Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” (70204 Views)

Letter Shared By A Muslim Brother About Boko Haram & Islam (Photo) / Amaechi Is Visibly Worried In Picture With Obasanjo...what Could It Be About? / Pic Of What CNN Just Tweet About Boko Haram Using Apc Campaign Bill Board. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Norstrademus(m): 6:39am On Feb 17, 2015
jingh:
On what charge would gej send obj 2 jail, d only human deserving jail is gej for ruining himself and nigeria
my dear graft&genocidal charges
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by aadrSales: 7:06am On Feb 17, 2015
hmm
BRAND-NEW original factory LITHIUM COIN BATTERY
FOR LEXUS + TOYOTA SMART KEY REMOTE

Also available

FOR HONDA ACCORD,CIVIC, CRV ,PILOT,CROSSTOUR

WE ALSO HAVE LITHIUM COIN BATTERY FOR
RANGE ROVER,LAND ROVER DISCOVERIES, LR3 ETC

Lagos Office : +2348029193550
Abuja Office; Suite 1& 2 Mangal Plaza Area 11 Garki
+2348037421100
PH office Bob Izua Park, OluObasanjo Road Port Harcourt
www.carkeysnigeria.com

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Besto(m): 7:19am On Feb 17, 2015
clevvermind:
so you think your family is useful abi? is your family even known?
hiz whole family wud be wishing n cud die to be gej errand team
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by clevvermind(m): 7:25am On Feb 17, 2015
Besto:

hiz whole family wud be wishing n cud die to be gej errand team
gringrin
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by 49cents(m): 7:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:
This man has really destroyed jonathan! I pity jonathan and his wife! A very Useless family!!

Thaty will be in the eyes of fools.....
Nigerians and their short memories...was it not the same person that his daughter exposed in a public letter as manipulative and wicked and lying......its the same man u listen to??

Who did this to your brain
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by rileyy(m): 7:38am On Feb 17, 2015
Mrbigman1:

U started vwey well and ended woefully.
D problem with d sharia ish is not d law it self it's d people you re living with who practices it.
Wen a Musilm sees u eating a pock meat den he'd stone u to death as well right?
Dia re a lot of things to it which obj did not even condsider before passing d law for his selfish reasons

Stone u to death cos you're eating pork? U don't even know what you're saying, please stop saying/assuming what you don't know, ts a sin b4 the Lord of word
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by ishiamu(m): 7:42am On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:
This man has really destroyed jonathan! I pity jonathan and his wife! A very Useless family!!

Your family is useless idiotic fool.... ara gbagbuo ur family anu ofia
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by somdavic(m): 7:43am On Feb 17, 2015
And we keep digressing from the topic. I will ask the following;
1. Is unemployment an issue about the Northerner's alone? If all other regions have been acting in the same accordance with boko haram in the name of unemployment or any other grievances, what would have been our present predicament?

From 1999 till date, our living past military heads of state have tried to maintain their relevance in the democratic dispensation, I only wonder whether we are in the true democracy or a remix of the military rule? This will never be OBJ last utterance or allegation against the government. Remember, you have to go to equity with clean hands. I see OBJ who has never talked about 1999 to 2007, keep talking about 2011 till date.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Tundenoni(m): 7:48am On Feb 17, 2015
[quote author=Frankmishael post=30803261][/quote]
so u know it's bad to direct that to a fellow human being..and u still sheepishly do that..
somebody expressed his mind you took it up by rain curse on him..are u upto 18? I doubt. please learn to behave yourself in public ,eventhough u don't have an home training just pretend u have.
if u like listen, if like turn a deaf hear. mark my word IN A WAY U SHARE FROM CURSES THAT GOES OUT OF YOUR MOUTH.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Jakaya(m): 7:50am On Feb 17, 2015
Same OBJ once said PDP will rule for 60years,e never reach the man don dey mad small small dey go o !!!
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Tundenoni(m): 7:57am On Feb 17, 2015
caselessogbuagu:
is it not better to lose $15 billion under obj than to lose 30,000 nigerians(and thousand IDPs) under gej?
gbam!
I love that question

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by ojialo(m): 7:58am On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

may u and your family, even your generation unborn if there is going to be any remain useless
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by jingh(f): 8:00am On Feb 17, 2015
Do i need 2 spoonfood you about d how nigeria worsen in his 5 years
Mrbigman1:

