Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet (3915 Views)

3 Legitimate Online Businesses A Nigerian Can Start In 2017 / 5 Legitimate Ways Nigerians Can Build Residual Income On The Internet / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by justhelp(m): 8:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
I just wonder what business or internet earning can one venture into without displeasing others, i mean on part time, I have a personal system with at least 10 hours internet services everyday, am not an internet guru but i believe they are thousand here on Nairaland please i need people with experience in internet earning. Thanks
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by justhelp(m): 9:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
NL please am waiting
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Adele200(m): 9:36pm On Feb 16, 2015
Hello Op! Having an internet access is actually one of the requirements of making money online. However, it's not the primary thing in your quest. First, what is that thing you're passionate about? Such a thing must be able to add value to other peoples' life and ultimately help them solve their problems. Secondly, build content around your passion and offer products or services to monetize your audience. Making money online is possible and a lot Nigerians are making cool and legitimate money online. You can visit my blog @ www.easymoneybag.com
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by justhelp(m): 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2015
Adele200:
Hello Op! Having an internet access is actually one of the requirements of making money online. However, it's not the primary thing in your quest. First, what is that thing you're passionate about? Such a thing must be able to add value to other peoples' life and ultimately help them solve their problems. Secondly, build content around your passion and offer products or services to monetize your audience. Making money online is possible and a lot Nigerians are making cool and legitimate money online. You can visit my blog @ www.easymoneybag.com
thanks a lot, am planning to own money making website or internet marketing
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
justhelp:
thanks a lot, am planning to own money making website or internet marketing
I will show u the secrets of how to make cool cash from the comfort of ur home. U don't need to pay me anything. Just contact because I don't think I will be following this thread frequently
Whatsapp/call: 08039710459
pin:21CB6207

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by suretman(m): 3:40am On Feb 17, 2015
Bro.. Don't let anybody start milking you and asking you for some money..

You can do it yourself..

If you have enough capital to startup a website or blog, then you're good to go.. At least you can start with about 50k..

But If you don't have enough capital, I will advice you to start with Fiverr because you don't actually need any capital to start up.

Just do some research and find about how to make money on Fiverr.. I think there are some topics related to fivver on nairaland.. It will help you a lot..

Website, Internet marketing will cost some funds as capital..

Hope to see you at the top soon..

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 17, 2015
suretman:

You can do it yourself..

If you have enough capital to startup a website or blog, then you're good to go.. At least you can start with about 50k..

But If you don't have enough capital, I will advice you to start with Fiverr because you don't actually need any capital to start up.

Just do some research and find about how to make money on Fiverr.. I think there are some topics related to fivver on nairaland.. It will help you a lot..

lols 50k? I think ur the one who want to milk him here. With just 10k he can start so many times online, like having a sales page, or even start mini importation. Like importing power banks, usd card, cheap baby wears and toys, and ur here talking about 50k. Lols wonder what he needs 50k for
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 17, 2015
justhelp:
I just wonder what business or internet earning can one venture into without displeasing others, i mean on part time, I have a personal system with at least 10 hours internet services everyday, am not an internet guru but i believe they are thousand here on Nairaland please i need people with experience in internet earning. Thanks
I love you.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by redvektor(m): 8:56am On Feb 17, 2015
Adele200:
nice blog can i have ur contact we need to talk does video site and pic sharing site is d site applicable to nigerians
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by redvektor(m): 9:00am On Feb 17, 2015
pureguide:
lols 50k? I think ur the one who want to milk him here. With just 10k he can start so many times online, like having a sales page, or even start mini importation. Like importing power banks, usd card, cheap baby wears and toys, and ur here talking about 50k. Lols wonder what he needs 50k for
lol boss no mind am
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by iykepromotions: 9:12am On Feb 17, 2015
Though i don't want to comment but let me add this; @ op there are several ways to make money online legally. one basic thing you need to understand is that for you to start making money online you MUST have a product or a service to render. there's no free meal on the internet. you need to work hard first before the money starts rolling in. that said you can make money in several niches even in fiverr as someone advised earlier but the one that am really into and have made a big impact in, is investing in expired domain names. and am not ready to do any other online business except it. learn more @ julanky.com Goodluck
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by justhelp(m): 11:44am On Feb 17, 2015
thanks to everyone who has contributed i love you all
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by justhelp(m): 11:47am On Feb 17, 2015
pureguide:
am interested in the importation business since i can start with at least 30k hope you can be of help on how to get real seller online, i mean trusted ones at cheaper rate. thanks
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 17, 2015
justhelp:
am interested in the importation business since i can start with at least 30k hope you can be of help on how to get real seller online, i mean trusted ones at cheaper rate. thanks
yes na. For more infor about the importation business click the importation business link on my signature.
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by suretman(m): 12:13pm On Feb 17, 2015
pureguide:

Lol.. As you can see, I didn't mention anything like importation for that. 50k? Yeah. I'm not talking about blogging in a cheap way. I'm talking about spending so much on advertisement, designing his blog and so on..

