Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini (41687 Views)

Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 9:32am On Feb 17, 2015
Na wa for this 'borrow pose' twin brothers o
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 17, 2015
Cool...where's that guy that has been working on his album? Come see how your colleagues in the industry are living large
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Alitair(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2015
henrykelek:
Money money money, must be sunny in a rich mans world.
God bless ABBA
I used to think it was "money money money, money money in a rich mans world... Eye opener

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Amaechi5(m): 9:33am On Feb 17, 2015
mastercee:
So?
be happy 4them so e go reach u na.
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by 100Cents: 9:34am On Feb 17, 2015
sucess001:
[size=24pt]Poor men...your riches shouldn't be in these vain displays but how many lives you have used your wealth to touch...

later when a fellow artiste is sick and needs help, some of them will be claiming they are broke...[/size]

Don't mind them.

Some waste their money and others won't help them when they are sick..
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Amaechi5(m): 9:34am On Feb 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
Na wa for this 'borrow pose' twin brothers o
oya go borrow ur own pose make we see.

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by oneeast: 9:36am On Feb 17, 2015
Anambra boyz are too much.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2015
You people should hold on o, airforce1 will join you guys soon grin
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by YabaLeftist: 9:37am On Feb 17, 2015
Très bien
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by eromspete(m): 9:37am On Feb 17, 2015
I sure say na music video... anything is possible these days YOU ALL SHOULD LOOK AT THE DOOR OF THE CAR REFLECTING THE VIDEO CAMERA

I've seen too many exotic cars and really hope to take one on a test drive soon. wink
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Qelvin(m): 9:41am On Feb 17, 2015
Igbo boyys no dey dull, we stay stacking up to the top!!
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Saucekide25(m): 9:45am On Feb 17, 2015
Get up to #5000 Discount and Swift Delivery when you order items on Jumia.com[Pay on Delivery]...To place your orders Call or Whatsapp (08122204769)or e-mail me via (Eonuegbu1@gmail.com).[/quote]
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
But who get the car? undecided
Hater alert.

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Bugatie(m): 9:57am On Feb 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
P square and Phyno work hard and play hard. The award winning musicians were seen in a black Lamborghini and they say ‘they are just managing’.

http://instagram.com/p/zK08vfRvuG/

Same here,
My breakfast in Sheraton, Lunch in Paris,
Dinner in New York,
Yes, I'm managing too!

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by naijaboiy: 9:59am On Feb 17, 2015
Gaidenk:

Hater alert.
Yea so what next? undecided
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by mvpforum: 10:01am On Feb 17, 2015
VANITY UPON VANITY
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

Yea so what next? undecided
Keep hating cheesy

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 10:04am On Feb 17, 2015
See as Phyno dey look like "chai when I go blow reach ds guys level meen" cheesy
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by condralbede(m): 10:04am On Feb 17, 2015
Their garri don done.....mine is almost ready.thumb up guys.

2 Likes

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by naijaboiy: 10:06am On Feb 17, 2015
Gaidenk:

Keep hating cheesy
Ok...
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by naijaboiy: 10:09am On Feb 17, 2015
mvpforum:
VANITY UPON VANITY
If you get money,,no buy car o no build house,,no feed yourself well.

Troway the money for Lagoon dey shout VANITY... undecided

4 Likes

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] well it's good to be rich but it's better to use ur wealth to help the poor people. That's why God gave u d wealth. May God help us and as we start lent tomorrow let us reflect on the reason for lent
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by bamite(m): 10:13am On Feb 17, 2015
tempem:
Money talks...

You don't have to tell people you are rich............They'll surely know.
if u gat it, flaunt it
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by bishopstan(m): 10:16am On Feb 17, 2015
wink
Nimen:
Which babe siddon for the other car? Her bum gallant oo cheesy grin

Smh for the cameraman, focusing like his life depended on it. :/

Like if you joining me to buy a lamborghini

o boi you dey see far oo.......

this one na wetin oyibo dey call insight grin
Nimen:
Which babe siddon for the other car? Her bum gallant oo cheesy grin

Smh for the cameraman, focusing like his life depended on it. :/

Like if you joining me to buy a lamborghini

o boi you dey see far oo.......

this one na wetin oyibo dey call insight
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by skinpok: 10:18am On Feb 17, 2015
igbo boyz nodey carry last joooooor.

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by bishopstan(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

lolll....... grin

lolll.......
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Karleb(m): 10:19am On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:

grin

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by benjsniper33: 10:21am On Feb 17, 2015
Igbo people in their usual habit of subtracting from life , without the genuine intention to adding to its substances. They are living evidences to substansiate the theory of I BEFORE OTHERS. Don't misquote me here, Money is good , but of what benefit is your acclaimed wealth if the motherless babies or few orphans in charity homes are not being reached out to?? We build out wealth on molds and rust totally oblivious of the fact that these ephemeral gadgets will turn out to be scraps by the decay of time. History do not remember Rich or big men but the Hall of fame is usually graced with little men whose little lives touched many,men whose sufferings and toilage are aimed at promoting a better future for the Race of men. In the next 60 years the story of these "rich" folks will be written on waters and their properties queuing in the scrap industry. "To laugh at infirmity is enormiy" - Chief Obafemi Awolowo Premier of western Region 1909- 1987 AD

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Karleb(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2015
mvpforum:
VANITY UPON VANITY

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Krasid(m): 10:23am On Feb 17, 2015
Money speaking.
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Masturbation(f): 10:35am On Feb 17, 2015
Money iz everything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Regina Askia Shows Off Her Curvy Body Ahead Of Her 54th Birthday (Photos) / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid) / Comedian Pankeeroy Released After Five Weeks In EFCC Custody (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.