Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,281 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini (41680 Views)

Kaffy And Her Friend Pose In Their Underwear (Photo) / E-money & Wife Pose In His Mercedes Land Jet / Ini Edo Strikes A Pose In Sexy Dress Inside Her Multimillion Naira Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by StPete: 10:39am On Feb 17, 2015
With all the flambouyance advertised, none of their money reach one tenth of Mark Zuckerberg's of Facebook.
Nigerian musicians advertising themselves like they own a billion dollars in their accounts…SMH
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by deebrain(m): 10:58am On Feb 17, 2015
ray2Dmond:
money the rule of all evil.....ok sha

Edit your post, Edit your mindset, then seek deliverance.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by chookudi(m): 11:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Oh shut it and stop being hypocritical!! Are you privy to information on the lives they have touched? So they shouldnt enjoy their hard earned money even after they have touched lives? By the way let me ask you, with the little you have, how many people have you helped?

sucess001:
[size=24pt]Poor men...your riches shouldn't be in these vain displays but how many lives you have used your wealth to touch...

later when a fellow artiste is sick and needs help, some of them will be claiming they are broke...[/size]

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 17, 2015
Amaechi5:
oya go borrow ur own pose make we see.

The problem be say, borrow pose no dey mk me fine. I rock what i own and i own whatever i rock. I dnt push it
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 17, 2015
deebrain:

Edit your post, Edit your mindset, then seek deliverance.

Thanks

cheesy he needs real deliverance
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by MrCork: 11:37am On Feb 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
P square and Phyno work hard and play hard. The award winning musicians were seen in a black Lamborghini and they say ‘they are just managing’.

http://instagram.com/p/zK08vfRvuG/

angry

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by MrCork: 11:38am On Feb 17, 2015
badassProdigy:
P square and Phyno work hard and play hard. The award winning musicians were seen in a black Lamborghini and they say ‘they are just managing’.

http://instagram.com/p/zK08vfRvuG/

...thise foolish p Qswar twins cant even spek ordanry English graaaamar....so why the hell r they drivin rented lamgongini??...eddddiiot Ghana loookin boys!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 17, 2015
Easy with the envy....
sucess001:
[size=24pt]Poor men...your riches shouldn't be in these vain displays but how many lives you have used your wealth to touch...

later when a fellow artiste is sick and needs help, some of them will be claiming they are broke...[/size]
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Slimmos(m): 11:41am On Feb 17, 2015
joining them soon
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by ekiloui(f): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2015
MrCork:

...thise foolish p Qswar twins cant even spek ordanry English graaaamar....so why the hell r they drivin rented lamgongini??...eddddiiot Ghana loookin boys!! angry

Unfortunately, you can't spell...LOL

Don't be blinded by hate...be happy for others and just maybe someone will be happy for you one day. "MAYBE"
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by MrCork: 11:48am On Feb 17, 2015
ekiloui:

Unfortunately, you can't spell...LOL

Don't be blinded by hate...be happy for others and just maybe someone will be happy for you one day. "MAYBE"

^^^^ther u go...typical black woman wit atttitudes...and then they complian they cant find man on nairaland.

...Sweeery thiose ugly twins are g@y and nobory listen to there crap musics...serrrioisly...who listensto Piegion English musics in 2015 except village people??...huh!!
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Weah96: 12:01pm On Feb 17, 2015
Show me the title to the vehicle. Or the ATM receipt like Floyd Mayweather.
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by ekiloui(f): 12:03pm On Feb 17, 2015
MrCork:

^^^^ther u go...typical black woman wit atttitudes...and then they complian they cant find man on nairaland.

...Sweeery thiose ugly twins are g@y and nobory listen to there crap musics...serrrioisly...who listensto Piegion English musics in 2015 except village people??...huh!!
angry

Your English is terrible, maybe u're hating cos they are more successful.

Someone like u should speak pidgin english, besides why should I be looking for a man on NL
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by MrCork: 12:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
ekiloui:

Someone like u should speak pidgin english, besides why should I be looking for a man on NL

...see yor head like Guinea fowl..may I remind u that I drive £28,000 Range Rover Spot (Cash) and I cant get any woman I want includin u... P Swar is G@Y and thosise edddiot boys r not on ma level. Nobory knows them hear in London coz they cant spek English...Sweery truss me, u wud choose me b4 even loookin at thoise ugly twinglet mofo (no ofeinse) angry

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by MrCork: 12:12pm On Feb 17, 2015
ekiloui:

^^^Theise chick clearly from the village..I bet she as tribal mark cus she very agresivve

...all I waz doin is givin her advise and she started cuss...U home base people mennnnn...Jezzuuus!!!!!!
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by jaeik: 12:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
raziboi:
money must b made

YES BY ME

click like if u believe WITH ME
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by bettingbad(m): 1:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nimen:
Which babe siddon for the other car? Her bum gallant oo cheesy grin

Smh for the cameraman, focusing like his life depended on it. :/

Like if you joining me to buy a lamborghini

Omo guy, your eye sharp oh, smh.
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Revolva(m): 1:56pm On Feb 17, 2015
All these niccas r making bar....am sure it's jude okoye their elder brova Dats owns d ride
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by ralmix(m): 2:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
Nimen:
Which babe siddon for the other car? Her bum gallant oo cheesy grin

Smh for the cameraman, focusing like his life depended on it. :/

Like if you joining me to buy a lamborghini
watin ur eyes fynd go there.....
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by amanze15(m): 2:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
Money must be made, the aventador shocked, guess it just a photo shoot session grin
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by timisnup(m): 4:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
O

1 Like

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Emyben(m): 5:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
naijaboiy:
But who get the car? undecided

lol, look at the first picture, you see the reflection on d twisted door? those 2 niggas are prolly the real owners....lol

#jokingtho
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 17, 2015
ray2Dmond:

Huh??
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 17, 2015
grin No scratch dose cars o
timisnup:
I no get lambo, but i get place to pose
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Barbarthundey(m): 5:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
where did they borrow this
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Rexnegro(m): 12:38am On Feb 18, 2015
ray2Dmond:
U must be mad for saying that ..... Even ur statement no correct ..Rule ko lead ni ..next time na Root u hear ?

Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Nobody: 4:45am On Feb 18, 2015
NO SWAG, MAN! STILL BETTER THAN SOUTH AFRICANS IN THEIR ZULU XENOPHOBIC NATURE.
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by bedfordng(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
they are having fun
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by Thegents6: 10:34am On Feb 18, 2015
Imagine three grown up guys sharing one lanbo!!! does it mean that they can't afford one each? Abeg who is the real owner
Re: P Square And Phyno Pose In Lamborghini by ray2Dmond(m): 1:44pm On Feb 18, 2015
Rexnegro:

U must be mad for saying that ..... Even ur statement no correct ..Rule ko lead ni ..next time na Root u hear ?
ur father

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo #10YearsChallenge Pictures / Koffi Olomide Sentenced To Two Years In Prison For Raping 15-year-old Girl / Guy Who Entertained Davido Under The Sun Hits The Studio With Davido (pic,vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.