Milking him? Pls how I'm I milking him? Did I tell him to pay me one certain amount of money? Once again, If you don't have upto 50k, don't go thinking about blogging.. You will just waste your time because nobody will be ready to visit your blog; There are too many blogs to visit. For example; If you run a FB ads for your blog; Let's say 2 dollars daily.. That's 60 dollars; Won't you spend on twitter campaign? Blog design?

Have you ever wondered how much Naij, Pulse and some popular blogs have spent on advertisement? Its more than 50k bro! If its importation, then he can go for your advice. That's why I told him Fiverr is the best and most fastest way of making money without big capital
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Nobody: 12:17pm On Feb 17, 2015
suretman:

Lol.. As you can see, I didn't mention anything like importation for that. 50k? Yeah. I'm not talking about blogging in a cheap way. I'm talking about spending so much on advertisement, designing his blog and so on..

Milking him? Pls how I'm I milking him? Did I tell him to pay me one certain amount of money? Once again, If you don't have upto 50k, don't go thinking about blogging.. You will just waste your time because nobody will be ready to visit your blog; There are too many blogs to visit. For example; If you run a FB ads for your blog; Let's say 2 dollars daily.. That's 60 dollars; Won't you spend on twitter campaign? Blog design?

Have you ever wondered how much Naij, Pulse and some popular blogs have spent on advertisement? Its more than 50k bro! If its importation, then he can go for your advice. That's why I told him Fiverr is the best and most fastest way of making money without big capital
better as u explained. And how did u feel now?
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 17, 2015
Neally:
Interested in earning ₦50,000-₦200,000 per month. Visit www.netbiznaija.com/hope
lol. U don buy hummer na.

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by suretman(m): 12:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
pureguide:
better as u explained. And how did u feel now?

Feel? I don't get your question. This is what I do tell people venturing into blogging. If you don' have money to spend, you can't make more money on blogging.

So hw is your importation stuff? Do you have a website?
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by suretman(m): 12:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
bros12345:

I agree with you. You have to spend money on online ads to gain some traffic to your blog or website where you are selling content. There's no free lunch.

Though there's no harm in starting small and growing from there.

If the OP is low on budget let him try the importation thing or other low stuff like fiver and co.

From there he can grow...

Let me use this medium to invite the OP and all of you to join our business forum

If you are looking for a way to make money online, business ideas and money making opportunities, I invite you to join our business forum

http://higherbase.com

If you want to know the top 10 ways you can make money online follow this link:

http://higherbase.com/10ways

I also invite you to post your ebooks and softwares and offers for sale on our special offers marketplace

http://higherbase.com/forum/marketplace/ebooks-software-themes-pluginsetc/

Higherbase is Africa's premier business forum. A place where you can find business ideas, make business connections, ask questions and get quality answers.

Because we are only a business forum, your chances of finding what you are looking for is 110% guaranteed.

Come on board today

Yeah.. That's what I was telling the other guy.. And I also stated clearly that If he doesn't have enough capital, he can start with Fiverr.. And now mini importation is also good
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
suretman:

Feel? I don't get your question. This is what I do tell people venturing into blogging. If you don' have money to spend, you can't make more money on blogging.

So hw is your importation stuff? Do you have a website?
ya I do. My websites are in my signature

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by bedfordng(m): 5:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
justhelp:

1 Like

Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Adele200(m): 11:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
redvektor:
nice blog can i have ur contact we need to talk does video site and pic sharing site is d site applicable to nigerians
Thanks for the compliment. You can contact me via the following means: Email:jacobever499@gmail.com facebook: www.facebook.com/adeleyeb1 Twitter: @babat4jah
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by Adele200(m): 2:57pm On Mar 11, 2015
redvektor:
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by 40dogzz(m): 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2015
justhelp:
Oh, good news just send email to petmore54@gmail.com so i can send u info on the first online biz sch that pays u & u also learn what schs don't teach u. Knowledge & cash revolution.
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by desmondblaze(m): 4:34pm On Mar 11, 2015
suretman:

You can do it yourself..

if the Op is interested and ready to start Fiverr, i cn provide him with 2 Premium Fiverr Materials that is Self Explanatory Created by 2 top Fiverr earners in Nigeria,

I Will Provide it to the Op FREE of Charge, No Cost..

Just cntct me On 07033824556 (cnt drop it here due to Privacy policy)

Peace...
Re: How Can Someone Make Legitimate Money On Internet by desmondblaze(m): 4:40pm On Mar 11, 2015
justhelp:

There are Many Online biz u cn start, depending on ur Budget,
according to previous Comment, if u have upto 50k to spend on advert, then go start Blogging.

But if u dnt have upto that, then start freelancing on Fiverr,

Also if u have upto 30k, u cn start info Marketing biz,

if u have 20k, u cn start importation biz, but in a
more advanced way, nt the way everybody do their importation biz...

The list goes on and On,
just get one according to ur Pocket and Start Something...

GoodLuck...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Become A Bet9ja Agent In Benin City? / The Amazing Biz U Can Start Today With Just N1,000 N Be On Your Way To Millions / How Can I Contact Globacom For Sponsorship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.