Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! (5844 Views)

Vacancy - Simeon's Pivot Resources Is Currently Accepting Cvs / Medpro Global Resources Is Fake Recruiting Firm Beware !!! / Federal University Of Petroleum-Resources (FUPRE) - Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by danoskyy(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2006
hey!
guys the DPR is recruiting, u guys cld chk it out at
www.phillips consulting.net/dpr/php
any news about when the oceanicebank test is comin up in ABJ?
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by mimi83: 11:35am On Aug 28, 2006
hello,
i have bin trying to access the website on DPR and there is no luck. pls can u help me.
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by coj4u2c(m): 11:49am On Aug 28, 2006
bn trying to fill the form at web page but it is not going thru.pls i want to know if anyone in the house have bn able to fill the form and the form bn acknowlegded.thanks, reply urgent
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by plezant(f): 11:59am On Aug 28, 2006
check my post for more details
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by goodguy(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2006
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by danoskyy(m): 8:34pm On Aug 28, 2006
i think the bad guy gave the rite addy,i used space on mine, so try and chk it out,those of you, that has got a problem with filling the forms.its
www.phillipsconsulting.net/dpr.php
thanks.and later!
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by buraimoh(m): 8:40am On Aug 30, 2006
Thanks for the information
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by neduson(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2006
please has any one successfully filled the DPR recruitment form?pls let's know how you made it
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by Phyllis: 2:39pm On Aug 30, 2006
Hello all,
somebody just have to help, phyllipsconsulting cannot be assessed.Similarly, recruitment centre at www.dprnigeria has refused been highlighted.If they have stoped the recruitment, they should let us know rather than waste our precious time.This is one ofthe Nigeria corperation fork-ups.NIGERIA COOPERATIONS
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by criticale(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2006
Time has elapsed for submission of application letters or curriculum vitae. sorry if u couldn't get there early enough.
Re: Departmnt Of Petroleum Resources Is Recriuting! by yusufie(m): 4:41am On Dec 24, 2006
when did the application close and for how long was it on

(1) (Reply)

Phcn Recruitment Form, Ideas Pls / Vacancy For Freshers And Experienced Staff In The Banking Sector / FUOYE Interview After The 2nd Text

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.