Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Barcanista: A Man With Consciense - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Barcanista: A Man With Consciense (2436 Views)

Barcanista - A True Genius at political Calculations. / Barcanista:- A Piece Of Advice. / Barcanista Blackmail: My Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by aljharem(m): 8:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
I mentioned my decamp from Nairaland progressives about a year now and trust me I have not regretted as the truth is coming to life.

How can man that claims to be honest be working with Tinubu, Ameachi etc Imagine Obj and Atiku too claiming integrity.

All I just want to say is congratulations. Welcome to the life of truth and not falsehood/propaganda.

Also as your read, the corp members that died from Buhari unfruitful statements will be grateful

Teidi Tosin Olawale (from Osun State, BSc Computer Science)

Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering),

Okpokiri Obinna Michael (Abia State, BSc Environmental Management).

Adowei Elliot (Bayelsa State, BSc Computer Science)

Adewunmi Seun Paul (Ekiti State, BSc, Social Sciences).

Adeniji Kehinde Jehleel (Osun State, BSc Banking & Finance).

Gbenjo Ebenezer Ayotunde (Osun State, BSc, Education Economics)

Ukeoma Ikechukwu Chibuzor (Imo State, BSc Medical Microbiology)

Akonyi Ibrahim Sule (Kogi State, HND Business Administration).

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Beesluv: 8:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
Noted
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by SeverusSnape(m): 9:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
Yes o... Sai barcanista!
I'm always surprised anytime I hear people screaming "change", for goodness sake, what sort of change... The last time I checked, there are two kinds of change; positive and negative,and I know APC is definitely negative change, They are just desperadoes that want power at all cost.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by jingh(f): 9:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Maybe conscience naw has a new meaning
he never create a topic when pdp did fake documentary about buhari, he never created topic when jega was accused of meeting sum apcs in dubia, he never created a topic when pdp made a fake health report about buhari, he never created topic when pdp said buhari swore to make nigeria ungovernable, he never created a topic when pdp goons promise nt 2 hand over 2 buhari, he never......

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by stebell(m): 9:32pm On Feb 16, 2015
To all yu janjaweeeds and haters of Barcanista I wanna say kontinue hating on him cos he left ur wiked and hateful ship.

He is in a camp where insults mean nothing.
If our oga at the top is insulted and called names, howbeit the Jonathanians here in dis forum.

Welcome Barcanista.
APC ntorrrrr! tongue

5 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
he never said he had stopped following APC; Dude simply decided to think aright. Unlike some APC supporters who throw caution to the wind and talk like they are under a spell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by aljharem(m): 9:58pm On Feb 16, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Yes o... Sai barcanista!
I'm always surprised anytime I hear people screaming "change", for goodness sake, what sort of change... The last time I checked, there are two kinds of change; positive and negative,and I know APC is definitely negative change, [size=18pt]They are just desperadoes that want power at all cost[/size].

Exactly my point !

All Nigerians must stand up to this plague of buying and lying to us online

Gbawe and co take note

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by ba7man(m): 10:00pm On Feb 16, 2015
@Barcanista. Your new friends are here. Come engage in intellectual discussions.

Temitemi, bloodykiller and co will come join you guys soon.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 16, 2015
I hope Barcanista can see the light. The next Obiagelli

The way Barcanista has been treated by the so called progressives is quite frankly shameless!

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by ManMountain(m): 10:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
jingh:
he never create a topic when pdp did fake documentary about buhari, he never created topic when jega was accused of meeting sum apcs in dubia, he never created a topic when pdp made a fake health report about buhari, he never created topic when pdp said buhari swore to make nigeria ungovernable, he never created a topic when pdp goons promise nt 2 hand over 2 buhari, he never......
the turncoat have been looking for an opportunity to jump ship, he just used the gbawe squabble as an alibi. PDP should take him, people like him snake.
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by nigerianvenom(m): 10:15pm On Feb 16, 2015
i'm indifferent about barcanista anyway

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Firefire(m): 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2015
aljharem:
I mentioned my decamp from Nairaland progressives about a year now and trust me I have not regretted as the truth is coming to life.

How can man that claims to be honest be working with Tinubu, Ameachi etc Imagine Obj and Atiku too claiming integrity.

All I just want to say is congratulations. Welcome to the life of truth and not falsehood/propaganda.

Also as your read, the corp members that died from Buhari unfruitful statements will be grateful

Nkwazema Anslem Chukwunonyerem (Imo State, HND Electrical Electronic Engineering),

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by scribble: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2015
Lol

The wool has started falling of people's eyes to see the wolves that call themselves change.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 16, 2015
Honestly, I don't get PDPians hype over this matter,
Taking panadol for someone's headache.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by aljharem(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:

abeg go and die.

The truth must prevail

7 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Boobsucker: 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
jingh:

Thunder fire your mother there

Useless she-male

Buhari is a terrorist. Apc Is bokoharam
Tinubu is a bastard
Osibanjo is a vagabond
Elrufai is a midget
Obasanjo is a monkey
Lier Muhammed is charlatan
Amaechi is a thief
Gej till 2019
Gej till Buhari dies of high bp

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Boobsucker: 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2015
ba7man:
@Barcanista. Your new friends are here. Come engage in intellectual discussions.