Please do me favour and explain hw he did the ruining.
Thanks
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by jingh(f): 8:03am On Feb 17, 2015
K
kastonkastrol:
you don't defame someone's character on a faceless forum like this. Is very bad. Anyway you own your social media life. I don't want us to derail the thread any further but pls remove his moniker from your signature. Thanks
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by richol(m): 8:18am On Feb 17, 2015
dayo23:
Buhari till Jonathan stop sponsoring Boko haram!
We are not fools, that man that usually stand infront of those military trucks claiming he is fighting for Allah we know were his loyalty lies.
pls speak wisely,how is it possible for the president to sponsor boko? what will be his gain...boko nd buhari are synonymous. some ppl are in this country yet dont know wats happening.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by pielgruesa(m): 8:20am On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

do you have 1 ?
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Franchise21(m): 8:23am On Feb 17, 2015
kastonkastrol:
why should I go to sambisa when aso-rock is more closer.
Lolz... Nw I can read ur intentions
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by snazzylove: 8:29am On Feb 17, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Obj just tell us who is behind boko haram and quit beating around the bush. Goddamn it
He is behind boko haram.
Old man that has refused to respect his old age mtcheww!
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by sammyj: 8:31am On Feb 17, 2015
We are talking about the present and not the past failure. FYI, because OBJ failed does not mean GEJ should equally fail through corruption and incompetence
blaqtom:

Sometimes u guys dont think was obj not also in govt...what did he do to alleviate poverty in the northern area? Was Jonathan the first president ito fain Nigeria?
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by drkay9: 8:38am On Feb 17, 2015

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Jobig(m): 8:40am On Feb 17, 2015
sammyj:
Why will this corrupt administration want BH to stop when they are seriously benefiting from the menace they created through lack of job creation and poverty in the country. They budgeted large amount of fund (security vote) to combat BH without procuring any arm for our gallant well respected army. Rather than fighting corruption within the army and his administration the clueless one resorted in defending his in competencies by saying stealing is not corruption. OBJ is right on point here and his words should not be overlooked when our incoming president the peoples general assume office come May 2015.

not overlook,what happen after his truth finding mission.is it not his administration allowed sharia law that gave birth to BH
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by horlar2(m): 8:51am On Feb 17, 2015
baba ologbon of OWU. twaley
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by horlar2(m): 8:52am On Feb 17, 2015
abeggy
sammyj:
We are talking about the present and not the past failure. FYI, because OBJ failed does not mean GEJ should equally fail through corruption and incompetence
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by InglishTeechar(m): 8:57am On Feb 17, 2015
Clerverly:

A useless family rule over you for over 4yrs...shame on you and your useful family.

Whoever God blesses let no man curse...i see curses and evil rain over you and your family.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by GGfadar(m): 9:01am On Feb 17, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Obj just tell us who is behind boko haram and quit beating around the bush. Goddamn it

y not ask d clueless president Jonathan who Is behind boko haram
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:08am On Feb 17, 2015
clevvermind:
Obasanjo is turning a talkative this days. is he smoking weeds?
Nope, just destroying your hero before the International Community so that when he decides to avoid whatever punishment he truly deserves (under Nigerian laws, in Nigeria) for embezzling Billions of Dollars from Nigerian Coffers (by starting a war), the whole of planet Earth will become smaller than a rat hole for him when he tries to flee the country.

GEJ is toast.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by 100Cents: 9:17am On Feb 17, 2015
kastonkastrol:

I wonder..
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Mrbigman1(m): 9:40am On Feb 17, 2015
rileyy:

Stone u to death cos you're eating pork? U don't even know what you're saying, please stop saying/assuming what you don't know, ts a sin b4 the Lord of word

Oga I no more that am saying and I can stand by it on and on.
The rules ranges from
Boys and girls not see together in public.
And hence wen dia is gonna be anything like expression of feelings from lovers, it's been done at nyt and dey must give each oda a maximum distance while conversing.
U must cover ur hair, ur body and all visible part of ur body in a public setting apart from ur eyes. Ur husband owns and has d right to see and touch ur body.
Men and women dnt use same public transportation.
Female folks dnt fly bike.
So on and so forth.
Dia re a lot and if keep on spiling dem, it will be shocking.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by Mrbigman1(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2015
jingh:
Do i need 2 spoonfood you about d how nigeria worsen in his 5 years

Please I need that cos am confused here.
Some group of persons say it's the best and some say it's d worst.
Now please school me biko.
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by callmenow: 10:00am On Feb 17, 2015
Yet he said a different thing in London last week. How can Obasanjo speak from both sides of his mouth? Was Yusuf, the founder of Boko haram killed during the administration of jonathan? Why must the federal government feed the people of North east? This culture that Jonathan must provide food and solace for every nigerian is a non starter. What of the state governors and the local government? Obasanjo is mischievous and divisive. He is inadvertently stating that Boko haram was his fault. He presided over the marginalisation of the people of North east. It's a grave indictment.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by neocortex: 10:03am On Feb 17, 2015
There is nothing "revelatory" about what OBJ has said.
We all know all along that the aim of Boko Haram is the full implementation of Sharia, since Buhari has promised that it is not surprising that most extremist thinkers are solidly behind him.

GEJ:PROGRESS
Re: Obasanjo: “What I Found Out About Boko Haram” by ChrisGnarly: 10:07am On Feb 17, 2015
Weed is very very bad oo especially for an old fool like OBJ, he is afraid of loosing oil blocks, he will soon die mark it!!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pictures Of Onitsha Before The Civil War / Zahra - Buhari's Daughter - Lives & Studies In The United Kingdom / Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.