Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Celebrities And The Baby Mama Syndrome - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities And The Baby Mama Syndrome (1322 Views)

Some Nigerian Celebrities And Funny Endorsements They should Get .. / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities And The Baby Mama Syndrome by Muyidgreat(m): 5:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
I realized that even the wrong things when repeated consistently, overtime it begins to feel right. Talking about so many Male celebrities and their baby mama trend.
I was watching hiptv news and I saw the news update about our very own Super Eagles striker, Victor Moses and his new born baby by his baby mama... I started wondering, what is it with all these male celebrities and having baby mamas, why can't they just marry and make babies the moral way?

My favorite Naija Artist, Olamide also welcomed a bouncy baby boy, and I watched his interview on the same hiptv news where he expressed his happiness over his new born baby. He also sent a shoutout to his girlfriend/baby mama stating he is proud of her sacrifing to carry a baby for him as very few ladies would agree. And I was like, hold it Olamide Baddo, you are ma boy n' all, but in this case I would have to disagree with you. Why should a responsible lady agree to just give you a baby without you putting a ring on it, is she just a mere baby making machine?

(I won't go to 2face, because he is the "lord of babymamas" and though he mended his ways by getting married, the baby mama drama still haunts him.)

Ask yourself, before you became all popular and recognized, before you hit the fame and started making cheddas, would you have been happy if your lady got pregnant for you then? Would you brag about it?

Some will say 'its their life, let them live it however they deem fit', but that's not true. These celebrities are public faces, they have younger people looking up to them and emulating them. Like Peter Parker's father in the movie spiderman said, 'with great power comes great responsibility'. So they all must act responsible.

Olamide, wizkid, terry G, victor moses, psquare (B4 dem marry), the list goes on. I pray Davido doesn’t join in.

Babies are a gift to the worlds, but make them the right way. Like it òr not, the young ones look up to you. And what you do, they emulate. Teach them what is right. If they didn't look up to you, your follower base won't be as massive as it is right now.

Don Jazzy, M. I, Banky W, even the King of Koko; Dbanj, they too are celebrities but you don't here of them having baby mamas. Don Jazzy especially, that is one Celebrity who leads by example, so focused and responsible. Although marriage don dey call you fa Oga Boss.

Why not marry these ladies and build a home. In as much as groupies can be so tempting, discipline is what makes you respected. I won't talk about female celebrities and their baby daddies, cuz I realized most of them either had these kids before they hit the fame or got married and made the babies. As A matter of fact I am proud of you. Cuz as far as getting pregnant out of wedlock goes, its not always as easy for the women as it is for the men.

What do you think readers, about celebrities and the 'baby mama syndrome'?

I realized that even the wrong things when repeated consistently, overtime it begins to feel right. Talking about so many Male celebrities and their baby mama trend.
I was watching hiptv news and I saw the news update about our very own Super Eagles striker, Victor Moses and his new born baby by his baby mama... I started wondering, what is it with all these male celebrities and having baby mamas, why can't they just marry and make babies the moral way?

My favorite Naija Artist, Olamide also welcomed a bouncy baby boy, and I watched his interview on the same hiptv news where he expressed his happiness over his new born baby. He also sent a shoutout to his girlfriend/baby mama stating he is proud of her sacrifing to carry a baby for him as very few ladies would agree. And I was like, hold it Olamide Baddo, you are ma boy n' all, but in this case I would have to disagree with you. Why should a responsible lady agree to just give you a baby without you putting a ring on it, is she just a mere baby making machine?

(I won't go to 2face, because he is the "lord of babymamas" and though he mended his ways by getting married, the baby mama drama still haunts him.)

Ask yourself, before you became all popular and recognized, before you hit the fame and started making cheddas, would you have been happy if your lady got pregnant for you then? Would you brag about it?

Some will say 'its their life, let them live it however they deem fit', but that's not true. These celebrities are public faces, they have youngernpeople looking up to them and emulating them. Like Peter Parker's father in the movie spiderman said, 'with great power comes great responsibility'. So they all must act responsible.

Olamide, wizkid, terry G, victor moses, psquare (B4 dem marry), the list goes on. I pray Davido doesn’t join in.

Babies are a gift to the worlds, but make them the right way. Like it òr not, the young ones look up to you. And what you do, they emulate. Teach them what is right. If they didn't look up to you, your follower base won't be as massive as it is right now.

Don Jazzy, M. I, Banky W, even the King of Koko; Dbanj, they too are celebrities but you don't here of them having baby mamas. Don Jazzy especially, that is one Celebrity who leads by example, so focused and responsible. Although marriage don dey call you fa Oga Boss.

Why not marry these ladies and build a home. In as much as groupies can be so tempting, discipline is what makes you respected. I won't talk about female celebrities and their baby daddies, cuz I realized moat of them either had these kids before they hit the fame or got married and made the babies. As A matter of fact I am proud of you. Cuz as far as getting pregnant out of wedlock goes, its not always as easy for the women as it is for the men.

What do you think readers, about celebrities and the 'baby mama syndrome'?

Source: www.ratednaija.com/2015/02/celebrities-and-their-baby-mamas-trend.html

1 Like

Re: Celebrities And The Baby Mama Syndrome by Nobody: 5:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
I deh cum make I ask google
Re: Celebrities And The Baby Mama Syndrome by Airforce1(m): 5:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
too long
Can't read all that

Make it brief next time

Peace!
Re: Celebrities And The Baby Mama Syndrome by kissty(f): 6:04pm On Feb 16, 2015
undecidedtoo lentee, culdnt even finish it.
to b sincere i dnt lik d baby mama sumtin to me its luk lik mama is a baby machine.
#nosexb4marriage crytoo lentee, culdnt even finish it.
to b sincere i dnt lik d baby mama sumtin to me its luk lik mama is a baby machine.
#nosexb4marriage
Re: Celebrities And The Baby Mama Syndrome by Nobody: 6:09pm On Feb 16, 2015
Wait...

(1) (Reply)

FACEOFF: Which Celebrity Is Finer / Photos: Nicole Scherzinger Show Off Her Massive Boo*bs In Plunging Bralet / ''I Will Add 1000+ INSTAGRAM Followers Or Likes For $2 ''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.