Temitemi, bloodykiller and co will come join you guys soon.

Otu nne i

Am better than your Hopless father and you know that

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Boobsucker: 10:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
ManMountain:

the turncoat have been looking for an opportunity to jump ship, he just used the gbawe squabble as an alibi. PDP should take him, people like him snake.
We won't do such to him you Hopless nonentity
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Boobsucker: 10:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:

Yes such an intellectual fellow is a plus to our online campaign

Sai barcanista

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Boobsucker: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
aljharem:

abeg go and die.

The truth must prevail

Don't mind Anumanu

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Zuria(f): 10:49pm On Feb 16, 2015
This Barcanista story might hit the news stands tomorrow grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Nobody: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2015
aljharem:

abeg go and die.

The truth must prevail
You will die first, the path you're threading will give you heart attack.
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Nobody: 10:55pm On Feb 16, 2015
Boobsucker:

Don't mind Anumanu
Asinwin.
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Arysexy(m): 10:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Barcanista decamped and janjaweeedians are mourning.

Hehehe.

Bloodykiller I dey gbadun ur atomic bomb. Nuke the apc cockroaches

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Boobsucker: 10:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
aanumama:

Asinwin.
meaning
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by ayindejimmy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 16, 2015
aljharem:

This is the murkey water of politics. Are you actually claiming there is an holistically honest partisan politician in Nigeria? With that in mind...whats your idea of CHANGE by the way? Is it a state or a process? Oh! You expect your CHANGE to handed you on a platter. ..init?
I keep saying this...voting Buhari is the beginning of a process toward the CHANGE. what do you do with a flight that just refused to take off? You simply board another one! And thats exactly what we're doing. We don't know what's gonna happen with this new flight too . But we're optimistic,and if it doesn't take off too....we simply board another one . Till we get it right.
I know Tinubu, Atiku and Obj have records of corruption. But whats with the mention of Amaechi too?
Those people you mentioned are necessary evil. When the power comes ...they'll be exorcised
I, have decided. ..no turning back. No turning back.

2 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by aventura: 11:11pm On Feb 16, 2015
Who doesn't want change?
" Who no like better thing"

But my point is this: Nigerians should be wary of politicians saying "I will do, I will do"

what we want to be hearing is "HOW" you will do it..

The so-called progressives are saying what Nigerians have been hearing since 1960. We want to know how they will go about it.

Make no mistake about it, most Nigerians are not satisfied with the present government but if the opposition is not bringing anything tangible to the table they should just forget about it and focus on being the opposition. Most Nigerians who are not satisfied with this government will either not vote on election day or they would stick to the current government. Talk about the devil you know.....
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by aventura: 11:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
ayindejimmy:

This is the murkey water of politics. Are you actually claiming there is an holistically honest partisan politician in Nigeria? With that in mind...whats your idea of CHANGE by the way? Is it a state or a process? Oh! You expect your CHANGE to handed you on a platter. ..init?
I keep saying this...voting Buhari is the beginning of a process toward the CHANGE. what do you do with a flight that just refused to take off? You simply board another one! And thats exactly what we're doing. We don't know what's gonna happen with this new flight too . But we're optimistic,and if it doesn't take off too....we simply board another one . Till we get it right.
I know Tinubu, Atiku and Obj have records of corruption. But whats with the mention of Amaechi too?
Those people you mentioned are necessary evil. When the power comes ...they'll be exorcised
I, have decided. ..no turning back. No turning back.
But what if the other flight is bearing resemblance to the other faulty one. Don't you think the supposedly new flight is a scam?
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by ayindejimmy(m): 11:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
aventura:
But what if the other flight is bearing resemblance to the other faulty one. Don't you think the supposedly new flight is a scam?
My guy ...the new thing here is Buhari. Forget Tinubu, obj and all. Trust me buhari is not ignorant of their past antecedents. When he has the power...then he can start asking questions.
Some years ago ...this same obj install Yar adu and Gej. See what's happening now. Gej has muscled him out. Can Gej do that 8 years ago?
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
jingh:
https://www.nairaland.com/2116460/documentary-lies-ait-gej

As for the others check my profile history... Stop being an ingrate

3 Likes

Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by aventura: 11:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
ayindejimmy:

My guy ...the new thing here is Buhari. Forget Tinubu, obj and all. Trust me buhari is not ignorant of their past antecedents. When he has the power...then he can start asking questions.
Some years ago ...this same obj install Yar adu and Gej. See what's happening now. Gej has muscled him out. Can Gej do that 8 years ago?
Then Buhari should sell his points. Nigerians are listening....
Re: Barcanista: A Man With Consciense by ionsman: 11:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
What is so special about this barcanista story that you people have been going on about it since morning. Someone tell me.

(1) (2)

The Graduates Of The Federal Polytechnic Offa Kwara State Signedout Yesterday / WARNING: Nobody Should Come Out Between 8am - 4pm Tomorrow (Photos) / Describe Tpia.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.