Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law (2981 Views)

Why Do Middle Belt Pple Feel They Are More Of Northerners Than Southerners / Too Young To Wed...the Child Bride: Love OR Pedophilia / How Many Northerners In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by tunjilees: 5:46am On Sep 19, 2009
@earTHMama

You're as bad as the people you are denouncing by your twisted reasoning, extreme exaggeration, generalization and pure anti-Hausa racism.

1) Marrying a cousin is not considered incest by Nigerian or British law and in most American states. Even so, to relate that to retardation or animal behaviour is absurd.

2) There are homosexuals in the whole world. You're misguided if you think it's more specific to a particular region than an other. And if it seems like there are less somewhere, they are probably just hiding themselves out of fear or lying to themselves into thinking they aren't homosexual.

3&4) Ridiculous statements again, I don't even though what to say.
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by harakiri(m): 1:26pm On Dec 30, 2009
Anybody who thinks pedophilia in the north is "okay" is MAD!

How can any sane adult male even think of poking an infant?How the "thing" wan take enter?She hasn't even entered her preteens not to talk of puberty.There is no "bush" there, her V is not even half developed, there are no "man-chesters". . .absolutely NOTHING arousing.So what kind of dementia would push a so-called man to want to have intimacy with a CHILD?

They call it religion, some call it culture.It's utter rubbish.I believe poverty is the root cause of this considering the fact that most parents who give out there kids at infancy stage are usually poor.Do you think IBB,Atiku or any of the Abachas would give out their daughter's who are lesser than 18 years of age?I think NOT!

How do these guys do it sef?Before the child hits 14 years, her V is already decimated and "useless".And when they get pregnant, they suffer from vesicovaginal fistula (something like that i think).

Useless dirty religious fanatics! ! !
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Agnesqueen(f): 6:20am On Dec 31, 2009
Islam is going to be the new world plaque. It will ultimately cause the death of million if not a billion plus people. Most of these laws are not in the (Koran or Qu'ran ) and the sickos are making it up as they go. Wake up people
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 31, 2009
Hardly surprising. They're willing to commit murder and suicide because sex is offered as incentive (72 virgins). They may deny it all they want, but that cleric and any one else who supports infant marriage is a sex-crazed pedophile. Period. Nasty!
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by finemocha(f): 10:01am On Dec 31, 2009
ONE MORE THING TO THANK GOD FOR. THANK GOD I WASNT BORN INTO A MUSLIM FAMILY THAT WILL MARRY ME OFF AT GESTATIONAL AGE OF 27 WEEKS
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by sjeezy8: 8:40am On Jan 01, 2010
Has nothing to do with islam as a religion but people interpretation of it or any religion for that matter.

After all there are christians who marry under age girls IN America, though its illegal.
People shouldnt forget all the acultic, polygamus, christian sects that the police raided in 2008 year alone.

not to mention the many muslims in AMERICA alone

Malcolm X,Elijah Muhammad, Muhammad Ali,Louis Farrakhan

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_American_Muslims#African_Americans

muslim now
[img]http://areyouinthatmoodyet.files./2009/07/c2755a6b14809b3c5fefdcf1b61a6471_full.jpg[/img]
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by asha80(m): 9:16am On Jan 01, 2010
Loon is now a moslem shocked lipsrsealed.Does not fit into the profile of what i use to know of him.
Re: Northerners In Nigeria Fight against anti Pedophilia Law by GodisStriking: 6:35pm On Dec 29, 2023
Christ was crucified for the sodomite religion of Egypt

(1) (2) (Reply)

120 Mathematical Terms Translated Into Igbo / 10 Top Things To Know About Bekwarra People Of Cross River State / What Does 'JAPA' Mean - Nigeria Pidgin English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.