes…What happens is your entire screen rotates 360 degrees before presenting the result..I bet you didn’t know that cheesy

2. Google gravity
Are u ready for the next trick… I bet you are… I bring to you Google Gravity, the google trick that shakes your gravity( okay that didn’t make sense). Anyways, Here is how it works; type in “Google Gravity” then click on I am feeling lucky, try clicking on anything and see what happens.. Cool yeah .. Told ya!

To read more tricks, Kindly go to http:///check-amazing-google-search-tricks/

can it work on ucweb?
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by TechyGirl(f): 4:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eofclub:

can it work on ucweb?

Yeah it can .. u'dhave to change your settngs to desktop browsing
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by jworos(m): 5:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
did u know u can also play pacman using something similar??
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by Adeoba10(m): 7:07pm On Feb 16, 2015
Testing
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
I'm dressed for a party.
I hope this won't ruin my socks.

Fvck u op
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by Adeoba10(m): 7:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
Eofclub:

can it work on ucweb?
Yeap... I just tried it on ucweb... Buh u will av to change ur settings to DESKTOP
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by qloreal: 7:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
Does this apply to operamini?
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by TechyGirl(f): 8:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
qloreal:
Does this apply to operamini?

YEAH it does.. just enable desktop mode
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 16, 2015
gej till buhari leave Illuminati

1 Like

Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by cirmuell(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
Misterlaby:

gringringrin Clown.
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by ruggedtimi(m): 1:29am On Feb 17, 2015
The do a barrel roll works only on firefox and chrome
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by TechyGirl(f): 4:06pm On Feb 17, 2015
ruggedtimi:
The do a barrel roll works only on firefox and chrome

No it also works on UC browser, the only tested browser that it didnt work for is Opera mini .
Re: These Google Tricks Would Blow Your Socks Off by TechyGirl(f): 9:37pm On Feb 18, 2015
modestbrowser:
I'm dressed for a party.
I hope this won't ruin my socks.

Fvck u op

Ahn ahn .. cry

(1) (Reply)

Call All Networks For As Low As 4 Kobo Per Second On MTN Zone. / Obi Wolverine Discussion Thread. Pictures / Glo 1gb For 100 Naira | Launches Regular Plan Of 1gb For 1000 Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.