Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) (31158 Views)

Rosaline Meurer & Tonto Dikeh Wearing Similar Rings (Photos) / See The Top 5 Largest Nigerian Celebrity Diamond Engagement Rings (photos) / 7 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Beautiful Houses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by chimere66: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2015
They arranged in the order their pictures appeared above.

1. Lilian Esoro: Come November 1, the entertainment industry will be standing still for the wedding of this couple whom after several drama finally got engaged in a secret way. The actress got a prince cut silver ring from Iyanya’s manager and Triple MG Records boss, Ubi Franklin.

2. Toolz: It wasn’t much of a surprise when Toolz’s pilot boo, Tunde Demuren finally asked her the big question during a romantic getaway in Punta Cana Island. Toolz got a silver studded ring with diamond and hand engraving.

3. Omawumi: Singer omawumi finally said yes to her baby daddy, Bisi Yusuf on August 8, 2014 at a pivate get away. The singer shared the silver crust band with her fans and followers on social media moments after she said I do. The couple has since been married. They have also welcomed their second child together.

4. Lola Omotayo: After several year of being together which also led to the birth of 2 kids, Peter Okoye finally did the right thing by proposing to the beautiful Lola Omotayo. The mother of two got an expensive diamond ring which was supported with a brand new Range Rover Evoque. How romantic!

5. Anita Isama: Like his twin, Paul also proposed to his girlfriend and mother on his child on September 18, 2013 although it wasn’t as elaborate as Peter’s. The singer proposed with an expensive grand diamond which kept the Nigerian social media space talking for days.

6. Annie Idibia: Nollywood actress and mother of 2, Annie Idibia was in cloud 9 when she got asked the big question by African pop star, 2face Idibia during a valentine dinner date. The ring which cost the Hypertek boss N1m was a shock to the actress who couldn’t control her tears of joy.

7. Ike: Chike Ike surprised many in April 2014 when she posted an engagement ring from a mystery boo on Instagram. The display coming less than one year after she officially divorced her husband made tongues wag on social media. The actress now goes about with a bare finger.

8. Tiwa Savage: Tiwa Savage’s 33rd birthday will remain the most memorable in a long time to come for the ‘Wanted’ singer as her manager turned boo, Teebillz asked her the big question on one kneel with a silver, diamond encrusted piece.

9. Sonia Morales: Handsome Nollywood actor and model, IK Ogbonna broke the hearts of many Nigerian ladies when news went viral that he was involved with a Colombian model. The actor took a step at solidifying the union when he proposed to the 6months pregnant Sonia Morales in March, 2015. He proposed with a diamond rock ring which must have cost a arm and a leg.

10. Karen Igho: In May, 2014 the former Big Brother Africa housemate got a rock from her Slavic boo, Yaroslav Rakos who proposed in a private get together in London. The couple got married in December and only months ago welcomed a son together.

11. Simi Osomo: Little did we know how romantic Mavin act, Dr Sid was until he wowed us all by proposing to his lover, Simi Osomo during a romantic vacation in Venice, Italy with a princess cut diamond ring.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/nigerian-female-celebrities-and-their.html

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by chimere66: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2015
More

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by chimere66: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2015
chimere66:
More
More

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by KnowMore: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2015
All looks nice
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by greatness22(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2015
My own is next... watch out!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 12, 2015
expensive rings but most of their marriages dont last

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by stefanweeks: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2015
Good For them

I only hope the Marriage shines just as much grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by doublewisdom: 9:07am On Oct 12, 2015
Those are not real stones. Annie's fingers are lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by onoikenna: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Make all their marriages work.No be expensive rings be the koko

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by itsIYKE(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2015
If only the cost of an engagement ring ll gurantee a succesful marriage

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by ammyluv2002(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2015
They have the cash
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Sweetyie(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2015
I'll rather use a rubber ring for my marriage to last than accept an expensive one for a short term marriage

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
shocked
Na by price of ring?? It's the joy that matters.
I'd rather have a cheap ring/no ring and a peaceful, joyful, love filled marriage. Than have an expensive ring and be sad!!

Those who have both are lucky and blessed.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by LivingDiamond(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Toor
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Kunleskey(m): 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Expensive ring indeed.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by AdemolaA2: 9:56am On Oct 12, 2015
H
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by osaslord500(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
This is nonsense
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Swagt101(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Where's Aunty Ini's embarassed? Besides,could these make their marriage last forever?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by dipopooo(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
lipsrsealed expensive sh!t
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by siraj1402(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
Take note of the names,seems from same geopolitical region. grin grin grin
No wonder their married always crash easily and get old before getting married, I guess to allow the man to gather money for the expensive ring.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Swagk101(m): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
tchidi:
shocked
Na by price of ring?? It's the joy that matters.
I'd rather have a cheap ring/no ring and a peaceful, joyful, love filled marriage. Than have an expensive ring and be sad!!
Those who have both are lucky and blessed.
Easier said than done...u expect me to believe that? With the kind of ladies we have in this generation.
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by SuPeRq(f): 9:57am On Oct 12, 2015
K nw
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by tuna4servi(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2015
I pray dey won't break up
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2015
CHEAP LOVE..

EXPENSIVE RINGS
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by Anamachi3(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2015
Expensive Rings! But does it really make a marriage to be happy?
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by isrealisaac: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2015
the God dat do your own will also do my oh cool[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by SuPeRq(f): 10:01am On Oct 12, 2015
My ring is much more expensive than theirs grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Female Celebrities And Their Expensive Engagement Rings(photos) by awesomesossy(f): 10:02am On Oct 12, 2015
Sweetyie:
I'll rather use a rubber ring for my marriage to last than accept an expensive one for a short term marriage
I hope ur boo sees dis mehn...u r just so affordable nd awesome...thumbs up sis....
Trust me it's a compliment

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin (Abraham) Aimakhu's Father Is Dead / "Fireboy Too Much Money" - Olamide Promotes Fireboy Amidst Dropping Lyta / Shallipopi Brings Mom On Stage During His Homecoming In Benin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.